Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moderator Re-Elections

Go down 
+5
Angel
maddie ☹
Colby
tethys
Dan
9 posters

Who should be off of the Moderator Team?
Angel
Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_lcap10%Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Crispy Bacon
Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_lcap0%Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pink
Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_lcap42%Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
Selene
Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_lcap48%Moderator Re-Elections I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Moderator Re-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 am

Due to recent ideas circulating around CHB, the admins/mods have agreed that something needs to change. Check out the recent Global Announcement regarding this.

Please vote who you would like off the Moderator team. You do NOT have to vote if you don't want to; that's perfectly reasonable. The current moderator(s) who have the most votes after one week of voting will be demoted from their moderator position respectfully.

Check out this topic here if you would like more information on some recent occurrences that will be happening within the next few weeks. (:

Last edited by Dan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

It seems like everyone so far wants Crispy to stay as a mod. I didn't vote for Selene; why do a lot of people want her to go? P:
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Once again I don't think anyone should be voted out. Why would they ask to be voted off anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Colby wrote:
Once again I don't think anyone should be voted out. Why would they ask to be voted off anyway?

There had been some ideas circulating that CHB should really have a fresh start (a lot of users were talking about this and I had received some PMs as well), and the majority of the moderators and admins agreed that it should happen, which is why this whole thing was created. As comes the new year, along comes changes. (:

We want everyone to be happy with CHB, and although that's not possible, we want the majority of the users to feel that they are in good care. And really only one moderator/admin will be demoted, so it's not that big of a change, but it was suggested at multiple occurrences and we decided to take action on it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes.. but three admins and then there will be two. 3 is hardly enough to keep up with the large group already. do you really that much extra power? it will be twice as hard on everyone.

Plus as a majority is happier. But is it really better. Sweeter is not always better. 5 people to control the advegre 50-70 users? Really?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Colby, you read? They will be asiging a new admin(s?) after one is demoted.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Who? Someone with alot of experince or some low experince every loves? Not being smart just asking a qeustion.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

I dun know. Read the first thread thing. People suggest, staff has final decision.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:03 pm

People will be suggesting admins/mods. We all agreed to do this so that everyone will get more say in what happens rather than a dictatorship. Because if you'll notice, there are a lot of members that would make great mods/admins. And the ones who are chosen to stay will take the suggestions of the members into account and choose the new staff. This was mutally agreed upon, Colby. Making everyone happy with the staff will make the forum better. Even if the staff is great, if people don't like them it makes things worse. They're not just going to pick inexperienced people...they're going to pick people that the staff and the members have faith in.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:41 am

I voted.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm

I think I know why some people don't want me to be a mod... It's because I'm the youngest moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Why would people want Selene of eh? She's probably the best of all of them! She does one of the most things AND she is nice to everyone!

Why people? WHY?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Selene wrote:
I think I know why some people don't want me to be a mod... It's because I'm the youngest moderator.

I don't think that's it at all look at K-dog she's only 10 was and still would be s great mod, I did not vote in either topic but I think the reason is because you havnt been as out there and up front as say crispy or Pink.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Re-Elections   Moderator Re-Elections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Re-Elections
Page 1 of 1