Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Impressions (GG)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (GG)   First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Alex:
"Nope." He smiled at her sweetly. He thought for a second when he heard music playing. It sounded like...Evanescence? He stood up and pulled Alli up with him. Then it clicked, the concert was tonight! "Come on! Follow me!" HE said excited and tugged on Alli's arm so she'd follow.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (GG)   First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

We road to the town's stadium. I screamed when I heard Evanescence music blaring. The be LED screen said that the concert started in 10 minutes. Alex pulled me inside. I charmspeaked the sercurity guys into letting us in. We ran into the stage area. The stadium was meant for a hockey game, but the ice was covered up and seats were on the floor. Random songs played over the speakers. I then dragged Alex to the front row, and kindly convinced the goths in the two middle seats to move. I was soo happy. "This is gonna be awesome!" I screamed. Suddenly, they came on.....I screamed with the crowd as Amy Lee rose from under the stage. The rest of the guys came out. "Do whacha-whacha-want! If you had a dream for better......" she sang. I screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (GG)   First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Alex:
Alex laughed at Alli's reaction to Amy Lee and had a wide smile on the whole time. He sang along to the songs he knew and laughed every time Alli let out a fan girl scream. The concert was fun and exciting. Alex had a great time.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (GG)   First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

After the concert, I actually bought a T-shirt, that's right, bought, not charmspeaked into getting it. Alex and I rode off toward camp on our bikes. Once we reached the entrance, I stared into his eyes again. "This was amazing." I said happily. I gave him a long kiss. "Goodnight, see you tomorrow hopefully." I said as I walked off toward my cabin, my heart racing. And even after all the events of the evening, I still felt the feeling, the spark, and I knew Alex was the one for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (GG)   First Impressions (GG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions (GG)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2