Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In Need of a sword.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Everan

Everan

In Need of a sword. Empty
PostSubject: In Need of a sword.   In Need of a sword. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm

I walk into the armory, looking for someone who can make me a sword that turns into a Flashlight and vice versa, and always returns to my pocket. Realizing no one is there, i Scribble down my request down on a piece of paper, set it down, and leave.

OOC:Need a weapon fast....please?

Last edited by Everan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a sword.   In Need of a sword. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Laughing at a joke that one of my brothers had said, I walked into the main part of the armory. A piece of paper. I picked it up and squinted to read it. Huh. That would take a while but it was doable. Shoving the paper in my pocket, I got to work.

I worked for a few hours a day for about three days, and eventually I finished. Deciding to just leave it here for the person to pick up, I smiled and walked away after setting down the sword gently.
Back to top Go down
Everan

Everan

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a sword.   In Need of a sword. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Three days later, i came back, and saw that my sword was ready. I picked it up, and watched how when i hit the button, the light bulb glowed glowed green and extended into the sword blade. Smiling, i pick it up, and leave the armory.
Back to top Go down
nico and clarisse

nico and clarisse

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a sword.   In Need of a sword. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 pm

"Uh hello? I need a sword for battle." I said."My name is Pine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a sword.   In Need of a sword. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of a sword.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: