Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

well hello there (Ft. Purple)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

well hello there (Ft. Purple) Empty
PostSubject: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Ben

I stood at the bottom of the hill looking towards the camp. "Home sweet home." I whispered. I shouldered my pack and made my way up. I looked up to find someone there. "Can I help you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:04 am

"Oh, hi. I don't need any help. I'm good and Kim," she said with a smille. She began to walk towards the boy. She grabbed her bag and put it on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Ben

"I am Ben Silvers." I said adjusting my quiver. I dropped my bag. Placing my hand on her shoulder I said. "I haven't seen any one as .. cute as you in.. decades."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm

"Why, thanks. Maybe you can meet me at Euros Creek," she asked the cute boy. "I'm Kim," she said. Kim gave him a kiss on the cheek and a smile after. Kim let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Ben

"Ill see you there. I said solftly.I did not wait for a reply. I placed my hands on her wasit and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:22 pm

"Later Ben," she said smiling and waving. "Maybe we should stay here and," she said. Se ran to him and gave him a 4 second kiss. She chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well hello there (Ft. Purple)   well hello there (Ft. Purple) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well hello there (Ft. Purple)
Page 1 of 1