Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training the new kid

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Training the new kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:46 pm

I swipped his legs from under him and put my cooled off dagger and pointed it at his neck, "Now I have won" I tried to offer him a hand then remembered and pulled my arm back, I cooled off in a few seconds but still afried to touch him.

~Arron son of Apollo

It was a good fight, he was young but smart, but still no macth for Arron who had 7 years of training. I walked over to Emery, giving him a bottle of water then helping him up, "Now we shall do something that will take awhile, and Arron," I looked at Arron, "Can't do, altough he is almost imune to it" I held my hand up in front of me and Blue sparks came out, "Mine is blue, Treston's is White, your's might be Pink or yellow, it's depends on your arua" I said explaining A bit. "you did pretty well with a dagger,": I handed him back a dagger. "You'll start with it, it's easier to make Sparks with meltel, try"

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I shot a loud lightning bolt in the sky and waited for silence. "I've been here since I was seven and studied gymnastics and AP sword fighting since then, now I'm seventeen and I haven't seen such good fighting since myself." I smirked taking off my avaitors.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I was tried so I laid down on the bleachers, all 5'10 of me my light brown/blonde hair in my eyes, took a water and poored it on my face, some a drunk, most i didn't. then my famous smile came back on my face.

~Arron son of Apollo
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

"Did you hear me too Aaron?" I said turning around. I did a back flip whipping out my bat. "Ready?" I asked putting my avaitors back on.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 pm

I was looking for Destiny, hope she wasn't killing the new kid. I walked into the Arena where Roxanne was standing over Arron, All the Zeus kids must love fighting with him, "What ya doing Roxanne?" I asked walking over to her. Arron was smirking, he wasn't hurt, so he must of already fell asleep. That kid can dose in a war.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

"Fighting." Was my simple answer. I kept my eyes on him. One thing I learned is to never make the first move. If possible make the third move.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 am

I smirked, "Then fight me?"

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:26 am

I walk with Chiron to the Arena. There is a tall guy there too, he has green eyes and brown hair, His sword looked almost Bronze and he was smiling."Would you like me to get the Hephaestus Kids to forge a Sword for you, Alexandra?" Chiron Asked "No Thanks, Chiron, I have a Sword my Father gave me" I mumble.Chiron raises an eyebrow"Who is your Father?" The BOy is listening in, How Rude"Hades" I mumble, Awkward Silence."Well, Alexandra meet Percy JAckson" He enquires delightfully "Hello Alexandra, Hello Chiron Another Half Blood?" Chiron Nodds. He Trots off somewhere."So.... Your a Daughter of Hades?" He says whule he pummels his dummy "So your a Son of Poseidon?" He Laughs. I pick up my Stygian Iron Sword and Hit the Dummy to Death if they can die. A strand of hair blows into my Face so I blow it back.

"Your a Natural Fighter" He says while he studys me. Dawn, Its Dawn "Well, Fine Job today,Alexandra, but its time to pack up" I sheath my Blade and we walk together to the Dining Area. I sit at the Hades Table with Nico Di Angelo "So you made it here Alex?" "Yeah with Leah's Help" I say. Leah, almost forgot shes My Satyr or Guardian she has Pale skin and Dark Brown Hair and Fur. She has a serious case of Achne too. Leah trotted over to our Table. "Hey Leah!" She waves to me. Percy Jackson is smiling at me and Looking at me. I blush. I sacrafice to my Father and Athena. I go to the Camp Fire and when its over I leave to go to the Hera Cabin and fall asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:26 am

I walk with Chiron to the Arena. There is a tall guy there too, he has green eyes and brown hair, His sword looked almost Bronze and he was smiling."Would you like me to get the Hephaestus Kids to forge a Sword for you, Alexandra?" Chiron Asked "No Thanks, Chiron, I have a Sword my Father gave me" I mumble.Chiron raises an eyebrow"Who is your Father?" The BOy is listening in, How Rude"Hades" I mumble, Awkward Silence."Well, Alexandra meet Percy JAckson" He enquires delightfully "Hello Alexandra, Hello Chiron Another Half Blood?" Chiron Nodds. He Trots off somewhere."So.... Your a Daughter of Hades?" He says whule he pummels his dummy "So your a Son of Poseidon?" He Laughs. I pick up my Stygian Iron Sword and Hit the Dummy to Death if they can die. A strand of hair blows into my Face so I blow it back.

"Your a Natural Fighter" He says while he studys me. Dawn, Its Dawn "Well, Fine Job today,Alexandra, but its time to pack up" I sheath my Blade and we walk together to the Dining Area. I sit at the Hades Table with Nico Di Angelo "So you made it here Alex?" "Yeah with Leah's Help" I say. Leah, almost forgot shes My Satyr or Guardian she has Pale skin and Dark Brown Hair and Fur. She has a serious case of Achne too. Leah trotted over to our Table. "Hey Leah!" She waves to me. Percy Jackson is smiling at me and Looking at me. I blush. I sacrafice to my Father and Athena. I go to the Camp Fire and when its over I leave to go to the Hera Cabin and fall asleep.

~Alexandra Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 am

"I want to fight the new kid and see what he could do against me. Besides I don't fight against my sibling, regardless of training or not." I said keeping my eyes on Emery.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am

"Ok" I said sittting down, a made a throwing motian and Timekeeper, my 5 foot long spear flew out, I grabbed the other end, that had three curved, Broze talons with white sparks moving between them, I easied off the sparks as I rubbed my fingers along the shape, waiting for Emery or Roxanne to make a move.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

"The first key is to never make the first move. Some one will always be playing defense. So let them come at you." I demonstratd by coming at Emery with my bat. "Now Treston will hop in and play defense and you'll see why you never make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 am

I hope in, I wasn't as fast as Arron, or Roxanne. but I had a spear, my I had that it's very hard to break, I made it to Roxanne, and trust my spear head catching the blade and twisting it with extreme force. Keeping it from hitting Emery who looked shock or terrifeid.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 am

"Now that was what happened when you make the first move. Now Treston this is a new fight now. Come at me." I said ready.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

"You siad not the make the first move" I said, knowing what she ment, but I just walked in circles around her, getting smaller and smaller.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm

"I would like to show him what to do when the opponent make the first move." I said waiting for the move. My mind flashed back to the time I spent at the training camp. Brutal beatings in the dark fighting for food and water. No sunscreen, only the sun. I was so tan after that I was almost black.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 pm

I sighed at lunged at her, my spear point at her shoulder. the sparks barely moving.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I easily sidestepped and caught the tip on the hilt my sword twisted and it fell out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I dropped my spear when she caught it, "Think that's enough fighting?" a said picking up my spear. the sparks were going wild now. White, almost yellow.

~Treston som of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

"Yes. I'm good. If possible make the third move." I said without any emotion. I was reminding myself of my mentor at the torture camp, Al.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I placed my hand on the end on the spear and it turned back into a ring with a eagle on it. I walked to Roxanne and threw my arm around her sholders, "Your talking to the kid like he's in boot camp, he'll have enough time to get hurt, losein' up. Have some emotain" I took my arm off her and strightn' up and walked out of the Arena, like a walking stone.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

I laughed a bit and called out so he would he hear me. "I was in a training camp! It's not like a boot camp or anything but do you ever wonder why I'm so confident, why I walk with my back straight or that I'm always ready for everything thrown at me?" I caught with up with him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

This didn't surprize me, both off us didn't show much emoitan to anyone out off our closest friends, but I didn't have many friends then I was still kept-in, "Yea, I've been here longer then most, I'm not socall, but I guess old habits die slow, right." I one deep, hard laughed, almost like a snort. "yea, Well... will both try to open up abit more, huh?" I didn't wait for a answer. I walked off towards the woods, it was hot.

!Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 pm

"Whatever." I muttered. I offered to open up but he declined.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

"Wait wait wait!" I say trying to process all this new information, I mean, they are what...17? I am only 12 and, new. "Okay, lemme get this straight, always try to make the third move and not the first?" I say, "Well then what about the second does that move matter or not? Oh and the other thing that Destiny said about the color of your sparks? Whats that all about?" Maybe I'll get like rainbow sparks or something...if I ever do...but they all seem like they know what they are doing, so I dont need to worry about not learning. I try flicking my fingers, hoping to get a small spark, and one comes but it just burns my finger tips instead of flying off like theirs do. "And another thing, who's gonna help me with the sparks?" I ask starting to become impatient to see sparks and lightning come from my hands.

(12)Emery Malone-Son of Zeus
(14)Ash Faye Marcque-Daughter of Hades-Hunter of Artemis
(8)Andre Galitawn-Son of Morpheus
(3)Twyla DeCartho-Daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the new kid   Training the new kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the new kid
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next