Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... Empty
PostSubject: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:13 pm

It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... Funny_pictures_cat_has_an_idea_need_some_ideas-s490x366-292902-580

So I'm gonna jump straight into my ideas yup.

1) I'm gonna bring up two previous ideas of mine again. IC Journals, and a Digital Media Forum.

Faith Lehane wrote:

1/ Journal's Forum. You know, where we can like, post IC our character's own journal and stuff.

Faith Lehane wrote:
Heeey.
So I saw it on this one site, and thought it was cool.
A Digital Media forum. It could have sub-boards for things like Phones, Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Bebo, etc. Now it would be all IC, and I am gonna explain it using the Phone one as an example cause its easier XD I know Demi-Gods don't have phones, but those that risk it could use that part of the forum, or maybe just leave it out altogether. Its kinda like IF your character had Skype etc.

So you'd start a topic, IC with for example, my character Skyla. You could code each thing, like Text Messages, and make a layout people need to post in. Now another character, say Lily, could come along, and use the text message code to send a "Text", when replying to the topic. It could be texts, voice mails, calls, anything. Then Skyla can come along and reply to that text with a text/call of her own!
With Facebook, you could use this or something for your first post: http://multimedialearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lincolnfacebook-large1.jpg Then make the same kind of layout for a reply, and people can leave messages for the character. Anyone who's good with photo editing could even edit in mini pictures of people's friends in the little spaces.

Its kinda an extra part for the forum that could just be used by people to maintain relationships between friends and all XD

2) A code corner or whatever. Basically, if you have a load of posting layouts [like me] then you go to this forum, make a topic, and post each of them. You don't need to post the codes, but when you go to get the code, their all in the exact same place. Minimizes charrie topic clutter, and makes sure you're layouts are all in the same place.

Okay that's all I have for now.
~V
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

I like the third idea!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm

For the idea with layout resources, we would probably find monitors and\or set rules. Also, these codes would probably need checking because code stealing is a serious thing.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm

You'd literally only be posting the layout, just like you would in a RP. We could use Lorum Ipsum to make it scroll of that's what its gonna do. Its basically so you can just go, click Quote or edit, and get the code easily, instead of going around trying to find a topic you used it in..

ALSO:
I just noticed. Admins, I think you need to change the permissions on the New Skills/Training forums, because images are coming up as "Only Admins Are Permitted To See This Image" or along them lines.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 pm

I love the idea of a social network for the campers. Maybe instead of fake profiles, we could make HTML profiles and little response codes. That would be really cool
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm

^ It would.
I'm on a RP where the social networking part of the forum is one of the biggest ways charries stay friends. Its kinda like in Sims, if your Sim doesn't speak to another Sim who they were friends with for ages, at some point they can't be considered friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Yeah that does sound plausible. The reason that people are best friends and then don't speak to each other forever is because we have real life and responses to Rps take a chunk out of something that we could have been doing. If we do this, characters will have much stronger relationships
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm

I think it would also help in two other ways:
1) Our characters who are active, even inactive, will still be a big part of this site, because even if they are inactive they can speak to their "Friends" they got before inactivated.
2) It will also help us, the members, because if say we're not gonna be able to RP properly for ages. Maybe because of RL issues. We can reply to IC Facebooks and stuff, which will only take a small amount of time and mean we're still apart of the site in some way.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Exactly what I meant. I will try to find a code that will do that, and if not, then someone will have to make one.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 pm

If people want something original for their codes, I think that it would be wise for them to be left alone to make their own ones, using HTML or BB Code.

This is my Phone one on one site. Its not as good as some of the others who used HTML Coding, but its basically what people can do.

I left out the pic at the top in this picture, but it doesnt matter:

I have a picture of the phone she has on top, and the codes are like this:
Code:
[font=Comic Sans MS][i]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.[/i][/font]

Which when filled out, the voicemail would look like this:

Hey Buffy! Some guys looking susicous at the Bronze. Don't know what they are right now, but maybe you could come check it out? Thanks!

[Totally unrealistic cause Buffy wouldn't check it out she's just go and kill them anyways but aaaaanyway]

But even if people don't wanna go through the effort of BB Code, someone could probably open a shop where they design the thing to people's needs /shrug
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Vina, I love all three ideas :D <3
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Thank you yay :D <3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I call that shop. Kay?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

I call helping. Kay? XDD
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Vina
ok. we will do it together. i ddnt make this temp but its nice isnt it?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Thats preeeeettttty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....   It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Let You Know, Time To Sit Here And Say: I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones, I Know We Are... We Are The Lucky Ones....
Page 1 of 1