Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

whaddaya know? -purple-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

whaddaya know? -purple- Empty
PostSubject: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Travis walked along the shoreline, feet just missing the waves sweeping up on the beach. He always came for a little relaxation. That day, he had been stressed. Thinking about his little sister in that empousa attack.
He knew she was dead, but somehow he didn't. Letting out a sigh, he chucked a pebble in the water. But instead of getting lost in the waves, it smacked against someone's head.

TRAVIS
KILNER
ARES
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm

A pebble hit my head while swimming. I was wearing a pink bikini. I got out of the water and put on a pink shirt and jeans. I looked at the boy. "Uh, ouch!" I said. I held my hand over my head. I put it down. I walked towards him. "Hi, I'm Sutton." I said kindly.

whaddaya know? -purple- Kate-todd
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:07 pm

"Uh, I'm Travis.", he muttered. He was in shock. She was beautiful. Long, blonde hair, the most gorgeous eyes. "Oh, sorry about the pebble.", he murmured, unable to take his eyes off her. "Need some ice for that?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

I giggled. "Oh, I'm fine. Thats sweet though. Thanks for caring Travis!" I said happily. I could not help giggling. I stopped. I could not stop staring at him. "So, whos your godly parent. Mines Hermes." I said kindly. "And the pebble, don't worry about it!" I said. I played with my blonde hair. I did not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"Ares.", he said, a trace of a smile on his face. "You look more like an Aphrodite girl than a Hermes one." It was the truth. Sutton was beautiful. Like an idiot, he said "You're pretty." Hearing what he said, he gave himself a mental facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I smiled. "Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself." I said. "Me? Aprodite? Its more fun to prank them, come on!" I said smiling. I looked down and grabbed his hand. I couldn't help laughing. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I took a step closer. I kinda liked Travis. He was pretty cute and really kind. "For an Ares kid, your so sweet!" I said complimenting him back.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"Thanks, I guess." Ares children never usually prided themselves on their kindness, but Sutton made him feel all fuzzy inside. "So, Sutton.", Travis murmured. "Wanna go for coffee tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

I frowned. "Tomorow? Why not today. Why not now?" I asked smiling. I grabbed his other hand as we held hands. Usually I was not this kind or showed so much affection, but he seemed different. I kept smiling. "I would give you my number, but us half bloods don't have phones." I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

"Why not now?" Those words rang in Travis' brain. He smiled at her number remark. "So let's go.", he grinned, pulling her towards the camp borders. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:40 pm

I started following him. "I'm coming." I stood next to him. "So Travis?" I said cluelessly. I patted his head touching his blonde hair and smiled. So cute, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Travis blushed as bright red as his cabin when Sutton patted his head. "Uh, how about we go to Starbucks?", he muttered, as bright red, and dumb feeling as one of Apollo's cows. As they walked out of the camp borders, his hand rested on his shark tooth necklace, that turned into a sword. "You think we'll be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

I smiled. "Of course we will! I do it ALL the time." I Said. "Starbucks. I love starbucks!" I Said. I noiticed how he blushed as I laughed. I let go of his hand. "So how long you've been here before.?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

"I've been here for a few good years.'', he said smiling. He liked Sutton. Like, really liked her. As he hailed a cab, Travis ran his fingers through her hair. Realizing what he was doing, he stopped, opened the cab door and said "Ladies first." with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 am

I giggled. I sat in the cab and pulled him in with me. I ran my fingers threw his hair. I sat nes to him. "I don't care if what I am gonna do makes you mad." I said. I began to kiss him, on the lips. I stopped a few seconds later and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:34 am

I felt lightheaded. Had Sutton actually kissed me? Me? Travis Kilner, who most girls thought was a brutal son of Ares? I gently kissed her back, staring into those beautiful eyes. The cab driver gave us a slightly annoyed, confused look, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

I took a deep breath looking into hhis handsome eyes. "Your a good kisser." I asiad giggling. I found his hand as I held it. "Wanna go out with me?" I asked. "Cutie." I then added.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am

"Are we both demigods?',I murmured, as the cab came to a stop. I tossed him a drachma, and I closed the door before I saw his expression of puzzlement. We walked about a block and a half before we came upon the Starbucks. Luckily it was late, and about an hour until it closed, so I walked to a small booth in the corner and said "I'll order. Whaddaya want?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

"An iced coffee." I said. I tucked my hand near his shoulder as I held his hand. I stood near the window him. As I waited for my drink. "Thanks."" I Said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

"It's nothing." I seriously liked Sutton. Why in the world she would like me, I don't know. All I know is that she likes me. I pecked her on the cheek,and sipped my coffee. "You're the first girlfriend I've had since I was in kindergarten.", I grin recalling that little girl named Becky, who was always trying to kiss me. "Trust me, I think I like you better."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 am

"I like you to. Your the best boyfriend I ever had. I had three but none of them were real. And trust me, I like you more." I said. "Your perfect. Your hard not to like." I Said. I kissed him on the cheek. "Travie-poo." I said giggling as I pinched his cheek like a baby giggling. "You have a good heart, and your cute, and your nice and yeah." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 pm

After the "Travie-poo" nickname, all I could say was "Well, I should hope I'm better than imaginary boys. I like you, Sutton. I really like you. Maybe someday we'll get married and have little baby children.", he said with a smile, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm

I smiled. "Yes! Yes! One thousand times yes! Of course!" I Said happily. "Travis, we just met, but theres something about you that I love and your amazing and I really like you." I said. The whole thing overwhelmed me. No boy ever liked me so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 pm

"Well, for one thing, you're beautiful. For another thing, you're all I ever wanted." I felt stupid saying it out loud, but it was the truth. Sutton was the only person I could let things out to. I might never tell her about my sister, but I told her about Becky, and that was a pretty big secret.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

I smiled. "Thanks, your the greatest person I ever met. And one day I would be honered to start a family with you." I said kissing him one more time on the cheek. I gave him a hugged. "I feel like I can tell you anything! You are almost fit, for me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 pm

"Almost?" I felt like that was a bad thing. She had said that she liked me, but still. I hated to admit it, but I loved her. This was wrong. He wasn't supposed to love her. But he did. She was just too... perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whaddaya know? -purple-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next