Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

like old times(anna,possibly greek)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

like old times(anna,possibly greek) Empty
PostSubject: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Damon

I rooled my piano on to the stage. I played a hit single i had hhear in foster care. "you would not believe your eyes is Ten Millions firefilies lit up the world as i fell asleep. Cuz the fill the open air and leave tear dropps everywhere youd think me rude but i would just stand and stare." I sang.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Brendon Daniels
Ares
"What do you want!?"

I entered the Amphitheater. Here I had met Damon and Willow. It seemed ages ago. Surprising Damon was playing piano there. I didn't know the song but still, he was good. When stoped I said, "Hey bro. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Willow | Lily | Janes

like old times(anna,possibly greek) Tumblr_lpm6lw0R271r07zivo1_500

I walked into the Amphitheater, hearing someone sing. I smiled as I reconginized the voice. Damon. I fiddled with my ring on my hand. Hopefuly it wouldn't transfer into a sword on me. I waved when I saw Brendon. It seemed as if it was soooo long ago when we met. A smile formed on my lips when I replayed the memory in my head. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Damon

I looked up and smiled. I jumped off the stage. "Good to see you brandon." I said holding my hand out. "We should ask about a quest. You me willow. Come on wed be unstoppable"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares
"What do you want?!"

like old times(anna,possibly greek) Kenton%20duty

I saw Willow and broke into a big smile. But I saw that she and Damon didn't seem to look at each other the way they had back when the battle had raged. Maybe I've got a shot at dating her now! I thought. No. I couldn't do that. We had finally all gone back to normal. "Hey Willow. Damon thinks we should go on a quest together. All three of us. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Damon

I looked up when I heard willows name. A grin grew on my face and I got a twinkle in my eye. "Yeah questing like old times." I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:33 pm

A smile formed on my lips. "A quest? Not a bad idea," I said. Wait, what we go on a quest for? I frowned. "Great idea Damon , but on a quest for what?" I asked him. A quest sounded like a great idea, but for what? We had to think of something.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"I don't know. Oh hey, want to meet my friend Anna?" I asked. I walked them to cabin 2 and opened the door. It was crowded and all but when I walked to Anna's bunk, she wasn't there! "Hey you!" I asked her bunkmate. "Where is Anna?" "Umm?? Didn't you hear? She was kiddnapped. By who, no one knows.Sorry." she replied. I walked back with Willow and Damon to the amphitheater. Letting that sink in. "She's gone?"

~let's pray to the gods that the admins say yes to the quest. otherwise I have to make anna somehow come back!!!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: like old times(anna,possibly greek)   like old times(anna,possibly greek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

like old times(anna,possibly greek)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: