Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Moderator Team

Go down 
+18
Evadne Malfoy ♥
Banana
➴ Katniss Everdeen
moon
Doctor Who
Lord of Sexy
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Katniss
RedPhoenix
Lord Blazy
Skye
Nico
RachieFizzy!
Bri
Pip
Ninja Poet
maddie ☹
Crispy Bacon
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey Guys!

We've discussed this for quite some time and have decided on a change of staff. Sadly, Jessica, Selene, Squεε, and Sun-Spawn have been relieved of their duties as moderators. We're very sorry to see you go. Nobody can deny that you have put lots of hard work and effort into being the best moderators you can be. You were fantastic and were the most amazing moderators anyone could have asked for, but it has been mentioned that a change in staff was needed and that other people deserved a chance. Thank you, guys, you were extremely awesome, we sincerely hope that this doesn't influence your feelings toward the forum in a negative way.

In their place, five new mods have been selected. We are pleased to welcome RachieFizzy!, Floury Pancakes, Banana, Bre Bre, and Remplissage to the team! We are also pleased to welcome Angel back to the staff as an administrator! Congratulations you guys!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

CONGRATZ! PARTY! WOOOOOP 8D

New Moderator Team Tumblr_lr3wyefAI81qc9nax
New Moderator Team Tumblr_lhls8zQHXT1qf1u5d
New Moderator Team Tumblr_lm9m2j7ane1qg51mgo1_250

Last edited by Lovely Pumpkin Patch on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Congratulations, guys!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

congrats you guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

*turns on applause machine
YAY!!!!! NEW MODS!!!!
Thank you old Mods!!!!!!
XD THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Thank you sooo much! That's all I can really say! ; 3 ;
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Congratulations! Guys, please don't be sad about our lovely team being dismissed, we have some fresh faces, and our old team will always be respected. They deserve the respect. WE MUST HONOR THEM FOR THEIR AMAZING RUN AS MODERATORS, AND CONGRATULATE OUR NEW GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

WOO~ Congrats Angel for being made an Admin again, you'll do just great!
Rachel Ann Fizzy, I know you'll do great too! Deathy! Congrats on the promotion! Bre Bre, and Remp, congrats!

Thank you guys so much!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Congrats to all of you!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:44 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATZ YOU GUYS!!!!!!

New Mods and yay Angel!!!

WHOOOHOOOHOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Congrats my sister! And a big round of applause for the other members! I know you guys will do fabulous!
Back to top Go down

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm

I must say congratulations to all of you <3 It's nice to see some new faces in staff. Now, remember to always use the force for good and to party hard. Kthnxbai. Btw that image is like seizure-ish O.o
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm new and all, but congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:51 pm

CONGATUATIONS*in a awesome cartoon voice* XD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

CONGRATZ GUYS! I KNOW YOU PEOPLES WILL BE AWESOME! THANKS PAST MODS TO MAKING YOUR EFFORTS COUNT AND WELL THANKS EVERYONE! WOOO!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Wow!!! We had an amazing team, and now we have a NEW amazing team!!!!! YAYZ XD!!!!

New Moderator Team Animat10

New Moderator Team 34c37e10

New Moderator Team Animat11

New Moderator Team Avatar10

New Moderator Team Banana10

New Moderator Team Dramat10

New Moderator Team F233ec10
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Wow. Thanks you guys. :3

Skyeeee! You'll be amazing! Rempy and Rachie, I have no doubts about you guys! OMG Bre, congrats! Ou'll do great! Angel, I know you're very capable on being an admin!

As for me, I'll try on not end the world.

Thanks guys! (::
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 am

Congratulations for making it onto the team, guys. :D I don't know you all too well, but if you were picked, it means you'll all do a great job! And thank you to the old staffers. <3
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:37 am

omgrhymethatsaerith. o 3 o

New Moderator Team Letmeloveyou
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 am

I wanted to say.....

CONGRATS AGAIN XD

HAN I LOVE THAT TARSIER GIF. I SAW ONE IN REAL LIFE. THEY'RE SO CUDDLY.

CONGRATS
CONGRATSSSS
Back to top Go down

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 am

[.χ.● RachieFizzy! ●.χ.] wrote:
omgrhymethatsaerith. o 3 o

New Moderator Team Letmeloveyou

LOLOKAY. *Holds out arms waiting for Rach to come running* xP
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 am

Congratulations to everybody!!! I know you all will be an awesome addition to the staff!! I sas so confused at first 'cause I was on my phone and I saw new purple names and Angel's name was blue (CONGRATZ!!!!!) so I was like "...whut did I miss?" then I clicked here, read it anf smiled while looking like an idiot on my bus, and started typing madly cuz crongratulations had to be said & I wanna say some more :D

Banana, Rachie, Remp, Bre, Skye: You're all going to awesome mods!! Don't ever doubt the awesomness of yourselves!! We believe in ya!!

Angel: Ohmygawsh. There is really nothing to be said because everybody knowd you'll be an awesome admin!!! But I'm really happy for you!!

Selene, Jess, Squee, and Sun-Spawn: You guys were amazing mods!! I look up to you all!! You carried out a lot of responsibilities and duties that came with being a mod and now you can relax and watch as the new mods carry out their new jobs and even though you guys are no longer mods, you'll still be respected and thought of highly :D Be proud of yourselves and all the work you've done that has definitely bennifitted CHB and all our experiences here!! A sincere thank you from me because of all the things you have done!!

Congratulations to everybody!! I love you guys soooooo much *pulls out "I <3 the CHB Staff" shirt* xD Congratz again!!!

Love with all my heart,
Ferguson

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 am

Welcome to the team, everyone! And welcome back to the team, Angel! 8D
Together, we can create the apocalypse, will destroy the world can help keep CHB a happy and fun place for everyone involved. /endcornyline

Congratulations everyone! See you around.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 am

Oh Fergs, does that mean that I won't do a good job? xD
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

ILOVEYOU! *jumps into rhymes arms*

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moderator Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderator Team   New Moderator Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: