Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to the Igloo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Returning to the Igloo Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Igloo   Returning to the Igloo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Returning to the Igloo 65912210
>>ANTHONY // KHIONE \\ COLLINS<<

-----------------------------------
PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony had entered his cold cabin. He smiled as the cold air hit his warm skin. With Pagos, his trusty dry ice sword, in it's sheath, he walked to his bed. He had gotten better at fighting, and just walking around in general ever since he came to camp. You see, Anthony is blind. He could the vibrations of his scurrying siblings. He smiled. It was good to be home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'CAUSE I'D RATHER FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL
YOU'RE SICK OF FEELING NUMB
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Igloo
Page 1 of 1