Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just like old times {Akex}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Just like old times {Akex} Empty
PostSubject: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Just like old times {Akex} E70b0f3327
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
"Go ahead fight me. I dare you!"
Faye walked into the arena, more at a run. She spread her arms wide and declared, "Ta da!" Faye smiled brightly and clicked her sword open. She turned back to Alex. "I can't wait, it's been so so long!" Faye remarked with a big smile.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 pm

A Loaded God Complex...

ALEXANDER

Just like old times {Akex} 01bcacde89

I walked in with my pencil in my hand and a jumbo water bottle under my arm. I hate my stupid broken arm. I set the water bottle down next to me and pressed the eraser so it turned into my eight foot long bronze scythe. I opened the jumbo water bottle and started to control the water. I made it into an arm shape and I attactched it to my shoulder. I could move it like it was a normal arm. I gripped the scythe with both arms and smiled devilishly at her.
"Let's dance, winner gets a kiss," I said, smiling.

Cock it and pull it!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled. "So it's a win -win! I like that! You mind going first?" she replied smiling. Faye watched as the water formed to make Alex's new improved arm. "Great i love getting wet..." she muttered.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 pm

A Loaded God Complex...

ALEXANDER

"You asked for it," I smirked and used my water hand to shoot a burst of water at her and then stab with the blunt end of my scythe. The water will occupy her with blocking it, and the blunt end will hit her, no matter what.

Cock it and pull it!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye knew that the water was coming, but couldn't really block it. She covered her hands over her face and ducked down. The stab to her was no surprise either, but she let it hit her. After that Faye got back up and did a roundhouse kick to his stomach. Then she slashed at his good arm and flipped to his back.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 am

A Loaded God Complex...

ALEXANDER

I lifted my good arm before it was cut but the sword cut into my side. I felt the roundhouse kick in the stomach and i flew back, and the sword cut deeper into my side, and a bit onto my stomach. OUCH. I guess I lost my touch when I found out I wasn't an Ares child. I felt my side, it was bleeding, but I couldn't care less. I jumped back up, one thing about me, I always bounce back. Ok time for a little payback, so my old fighting style was Brutal and very straight forward, my new one is using my enviornment. Without thinking, I jumped on the dummy next to me and vaulted off, straight towards Faye. She wouldn't stab up since we're not trying to kill each other, so she would probab;y let herself get hit. I took the blunt side of the Scythe and held it as if I was going to stab into her, but it would just knock her down.

Cock it and pull it!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye watched as Alex launched towards her. She didn't want to just let herself get hit, not again. Maybe later, but not now. Faye just simply scrambled to a different side of the arena. He couldn't change course of his fall in a moment's notice right? That was her plan anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 am

A Loaded God Complex...

ALEXANDER

Oh... oh crap. I tried to repostition myself but couldn't. The blunt part of the scythe stuck into the ground while I stick onto the bladed part of the Scythe. I felt a sharp pain all acorss my stomach and then I slid off of the scythe, with a gigantic gash spreading across my stomach. I didn't back down though. I used my water arm to spread across my wound to constantly wash it off. I took my Scythe, and took the dagger tip off of the blunt part and left The Scythe there.
"Come and *coughs blood*... bleh.... get me," I said, injured but not going down.

Cock it and pull it!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye gasped in horror and rushed over to Alex. "Oh my gods I didn't mean to do that! I think I have some nectar in my bag-" she said rushing to her backpack. Faye came back with a water bottle of nectar. "Take some Alex." she said calmly. Why was it whenever they battled one of them got severly injured?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like old times {Akex}   Just like old times {Akex} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just like old times {Akex}
Page 1 of 1