Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Box {PURPLE!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh yes I'm the great pretender. Pretending I'm doing well. My need is such I pretend too much. I'm lonely but no one can tell.

He missed her. The note he had in his hands... It would tell her everything. How he felt, how he was barely living anymore, how he'd become a hollow shell without her. Valerie. His Sweet Valerie. Mike found her bunk and placed it on her pillow, sighing. He cleaned up her bed a little and finally, his foot kicked something. A box spilled it's contents on the floor and he saw them. The notes. He picked them up, one by one and read through them. With each note, his eyes widened. "So this is why she broke it off..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_m8ng50PBJy1rxevt5o1_500The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_m158vt64Iz1r79xuto1_500
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie was walking back from shopping. She had her coach begin one hand, and her three shopping bags in the other. She opened the door and her eyes widened. She saw Michael. He was reading the notes. She gasped and put them all in the box and placed them behind her. "What are you doing here." Valerie said quickly. She bit her lip. She walked towards Michael throwing the box on her bed. "Did you read them? I don't know who there from to anything. And I'm scared. I'm scared. I don't know if its a threat or what. But I'm just scared." Val said softly. She put her head on his shoulder. "Michael, I'm sorry for the fight. And everything else that happened." She added.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh yes I'm the great pretender. Pretending I'm doing well. My need is such I pretend too much. I'm lonely but no one can tell.

Mike looked at her curiously. "Val? Calm down. Yes I read them. They do seem rather threatening," he said, his voice steady and calm. He put the notes he was reading back in the box and stood up, looking at her for a moment. He opened his arms for a hug and waited to see if she'd hug him. "I understand now. I can help you. I really can. I want to. Screw the consequences. Whoever this is is trying to take over my life as well as take hold of yours and that isn't happening."

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_lyxn6zYOKq1qebz1fo1_500

"Well, everyone I know would never do this." I said. I had an idea who. But I wouldn't want to say it. I quickly thought of Nobody. But it was impossible. I hugged Michael. "Do you think its. D-d-do you think its, No-no-nobody?" I said softly. "She's the only one I know who would want to separate us." I said. Would he hate that idea. That it was his sister. Who could've said this stuff, to me?

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Mike groaned. "Valerie... It seems very and highly possible. I'll ask her later," Mike said and hugged her tight. "If it is her, she can forget that necklace. She can forget talking to me for a while."

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_m3k3c7V0O41rvs8cco3_500

I nodded. "Your probably right. It probably is just some creep or a Hermes kid." I said shrugging. I gave a small smile and sat on a chair near my bed. I put my knees up and put my head on my knees. I got up and saw a new note. Not bothering to read it, I handed it to Michael. I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

He looked at it and smiled. "Actually, this one is from me, Val. I put it on your bed before finding the threats. Look. I'll read it allowed.

"Dear Valerie, I miss you. There, I said it. Even with my life being as horrible as it had been, it felt amazing finding a light in it. You're my light, Val. I..."

He couldn't finish. He'd gone red and his voice cracked. He cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

Val tilted her head. She smiled. Valerie walked towards him and kissed him on the lips. "You what?" she asked smiling widely. She looked at the note for herself and hugged Michael tightly and smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

Her kiss tasted so sweet and his breath caught in his throat. She took the note and he grinned. "You can read," he said. "It's hard to admit out loud. But it's true."

He closed his eyes. "We need to be careful. We can't let on that I know about those notes."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_lntmi70oSF1qkupai

Valerie read the note. She couldn't help laughing because she was so happy. "Not to ruin the moment but, should we like I don't know, find out if it is you know." She said. "Your sister." She said under her breath. Low enough so no one can hear her.

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm

He nodded. "I agree. The one thing I don't understand is how she could spell. Unfortunately for the both of us, we're illiterate. Unless she's using a computer to help her. The Hephaestus and Athena cabins have really great technology in them, after all."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_lwog8fcQrk1qjuvtn

I nodded. "Well, I mean we can worry about that later. Want to go on our coffee date that never happened?" I said. I held his hand as I waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 pm

He nodded and smiled at her. "Yes. Let's."

He held his arm out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} Tumblr_lnrs8r2c9W1qkupai

I held his arm and put my head on his shoulder. "Even though I just met you. And this really isn't crazy." I said laughing. "I feel like I know you forever." I said smiling looking up at him. "I mean we met and I feel like we've known each other forever." I added. I smiled again walking out of the cabin door.

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm

"I know exactly what you mean," Mike grinned. He walked beside her, catching a flicker of movement in the corner of his eye which he dismissed as just being an animal in the window like a small bird. "Starbucks awaits."

He said and led the way out.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

The Box {PURPLE!} 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

I smiled as we walked. The weather outside was warm. Not cold. It was very warm and kind of hot out. I looked at Mike and then looked back at where I was going. "So?" I asked. "Whats up." I added.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Box {PURPLE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Box {PURPLE!}   The Box {PURPLE!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Box {PURPLE!}
Page 1 of 1