Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PinkGirl77 Characters

Go down 
+5
Angel
Skye
Crispy Bacon
selene
pinkgirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PinkGirl77 Characters Empty
PostSubject: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Half-Blood

Name: Layla Mills

Age/Birthday: 15, Jan. 4th

God Parent: Aphrodite

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: James Mills

Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: Layla and her father lived in NYC. Her father owned a flower shop. That how he caught the attention of the love goddness. When Layla was 5, her father got remarried to Hannah Jacobson. Layla's stepmom was mean to her but Layla's father never noticed. One day, a hellhound attacked, killing her father. Layla was left alone to live with her step-mom. Layla's step-mom never really cared about her. She would part all night and buy useless junk that Layla's father had left for Layla. Layla had enough. She ran away at the age of ten. A sytar found Layla and brought her brought her back to camp.

Physical Appearance: Layla has a heart shaped face. She has crystal clear blue eyes that always sparkle. Layla has light brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Layla also has side bangs. She is fit and athletic. She stands at 5'3. Layla wears the camp tee-shirt, jean shorts, and lace up black converse.

Personality: Layla is funny and cares about her friends. She is a very social person and can be bubbly. Layla has a bit of a temper and is very stubborn. She will also speak up for herself. She does not like to talk about her past.

Fatal Flaw: Layla's fatal flaw is her stubborness.

Pets: none

Talents: Layla can dance well and is good at running. She can also charmspeak people into doing things. Layla is also good at archery.

Weapons: Layla has a bow and arrow called Pay Back. When not in use, the bow and arrows turn into a small rainbow bracelet.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Other: none

PinkGirl77 Characters 1304199519_3289_full
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Half-Blood

Name: Aaliyah Smith

Age/Birthday: 12,February 9th

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Family: Jada Smith,Brandon Smith,Brad Smith

Years in Camp: 1 year

Brief History: When Aaliyah was 2 months old her father left her. Nine years later her mother got re-married. When her mother had her brother her mother paid no attention to her. Her father didn't love her. So when Aaliyah turned ten her father took her camping. The next night her father left her in the woods. When her father came home her mother didn't notice that she was gone. Someone from the camp found her and brought her back to camp.

Physical Appearance: She has wavy blond hair and blue eyes. She wears a white t-shirt with her name spray painted on. She also wears light brown capris and jean converse. She wears a necklace with an A.

Personality: She loves to read and write. She likes to be with her friends. She is funny and smart. She likes to be outside.

Fatal Flaw: personal loyality,stubborness,looks in a mirror when passes one

Pets: Buster is a German Shepard. He is two years old. He is brown and black. He has brown eyes.

Talents: She can write and read all day.

Weapons: She has a sword that can turn into a ring.

Year-Round or Summer: year-rounder

Other:PinkGirl77 Characters Stock-photo-happy-teenage-girl-isolated-on-a-white-background-beautiful-blonde-girl-51027712

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Looks good! All she needs is a few more flaws for her personality and then either I or another staff member will accept her.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 pm

fixed!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

The play-by for Aaliyah is the same play-by Bre Bre uses for one of her characters. Might want to talk to her about that. :3
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks for editing! She's accepted!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Connor | John | Ken

PinkGirl77 Characters Tumblr_lel7mcwj8D1qe4nyno1_400_thumb
Age/Birthday: 17, Jan. 5th

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Family: Carlo Ken

Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Connor and his dad lived near Harvard when Connor was a kid. Connor had a good life. That was until Connor's dad got that "job". Connor never really knew what his dad's new "job" was. Connor just knew that the "job" made his dad meaner. Connor's dad never really paid attention to Connor anymore. Connor could do anything he wanted. And that's what Connor did excatly. Connor threw wild parties at their apartment and always trashed the place. Connor's da was always angry about it, but didn't show intrest. Connor always did wild and crazy things to get his dad's attention. That's when COnnor pulled his new act. He set the apartment on fire. It was a complete accident though. But, Connor's da didn't seee it that way. Apperantly, Connor's dad's research paper was in the burning apartment. Connor's dad practially disowned him outside of the fire. Quietly, Connnor slipped away into the night and ran away. A syatr soon found him and brought him to camp.

Physical Appearance: Connor has dark brown hair and gray eyes. He is tall, standing at six feet. Connor is also muscular and very fit. Connor's dark brown hair is a bit shaggy and stops a few centimeters after his eyebrows. Connor's gray eyes has specks of blue in them from his father. Connor has a tan complection and a splash of freckles on the bridge of his nose. Connor usually wears his ol' black Converse that Connor can never part from.

Personality: Connor, in general, is a bubbly kid. He is extremly friendly, and would probably become best friends with his worst enemy. Connor alsways smiles and can make anyone laugh. Yet, Connor becomes angry easily. Connor can also become secretive at times and keep things to himself. But, Connor usually tries to look on the bright side of things. Connor teases people to make them laugh or cheer them up.

Fatal Flaw: Connor's fatal flaw is his personal loyalty.Connor also sometimes get angry ver easily.

Pets: N/A

Talents: Connor is excellet at making battle plans. Connor can also read books faster than the average person.

Weapons: Connor uses a four foot long sword made of Celestial bronze. When not in use, it turns into a watch.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder

Other: N/A

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Accepted, though, to make him better, I would suggest adding a few more flaws. He'd be more well rounded then.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Alaska Jen Jacobson

PinkGirl77 Characters Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

Age/Birthday:14, Jan. 18

God Parent: Khione

Mortal Family: Jake Jacobson

Years in Camp:7

Brief History: Alaska's dad, Jake, fell in love with Khione in North Dakota. Khione left Alaska when she was 3. Alaska and her dad went to a home for people without homes. They went there because Jake was lazy and never got a job. Before her dad died he told her that her mother is Khione. Then demanded her to go to Camp Half Blood. Jake pretended to die so he wouldn't have to take care of her. A hellhound thought that Alaska was at the home and killed her dad.

Physical Appearance: Alaska has brown straight hair with blue eyes. She always wears the shirt her mother got her with blue ripped jeans. She also wears boot converse. She wears an anklet her best friend got her in kindergarten.

Personality: Alaska is a nice girl, but when you get her mad she isn't so nice. Alaska loves the snow, so when it's raining she wants to turn it into snow. She loves to be outside and will do anything outside. She loves animals, but sharks. She loves to dance, sing, write, and read. She also is funny

Fatal Flaw: Gets mad easily

Pets: A white baby kitten named Snowy.

Talents: Alaska can read, write, sing, and dance.

Weapons: Two long icy metal knives with her name carved in each of them. When not in use it turns into her anklet..

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:28 pm

please accept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Uh that is my Play-By for my character..
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm

it is? i didn't mean to copy you. it must be a coindence.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:09 am

Accepted! Although people here have an issue on play-bys, I suggest you changer her picture.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Name: Halley Martinez

Birthday: June 9

Godly Parent: Nyx

Mortal Family: Ken Martinez

Years in Hunters: 1

Group: Healer

Brief History: When Halley was 1 her mother left her. On her 2nd birthday her father Ken Martinez had a heartattack and died. Her grandmother took care of her. Her grandmother just watched tv 24/7. Halley was going through tough times. Halley was really upset and ran away to Camp Half Blood. When she was 10 she found Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Halley has stright brown hair with blue eyes. She always wears comfortable clothes. She also wears many different kinds of converse. She is fit and is 6'4.

Personality: Halley is a sweet girl. She always puts others first. Once you get her started talking you can't stop her. She likes to be outdoors and reads 2 years above her grade level. She always follows the rules and never makes the bad decisions. She also loves reading.

Likes: She likes to have a lot of friends. She likes animals like pandas, dogs, kittens, and bunnies.She likes to be around people.

Dislikes: She doesn't like when there are no rules. She also doesn't like when people are bossy are mean. She also doesn't like whan people don't share things.

Talents: She is good at reading. She is good at running and playing soccer. She is good at making arts and crafts.

Weapons: Her weapon is a dagger. When not in use it is one of her converse.

PinkGirl77 Characters 5876590-beautiful-young-girl-with-dark-hair-4

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm not sure if Artemis would accept a 5-year old to be a huntress, to be honest. I would say they'd have to be at least 11 years old, so I'd recommend either making her older or just a regular camper. :]
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

I fixed it and turned her 11. I also changed her description a little bit and put a different picture. Can she be accepted?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Alright, thanks for editing! Hailey Martinez is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

PinkGirl77 Characters Tumblr_lxehrauzQl1qgtcmdo1_500

Name: Avalon Scott

Age/Birthday: 18, August 5

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Liam Scott, Aiden Scott

Years in Camp: 7

Brief History: Two years after Avalon was born her brother Aiden was born. When Aiden was
born their father left. Her mom was really upset and went to bars to get to date a guy. Avalon had to take care of Aiden. She ended up marring a man named Liam. Avalon was doing good at school, but now she was doing really bad. She already had 7 suspensions and was expelled from 4 schools. A hellhound attacked the last school Avalon went to. When she got home she told her mom what happened. She took her to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Avalon has brown hair with bangs. Her hair is wavy. She also has brown eyes. Her teeth are white and perfect. She always wears rings.

Personality: Avalon is bubbly and likes to be herself. She always cares for animals and is never lazy. She likes to have very little friends. She is very sweet to other people. Even though she is sweet to others she is sometimes selfish. She is quiet, but she stands up for herself and other people.

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is stubborness, selfishness, and personal loyalty.

Pets: Avalon has a light brown bunny. It's name is Bubbles.

Talents: Her talents are swimming and dancing.

Weapons: Her weapon is a bow and arrow. When not in use it is a ring.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 am

In her personality section, you should describe her flaws and whatnot. But, definitely give her, like, one or two more flaws.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Avalon Scott is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm

PinkGirl77 Characters Tumblr_lqlm7gCJDF1r27xgeo1_500

Name: Liam Barsalona

Age/Birthday: 16, May 15

God Parent: Ares

Mortal Family: Jessica Barsalona, Aiden Barsalona, Sierra Barsalona, Jake Barsalona

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: When Liam was 3 his father left him. Liam's mother married another man named Jake. Liam, Aiden, Sierra, Jake and his mother lived in Italy alone. Before Liam's mom died from pneumonia she told him his father was Ares and told him to go to Camp Half Blood before anything bad happened. Liam didn't understand what his mother told him and ignored it. Jake left the kids at home and ran away. Liam, and his brother and sister lived in a foster home now. When Liam was taking a walk in the park with Sierra a hellhound attacked. Sierra ran to the foster home while Liam went to Camp Half Blood at 9. Liam ended up taking the wrong plane and got lost. Liam arrived at Camp Half Blood at 10.

Physical Appearance: Liam has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. His hair is short and he is 5'9. He wears a rolex watch. The only type of shoes he wears are sneakers.

Personality: Liam is a shy person, but when you play a joke on him he'll want to get revenge on you. Liam can be a bit lazy time to time and is a bit selfish. He is also nice to other people and will help people if you ask. Liam stands up for himself and other people.

Fatal Flaw: Liam's fatal flaw is selfishness and personal loyalty.

Pets: Liam has a green pet lizard named Spike.

Talents: Liam is good at swimming, running, and fighting.

Weapons: Liam's weapon is a sword. When not in use it's his rolex.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 am

Liam Barsalona is Accepted
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

PinkGirl77 Characters E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large

Name: Kaitlyn Rose Johnson

Age/Birthday: 17, April 10

God Parent: Poseideon

Mortal Family: Matt Johnson, Jean Johnson

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: When Kaitlyn was 2 and a half her father left her. Her mother Jean tried to spend as much possible time with her. She always made sure she did everything with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn loved her mother, but she didn't want to do everything with her. So she signed her mother up for an online dating website. Jean ended up falling in love with a guy named Matt. Jean married Matt. They lived happily together. Finally, Kaitlyn goes to Camp Half Blood at the age of 11.

Physical Appearance: Kaitlyn has black hair with blue eyes. Kaitlyn is fit and 5'6. She wears glasses for far distances. She has light skin and and slight wavy hair. She wears a charm bracelet that her mother gave to her before she left. She wears turquoise nail polish and might make little design on her nails. She also has a little bit long eyelashes. She doesn't really wear a lot of makeup. She only wears lipstick or lip gloss and mascara.

Kaitlyn's clothes are a bit stylish. She likes to wear simple clothes so she doesn't attract any attention to herself. Kaitlyn might put her hair in a sloppy neat bun on a hot day. When it is about 50 degrees she might pull her hair back and put it in a clip.

Personality: Kaitlyn is quiet and a shy girl. She can always make you laugh. If she likes you you can tell because a slight blush appears on her face.. When she has a crush on someone she will talk more than usual. She also doesn't like to have a lot of friends and isn't a party person. She will try new things and will break the rules once in awhile. She doesn't like to fight with people. When she does she doesn't want to pick a side. She would be Switzerland. She also doesn't care what people think about her. She just likes to be herself.

Kaitlyn could sometimes get worked up over nothing. Like when people are lazy or don't pick after up themselves. She likes to be neat and clean. If her bed, room, or anything else aren't clean she'll make sure there spotless. Kaitlyn likes to be outside because it helps her write her poems. She very much enjoys reading and writing. She's not the kind of girl who's lazy and plays with electronics all day.

She also enjoys being with her friends and making them happy. Kaitlyn likes long walks with Oreo in the Spring because the Oreo inspires her to write poems. Oreo might walk up to a flower and Kaitlyn gets an idea. When she got Oreo it was like Oreo almost told Kaitlyn that she was meant to write. She dreams on being a journalist or write newsletters.

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is getting worked up in silly little things that don't even matter.

Pets: She has a pet puppy that is a baby husky. It's name is Oreo.
PinkGirl77 Characters 4b848b87b82a561e8b0231e43

Talents: She is good at swimming, writing, and making people laugh.

Weapons: Her weapon is a bow and arrow. When not in use it is her charm bracelet.

Year-Round or Summer: She goes to her home during winter.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 am

Really cool play by. (: And, yeah, she seems pretty good, but sorry. Big Three characters are to be pm-ed to Admins for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PinkGirl77 Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next