Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do i really need a name (Purple)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Do i really need a name (Purple) Empty
PostSubject: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:13 am

I walked around the forest floor with no real intentions, other than killing the occasional monster. I made sure that I remained as quiet and unseen as possible. I killed a giant scorpion from behind and kept stalking through the trees. I climbed a tree sat in the branches and relaxed. I thought to myself I hope no one disturbs me... This is really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 am

Alissa walked in the words. She looked around the forest. It was quiet. She heard a rustle. She looked into the bushes. Then she looked up in the trees. She noticed a boy. "Hi." She said. Then she climbed up the tree. She sat nest to the boy. "I'm Alissa." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:25 am

"Hi I'm Joseph." I mumbled "What are you doing here?" Ugh... Why did anyone have to come here. I might as well befriend her, ally's always help out. "How are you?" I talked louder than a mumble this time and waited for a response. I adjusted myself in the tree to accommodate for Alissa, and waited for an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

"Hi Joseph." She said. Answer him, she thought. "Well I don't exactly know. Just wandering." She said. "Oh, I'm fine. And what about you?" She asked. Alissa sat next to him. Her feet dangled and her head laid on a branch. She wanted to know this kid. He was kinda cute, too.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 pm

"I'm decent I guess. That's an interesting reason to be here. I'm here all the time. I like it here. It's solitary, so i can't be interrupted, and it helps that I have two birds.'" I called night and cracker over and they stood next to me. I praised them and sent them on their way. I then asked her " Who's your parent? I'm Erebus."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

"Poseidon. That could be one of the reasons why I was on the swim team." She said laughing. Then ALissa wondered if t was a good idea to come meet this guy. He seemed to want to be left alone. "Should I go?" She asked scared.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"No it's Fine. I'm just use to being a loner. I'm not use to ... people. I'm sorry if I come off a bit mean, it's just how I'm used to be. So what's your favorite place here at camp? mine is here in the forest." Now that I look at her a bit more through talking to her , I began to notice she was kind of pretty. She was nice too. I moved a bit closer but not to close and adjusted myself.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

She smiled cause of his movement. She leaned towards him a bit. She kissed him on the lips. "My favorite place was the lake, but now it's the forest." she said. Alissa smiled at him. She looked into Joseph's eyes and sat up looking helpless.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 pm

The kiss took me by surprise. I wasn't sure what to say or do. I tried to talk and started stammering. " U-u-u-um Th-th-thank you. T-t-this i-i-is my first k-k-kiss." I sat there still awkward and began to slide my hand over until our hands were touching. i then grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers. i sat there and gave a rare smile not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 pm

"Oh, its fine." She said blushing. Her cheeks were as red as a rose. "Calm down, everything is fine." She said. Alissa smiled and looked down at how there hands touched. "Don't be nervous." She said. Alissa gave him a hug. looked down at the ground. They were high up.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 pm

I kept sitting there still not knowing what to do. I hugged Alissa back and kept sitting there, holding her hand and finally could muster up some words "You wanna get down from this tree. This'd be more romantic if there were a view. I waited for an answer from her, and fiddled with a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm

"Sure. Just how do you get down a tree?" She asked. She smiled but lowly. Alissa flicked her hair back. She waited to see what Joseph would do. Before they began to climb down, she put her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 pm

" Same way you got up... but backwards. Here come with me. I'll guide you down." I squeezed her hand to reassure her got on the first branch and waited for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm

"Okay." She said kindly. Alissa stepped on the first branch. "Now the second branch?" She asked. Alissa until he would go.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 pm

"Okay this one is a bit farther so it will be a bit of a drop.Not that far down though. A more reassuring way is to grip the branch hang down for a bit so that the drop is shorter. Your doing great."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm

"Uh... Okay." She said scared. She grabbed the branch. Her feet almost touched the next. She gripped the branch tightly. "Uh, Joseph. A little help!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 pm

"Uh Okay." I Reached up and grabbed Alissa as high up on the legs as I could and pulled Alissa down on to my branch. " You're a natural now this one is easy just like the first branch just step down." I smiled at her and stepped to the next branch to show her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:32 pm

"Hah, thanks." She said. Alissa climbed down and was next to Jospeh. "Thanks Joseph. Your sweet." She said flirty. Alissa kept her balance because she did not want to fall.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 pm

"Now to get down from the tree just do like you did on that one branch. The falls a bit more than that one but I'll be there to catch you. Don't worry, I'll catch you" I jumped down and rolled to soften the fall. "Okay now just aim for my arms." I extended my arms ready to catch Alissa.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"Okay." She said fearlessly. She was not scared because she trusted him. Alissa jumped into his arms. "Thanks Joseph. You saved my neck from breaking!" She said giggling. Alissa gave him a hug as her head was on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:48 pm

I hugged Alissa back and kept hugging her for a few seconds. Then i asked "So where do you want to go now." I kissed her before she was able to answer and then I waited for her response. I put my arm around Alissa's shoulder and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well it don't matter. As long as I'm with you." She said smiling. Alissa looked up at him. She kissed him for five seconds on the lips. Then she put her head back on his shoulder. "Wherever you want."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well we have a dilemma then... i want to be no where but with you. But if i have to pick somewhere else it would be the lake, because we've been to my favorite place so now we will go to yours." I grasped Alissa's hand and began to walk toward the lake.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"Can you get any sweeter?" She asked. Alissa grasped his hand back. "Are we like a uh a couple now or?" SHe asked confused. She walked towards the lake with Joseph as well. Alissa waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

"I mean. i guess so. I figured you would know." I sighed a happy sigh and said "Hey i need to go get my swim trunks from my cabin. I'll meet you at the lake. I'll see you there." I kissed Alissa again and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do i really need a name (Purple)   Do i really need a name (Purple) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do i really need a name (Purple)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: