Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Day {Pinkgirl77}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

First Day {Pinkgirl77} Empty
PostSubject: First Day {Pinkgirl77}   First Day {Pinkgirl77} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Sutton walked over to Euros Creek. She was tired. She had only seen her cabin so far. "Wow!" She said. She walked closer to the creek. Sutton looked around. It was quiet and peaceful. No one was in her sight. She sat down and heard a noise. She pulled out her knife and quickly jumped up. "Hello?" She said fearlessly. "Who's there?" She asked. Now she was getting a bit scared cause she heard that noise again. What is it a squirrel? A kid trying to mess around with her? Sutton rolled her eyes. She stopped being saved and went back to her fearless self.

First Day {Pinkgirl77} KT-292

Last edited by Purple on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: First Day {Pinkgirl77}   First Day {Pinkgirl77} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 pm

First Day {Pinkgirl77} Tumblr_lqlm7gCJDF1r27xgeo1_500
Liam Jacob Barsalona
Son of Ares
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at Euros Creek. I always did enjoy a nice swim. Swimming was something that calmed me down. I was always fighting and sleeping, now I just wanted to sleep. Then I saw a girl and then she pulled out her knife. "Nice reflexes." I said. I smiled. "Just maybe you should get to know me before you kill." I said and then did a small smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: First Day {Pinkgirl77}   First Day {Pinkgirl77} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Whew! She thought. "Never know with me!" She said with a smirk. She put her hair behind her ear. "I'm Sutton." She said. Sutton put out her hand as a gesture for him to shake it. Sutton put her knife back into her left pocket. It was her secret weapon. It protected her from danger and since he didn't seem dangerous, she put it away.

First Day {Pinkgirl77} KT-292
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day {Pinkgirl77}   First Day {Pinkgirl77} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day {Pinkgirl77}
Page 1 of 1