Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box   Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Aphrodite cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a dove carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Aphrodite Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Aphrodite cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box   Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 am

genevieve had been waiting for this to come along for a while. Now with her new found confidence and new look on things, she felt that it was time to actually make a change for the camp. She had always been someone who wished to be looked up to. Becoming a cabin leader was just another step to that goal of hers. There wasn't anything out there at that moment that was going to make her change her mind, which was why she marched right up to her cabin and wrote down her name on the ballot. Her heart was beating fast as she did so, and a thousand thoughts ran through her head, most were what if's and doubts. Never the less though, the daughter of Aphrodite turned away from the table after letting the paper fall into the box. She turned on her heels and walked away, leaving with no regrets.

Character Name:
    Genevieve Morin
    Username of Character's Roleplayer:
    Kat

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box   Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 am

To run or not to run...

Jonathan had spent the last hour slumped on one of the comfortable sofas in Cabin 10. His eyes were trained on the ceiling, staring blankly at a particular spot where the lavender paint was starting to peel off. Hm, that part needed some fixing. Maybe if he were the cabin leader... Jonathan shook his head vigorously and looked down on his clasped fingers. Decisions, decisions...

The son of Aphrodite barely heard someone call out his name.
    "Hey, Athan. What's your last name?" a deep male voice asked innocently.

Still so absorbed in his thoughts, Jonathan didn't even look up as he answered, "Oh? It's Adams." His ears picked up a slight shuffling noise coupled with the sound of pencil scratching on paper and he straightened up in his seat in confusion. "Wait, why'd you ask?"

"No reason," the black-haired boy replied in the same innocent tone as before. He was grinning mischievously, and Jonathan realized that he was just in the process of putting a pencil down. Strange... or wait a second. He bolted upright in his seat, eyes widened.

"Did you just put my name in there?" he asked quickly in one breath, without even bothering to pause between words. His sibling only laughed. Lips set in a tight line, Jonathan scrambled up to rush towards the ballot box. "Excellent," he muttered wryly under his breath as he peeked through the hole on top of it.

Still chuckling, his brother punched him lightly on the shoulder.
    "Come on, man. I just did you a favor. Chill out."

Jonathan planted his palms on the table, his six-foot frame slightly hunched over the box below him. In just one simple motion, his brother managed to resolve the decision for him. A little part of him felt grateful, but the more dominant emotion he felt right now was anxiety. Did his sibling know what he was doing? Was this really the right thing to do? Well, he will never know the answer to those questions, but at least he was certain of one thing right now. Jonathan was sure that inside Cabin 10's ballot box, there lay a small scrap of paper that read:

Character Name: Jonathan Adams
    Username of Character's Roleplayer: Sapphire

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box   Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 am

Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box David_16
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Music is an escape from the horrors of the world."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I wonder if I ever CROSS your mind,
For me it happens all the TIME,
It's a quarter after one, I'm all ALONE and I need you now.
-------------------------------

Why would David nominate himself? Even as he walked into his cabin, he already knew about the elections. It was obvious with the buzz in town, and he had actually smiled about it. It was a good, solid chance for him. He had been a famous country music star, and this was his oppertunity to start clean. He could show people he could be a leader, as well as a friend. He didn't talk much, that was true. But, he knew he had a good heart and mind. He could do this. He knew he could.

So, with his guitar on his back, he went to the ballot box. He cocked his head at it for a moment. Should he really do this? Was he ready for this? He knew he was, but the human mind always had doubts. They traveled freely in David's mind as he set a paper down in front of him. It wasn't anything special, but it felt like it to David. The pencil felt like dead weight in his hands, and heavy when he wrote the information down.

Character Name: David Kareen
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Katniss Everdeen / Hannah

He folded the paper over and over, untill it was smaller than his eye, and he smiled hopefully at it. If he became cabin leader, it would change his life. In a good way, he hoped. Hope lit up in him like a Fourth of July sparkler, and he smiled again as he dropped it into the box. No matter what people thought that he had nominated himself, he didn't care. He has hope, and that was all he needed.

It was late, and David had stood there for more time than needed. So with a heart full of happiness and hope, he went off to bed. Even through sleep, hope was still there.

-------------------------------
Said I wouldn't call but I LOST all control and I need you now,
And I don't know how I can do WITHOUT,
I just NEED you now.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box   Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1