Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who are you and .... where is my sword?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Who are you and .... where is my sword? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Ben

I stood watching people place flowers for loved ones. Being a child of thantos I usually don't get upset with people dying. I turned to make my way back to the camp and got a prickling feeling on my nose. going cross eyed i found a sword tip inches away from my face.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Onyx Nightshade
"Leave me alone, or I'll send you down to my dad."
Who are you and .... where is my sword? Raina-Hein-raina-hein-21320609-780-522 Who are you and .... where is my sword? 30lz9t0
17 Years Old
Daughter of Hades

"You're in my territory. I suggest you go, before I cut out your eye." I said sternly. My skin was chilled. It was midnight and a freezing breeze rolled through the area. I stared the guy down. No one went to the burial shroud at night. That was my thing. No one else. I wore my black combat boots, scuffed up from climbing around tthe woods. On my ring I wore a silver ring with an onyx stone. Wine colored cherries and a skull were lying on top on the stone. The ring was the last thing my mother gave me before she died. I wore it everyday.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Ben

I sized up the girl. She was my age. "What about the son of Thantos?" I asked. "Now if your saying its your territory then your father must be Hades"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes, if your so thick you didn't get that by now. And what does your father do? My father's dirty work. So I suggest you come back when the sun's shining." I said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Ben

I smirked. Disarmed and over powered I grabbed the hilt of the sword and twisted it, I managed to get the blade past my chest then i lost my grip. my hand slid down on to the blade and the flat edge came up and hit me in the jaw. I staggered back holding bloody hand aloft and chin in the other.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I gasped in horror, and not the good kind. "Are you all right?" I asked, stepping over to the guy. I just meant to scare him away and maybe give him a small scar. Nothing like this. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Are you all right?" I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Ben

I shook my head and wiped my hands on my jeans. "This isn't the worst thing I've had. The cops shooting at you as you and the mob run in London barely scratches the surface." I said as I sat up.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 pm

"Sounds like you've been through hell." I said. "I'm Onyx." I introduced myself. Despite the blood, this guy was hot.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Ben

[color=indigo]"My name is Ben. Ben Silverstone." I said wiping the blood off my hands. I ripped a spare piece of cloth from my shirt sleeve and wrapped it around my hand
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

"Nightshade's my last name. " I said. I stared into Ben's eyes. My body reacting before my brain, I leaned in and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

ooc; Hi, yeah, could you guys remember to use complete sentences. Short, four word sentences don't really count. Also, don't forget proper grammar and punctuation!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

OCC: sorry.

Ben

I kissed her back, alittle perplexed. "well were does that put us? Together?" I asked holding her waist. I wipped the rest of ther blood off my chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and .... where is my sword?   Who are you and .... where is my sword? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you and .... where is my sword?
Page 1 of 1