Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword crafting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Sword crafting Chris-Hemsworth

My muscles bulged as I brought my hammer down on a got sword. I was making it as balanced as I could for an Ares camper. He was really picky about what he did and didn't want. I wiped the sweat from my brow, and set it softly into the water, steam erupting from the tray of water. I carefully put it in a holster, and took off my shirt, and wiped my face on a towel. Man, it got hot in here. I looked around. There was only one more Hephaestus camper in here, and he was working on crafting arrows for an Apollo camper, I presumed. I threw the towel into the chair, and continued my work with the sword.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Alice, who never really ventured to places found herself gazing across the common area at a boy she never noticed before. Tucking her hair behind her ear she made her way over to him. The light catching the color of her eyes making them dance. Her lips slowly curled into a smile while the wind lightly blew across her pale blue sundress. Gazing up at him she smiled. "I don't think we've met, I'm Alice." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

I looked up, and stopped pounding for a moment. Then, I continued, and finished the sword for the moment. After I was done, I wiped my hands on a towel. "Hey," I greeted. "I'm Kyle. Do you need something made?" I asked, the flicker of the fires dancing on the walls, making the place look eerie as well as hot.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

"Mm, not really just thought I'd make some polite chitchat. Then I saw you across the commons and thought I should say hello." She watched him carefully. Reaching up she pushed her hair, her eyes ran up and down him. Alice stopped gazing at his chest for a moment before smiling while she held his gaze. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Sword crafting Tumblr_lrdj9y6lLO1qhc2i2o1_500

I walked to the armory. My father had said I ought to come here first to get a proper weapon. He said it was for my protection but I knew it would never, ever be used. I was not one for fighting.

"Excuse me? Um...is there where I am supposed to get a weapon from?" I asked a rather tall man pounding a sword. "Isn't there machines to do this nowadays?" I thought to myself.

I glanced to the girl who seemed to be talking to him. "Wow, everyone here is so pretty..." I thought glancing down at my clothes. I was wearing an olive green top under my regular leather jacket, paired with light wash skinny jeans and black converse. My eyes were a steel grey not often seen and my hair was more red than blonde. I looked rather plain.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I chuckled, wondering when this place became the social hut. Since when was this the time for small talk. I shrugged off the question. I tugged my shirt on and extinguished the fire, trying to cool down the room a bit, if we were all going to be cooped up in here for a while. I turned to the girl who had just entered. "Yeah, would you like to place an order?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Alice couldn't help but pout slightly. Turning, she made her way out of the place. Though the next thing she knew she was laying flat on her back, with her ankle sore. It seemed that she had taken a bad fall and tripped over a rock. Pushing herself up she found herself hopping down the path way to a tree. Quickly she sat and looked at her sore foot, silently cursing to herself for day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Sword crafting Tumblr_lrdj9y6lLO1qhc2i2o1_500

I bit my lip for a moment, thinking. I really didn't want to but apparently I needed to. Well, I didn't exactly have to use it...just have it in my possession. That should please my father enough.

"Yeah, I think so...I just need a weapon, I guess. Nothing fancy or advanced. I'm never going to use it..." I told him honestly.

I turned and watched the girl walk away, seeing her trip. 'Oh my gosh! Are you ok? Do you need me to get you an ice pack or something?" I said concerned. I really hated seeing people hurt or anything
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 pm

I looked behind the girl standing on the door way. It seemed the girl that was trying to create small talk had hurt her leg. I was horrible at healing, but I had to do something. Beckoning for the girl that placed the order to follow me, I trotted outside, over to the injured person. "Hey, you need help getting to the infirmary? I asked, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

She looked away from him quietly. Pushing herself up she hopped off towards the beach. " I'm fine, just a little sore is all." She called over her shoulder. Alice found herself quiet while she kept from looking back. So she lied, she was in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I traced her with my eyes as she left. I was kind of hurt, but I tried to let it go. "Are you sure?" I called after her. She probably really needed to go to the infirmary. I jogged to catch up with her. "I could help if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword crafting   Sword crafting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword crafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: