Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) Empty
PostSubject: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Miranda was highly noticeable in her Minnie Mouse outfit, which is why she was so content on trying to sneak back in without being seen by anyone so she wouldn't get in trouble. She sighed, stepping behind a tree before reaching the lake where she could look like she hadn't just been sneaking back in from her piercing appointment. She rubbed her lip, seeing if her newest one was still there. She wouldn't get used to it any time soon.

She sat down, looking over the lake patting down her dress. She wondered what would happen if she started wearing normal clothes... she laughed at the though, she would have to be dead until she just wore jeans and a shirt everyday.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Baby steps. I tell myself. I used to be great at climbing trees. Sometimes I could get to the top of these pin trees, but since I lost my finger I'd be good if I made it half up a small tree. I was about a quarter of the way up this small... I think it was maple tree. I knew I wouldn't make it much farther up. Sure enough the next branch I grab, I slip from. I let out a slight whelp of pain when I hit the ground. At least I think it's ground. Ground with pink and blue hair.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Miranda felt something collapse on her. She held in a scream. She blocked out everything, taking deep breaths. She pushed the thing off of her and stood up, distancing herself before she let anger appear on her face.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Just randomly falling on people?" she crossed her arms, not from anger but for protection.

She closed her eyes, taking slow breaths to calm herself down. She was defenceless and tired. She didn't need this.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:48 pm

I groan I sit up. Looking down, I see blood covering the snow. I had reopened it, AGAIN. "I think I'm Trent." I say getting to my feet. Extending my hand I say, "Son of Alectrona." Quickly I pull my hand back. Wrong hand... Why the Hades did I have to be right handed?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Miranda looked at the snow... She saw blood. Was he hurt or something? He suspicions were confirmed when she saw his hand. What happened? She didn't let him know that she knew so she retrieved her Minnie Mouse ears and put them back on her head, fixing her dress and re tying her sneakers to keep her busy. She looked at him,"okay Trent, so what were you doing climbing a tree?" she asked her eyebrows raised in questioning.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:04 pm

I shrug my shoulders. "Just trying to get used to climbing without a finger." Why was it that people only thought 8yr old boys could climb trees? it's fun for all ages! Because I needed to stop the bleeding I take out a rag and wrap it around what's left of my finger. "Why are you... never mind. I don't want to know about the costume."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Miranda saw his finger was bleeding. "That's not going to help much." she sighed. he lost a finger, way to not notice anything Miranda. She thought to herself. She shook her head. Why did everyone HAVE to make a comment about her clothing? She looked at him, "This is what I wear on a daily basis. I don't see anything wrong with it." she tilted her head innocently before looked at his hand again. "What have you done to help it at all? You're talking to a daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 pm

What she wore every day? Was I on camera or something? But she did have a point. I hadn't done much to help it heal. "I haven't done a whole lot for my hand. It'll heal though. If this was what she really wore every day... wow. I just couldn't get over that.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 pm

She shook her head, "I wear theses outfits on a daily basis unless I'm tired." She already knew he probably couldn't stop thinking about that. She shook her head, "Can I see it please?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, "Or do you not trust the girl wearing a Minnie Mouse outfit?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 pm

"Are joking? Minnie was my childhood hero!" I say joking. I remove the rag and extend my hand towards her. "It's um... It's not the prettiest site."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 pm

She smiled at him, at least he didn't think that she was irresponsible for wearing a costume everyday. She shrugged at his words and looked at his finger, it was indeed a gruesome site but she didn't mind. "Is that rag the same one you put on it everyday?" she questioned, holding his hand, looking at the wound closely.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

"Yeah I try to wash it out every night though." Was that a bad thing? I didn't know what to do. I just stop the bleeding and I think I'm fine. Gods I hoped she didn't ask I lost my finger. Speaking of my finger, I wonder what poor soul had to clean up that mess?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Miranda bit her lip, "Maybe you should change rags, it's not helping all that much with your finger..." she sighed, she tore off a bit of her petticoat, and tied it around the stub firmly. "keep that on for a while and go to the infirmary to get some stuff to clean it." she looked at him, "I don't carry everything." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm

"Alright." I hadn't taken it to the infirmary. I realize most people make a big deal over losing an appendage, but it was just a finger. I smile back at her. "So... What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Miranda smirked, "Not climbing trees," she smiled, "Sitting peacefully until somthing fell on me." she looked at him pointedly. She unconsciously rubbed her tongue against the back of her lip, still not used to her piercing.

She still didn't know if she could trust him enough to tell him that she was sneaking back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)   Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning in a less than Average way... (Libby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: