Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) Empty
PostSubject: abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)   abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I was walking by the lake,trying to keep my insanity at bay.
You should totally burn down the camp.
What?Why?
It'll be funny.Do it,NOW!
No!My friends live here!
I don't care.Do it.Go.It'll be fun.Now.
Shut up.I'm not talking to you anymore.
I continued walking,trying to ignore my nagging insanity.It was extremely hard but I would do it.For now.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)   abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) Tumblr_m7pb9zsqEr1r0uo8so1_500
Sutton Carter
Daughter of Hermes

Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart
I'm wide awake

Sutton was wearing blue short shorts and a black v-neck shirt. Her hair was to the side and she had one of those flat hats on backwards. She noticed a boy. All she could think of was the moon and stars for some reason. It was one of those moments were she needed something to think of besides Jessica. Uh, Jessica. How was she supposed to know. She felt terrible but its not like she could re-do it. If she could, she most definitely would.

I'm wide awake
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)   abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I noticed a girl over a little ways away from me.I waved at her."Hey!"Maybe speaking to someone would keep my insanity at bay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)   abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abcbshbvsbvpuosbvpubsdibv (Purple)
Page 1 of 1