Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moderator Elections

Go down 
5 posters

Who should our three new moderators be?
Charlie
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap12%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 20 ]
Pink
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap19%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 33 ]
Brenny
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap18%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 31 ]
Zelly
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap10%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 18 ]
ML
 10% [ 17 ]
GreekGirl
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap9%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 16 ]
Moon
 10% [ 17 ]
Deme/L
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap5%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 8 ]
Sapphire/Rune Dragon
Moderator Elections I_vote_lcap7%Moderator Elections I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 172

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Moderator Elections Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Rune Dragon has requested to be removed from the running. Due to the way a poll works, I am unable to remove her as an option. Please, despite her awesomeness, do not vote for her.

So, as some of you may have noticed, we are having a shortage of mods due to summer activities/the pressures of real life. Please let me start out by saying, we will not be demoting any of our current mods. We simply want to increase the team.
The admin are always on the look out for possible moderators among our members. In the past, we have simply picked who we believed to be the best options and promoted them. However, after some encouragement from our members, we have decided on an elections.
We are providing you guys with 9 options. These are members that we've seen you members suggest as well as ones that we admin have suggested to one another.
Your options, as seen in the poll above, your options are:
    Charlie
    Pink
    Brenny
    Zelly
    ML
    GreekGirl
    Moon
    Deme/L (Most people know her as Deme, but her current username is L)
    Sapphire/Rune Dragon Removed per her request
There was a long discussion on narrowing the list down and deciding on a final one. I just want you all to know, you are all fantastic members. We admin all realized that when we were discussing everything. If you were not chosen as one of the finalists, please know that this does not mean you are not a good member. You're the best members we admin could ask for. It is you that make this site what it is and it's you that makes this site possible. For that we want to thank you, for being the best group of members ever!

The top 3 winners will be promoted to moderator. The voting will last a week and a half. (It will end July 6th, 2012 at 10:30pm EST) Good luck to the candidates, and let the voting begin!

NOTE: In this poll you are able to pick more than one option. Please only choose the three people who you believe should be mods. You don't have to pick three, but do not pick more than three. Thank you!

Last edited by Angel on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Are we allowed to show our support? ouo
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:12 pm

I'd say it would be in best interest of everyone in the poll to just vote and try and remain as quiet as possible. Campaigning causes problems, so let's not try and voice who we want to win.i see it leading to a lot of argue net that we'd rather not have anyone get into.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 pm

This is a close race, holy crap. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 am

The winners do get a choice, right? As in, going of what the poll says now, and this is just an example, Pink didn't want to do it, it would change to Bren, Sapphire, and Charlie, right?

Because I really wouldn't think it right to just throw extra reponsibility on someone without warning. I wouldn't expect you guys to do that, but just to check...
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Of course, it's all choice. The winners don't have to agree to it--and if they don't then the next person with the most votes is offered the position, until we find 3 accepting candidates. So you've got it right.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Alright, everyone. I have a few announcements to make concerning the election.

First, due to Cher's resignation as moderator, we will be promoting the top 4 winners. We greatly enjoyed having her on the team, and we understand her reasons for resignation. ^^ So instead of three, there will be 4 people promoted.

Second, Rune (Sapphire) has requested to no longer be considered for promotion. She believes that she has too much going on in real life to fulfill her duties as mod. We completely understand! Rune will be removed from the running. However, because she has votes, I am unable to simply remove her name from the list. Therefore, her name will still be on the poll. When it gets down to the final results we will simply go to the next highest winner.

If you wish to recast your votes because of this new information, please do so soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

Awwwww. Tsk tsk. remove vote remove vote...
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am

This poll is now closed! Hope you got your votes in! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Moderator Elections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Elections
Page 1 of 1