Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Just Need A New Sword (Vix)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

I Just Need A New Sword (Vix) Empty
PostSubject: I Just Need A New Sword (Vix)   I Just Need A New Sword (Vix) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Travis walked into the armory, looking to get his sword fixed. He looked at all the Hephaestus kids, and saw the only free one, a blonde girl, wearing her camp shirt. He walked up, glared, and said "I need a new sword." He watched, looking for a reaction. Travis tapped his foot, and almost reached for his sword, before he remembered that it was broken.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

I Just Need A New Sword (Vix) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Need A New Sword (Vix)   I Just Need A New Sword (Vix) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 pm

The blond, Tabitha, looked over, raising an eyebrow. She was indeed, as usual, wearing her camp shirt, but today had opted for shorts because of the heat. Pushing a curl out of her eyes, she sighed. "Okay? Type and material?" she asked, reaching for his arm and if allowed, snatching it to measure it for the length of his sword. "Also going to need what sort of balance you like. I can get you a temporary replacement while I work on a better one." she said, her eyes focused on her work as he measured and scribbled down on a notepad.
Back to top Go down

I Just Need A New Sword (Vix)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: