Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 pm

"Hm...well, it's super hot outside, so..." I thought. "We could go swimming, we could go sit in the shade, though that'd be boring, or...hm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 pm

"You want to thumb wrestle?" I asked, thinking of nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"Sure," I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 am

"Okay, let's thumb wrestle." I said, laughing. Giggling was terrible for me, it was what the incredibly unintelligent girls my age did to show boys that they were all cute and pretty and I despised that. I went over to the other side of his table and put my fist in the middle of the table, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

I put my fist up on it as well, bending my fingers into hers. "Ready?" I asked her.

~ Just testing bold. Hm...it does look good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

(( Yeah, it does. 8D ))

Nodding, I began chanting and moving my thumb. "One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. Bow, shake thumbs. Begin!" I kept my thumb back because that was the way I rolled, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

~ Heh.

I narrowed my eyes playfully. "Your going down!" I said jokingly, watching her thumb carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm

"Uh huh. Okay." I said, making my thumb chase his. "Your smack talk isn't going to help you, mistah." Biting my lower lip, I cursed my slender fingers for not being longer in my head.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

I laughed. "Oh, right," I said, my finger moving away every-time she had almost caught me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

"Come back here and fight me like a man!" I grumbled stretching towards his just out of reach thumb.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

"You'll never catch me!" I grumbled back, still moving my finger around hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 pm

"Curse you." I said, shaking my other fist at him hoping that it would distract him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

"Shaking fists won't help you now," I said, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Sticking my tongue out at him, I focused on the thumb wrestling. This was the longest game I had ever had, usually my opponent made a mistake but that happening with demigods was a funny thought.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

I looked back down at the wrestling as well, and continued moving my thumb around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Grimacing, I tried to lean back but couldn't. "Man, this is getting frustrating, lose before my stress levels get high." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I rolled my eyes jokingly, and tried moving my arm up, only resulting in my hand moving down. "Crap," I murmured, trying to move before she pinned me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Taking the opportunity to smack my thumb over top his. I beamed at him and started counting. "One, two, thank you, three..."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you win," I said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

(( 8D ))

Crying out triumphantly, I stood up and held my arms out and began singing. "We are the champions, my friends." I sang, standing on my chair and raising my hand to my heart. "And we'll keep on fighting - till the end."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I laughed some more, and stood up. "I'm not catching you if you fall, champion," I said jokingly, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm

"Nah, you would catch me. Besides, I won't fall." I said confidently, doing a little twirl on the chair.

(( I might be back in a few hours ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 pm

"/Right/," I said, rolling my eyes dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

"No, I swear. I've known you for five minutes and I know that if I fell you would catch me. Or try to, I'm not sure how quick you are yet." I said, before smiling at him. "Your turn to think of what to do."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"Hm...we could do lots of things. Ride horses, go in the forest..." I thought for a bit, then decided to ask, "How do you know I'd catch you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next