Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Screen time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Screen time Empty
PostSubject: Screen time   Screen time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I want to assure everyone I am still active. I haven't been on cause I had to wait for things to simmer down. My dad was concerned about my screen time. My screen time has been cut down to just thirty minutes a day. Alot of that is spent with emails and FB. When I get time I'll post for everyone. Getting on the chat is a no go. I'm so sorry about this. When school starts back I can slip in time while writing an essay.
Back to top Go down

Screen time
Page 1 of 1