Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pinkgirl77's Ideas

Go down 
+4
Ryan McHale
Kat
Purple
pinkgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:50 pm

My idea is really good. I think since we have the Spring Fling and the Winter Festival that we should have more occasions. Those aren't a lot of occasions. I think we should have a Halloween Bash, Christmas Party, Give Me Your Heart Ball, (Valentine's Party), and other things for occasions we have in the real world. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm

I like it. I think the admin should approve. I wish they liked my idea. Anyways good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Working events is a lot more work than it may seem. We do actually have quite a few events. As far as I know we have done a lot aince last June when I came to the site. Certain events last certain amounts of time and sometimes last longer than expected. We did have a Winter Festival which actually had a Winter Ball, (or something like that) The staff is always open to new ideas for events and we're always greatful for ideas, but we have a lot going on right now too. There is always time flr planning ahead and these ideas are great and probably will come up on staff discussions in the future. (:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm

I agree with kat and i agree with pinkgirl77 that maybe the admins should consider there idea's.But maybe you idea's aren't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:07 pm

It is actually really hard to get ideas through the staff. As I recall, Kat tried an earth day thing a while back but none of the other CL's posted >> *cough*slackers*cough*
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Yeah....That was a failure on my part O.o
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Well I supported you wee~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 am

Its a good idea but the organisation that goes into all the events is huge and mostly people abandon them after two weeks...I mean look at the Olympus trip!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 am

Yeah the olympus trip thrived and died out really quick, so even when events are planned they don't stay long. However, it seems that when we make the winter events it's different than the olympus trip because it allows more/new topics to try out with your charries
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

It probably died out because there weren't a lot of interesting things to do. Like the Visiting the Gods station not a lot of the gods were posted there so people got bored like me.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm

While I agree that more events should take place, keep in mind that they take a lot of effort to make. I think individual members should be able to hold small things like parties and what not, which they can man and control themselves. Like Skye and I did the manticore plot, though it died because I'm a butthole and I get too lazy to post. But I just casually asked admin if we could do it, went into the plotting station, and started threads. More events could be held, I think, if more members made them. Admin would obviously make the massive things like winter balls, but like a bonfire in the woods could probably be started by any member who wanted to make it. It just takes a lot of dedication, and the mods and admin have their hands full as it is.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Because sometimes I get bored, so I agree!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

It wouldn't be fair because if someone made a topic (like the manticore topic) a lot of other people wouldn't know and then that person would feel sad because no one posted at their topic. I think it should be open for all.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

OPEN FOR ALL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 pm

I want to join.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

(The admins) have to see this and make it... But I see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Okay thank you this site is very good.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Who me? And no problem..
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm

This idea could work, but theres a few problems. One how would you make sure everyone followed the rules once you made this topic? You would have to find an admin or moderator who would be willing to supervise. Which does bring up another problem, mods and admins aren't always on and avalible to supervise something. In order to really make this work you would have to make sure someone would be able to supervise it, unless they say otherwise.

Also whatever idea you come up with would have to be approved through an admin before you start it. All ideas normally go through admins so they can make sure its allowed.

Then have you also thought about how you would have to plan this out? You can't just go in and make the topic. You would have to put atleast some planning behind it. Like, how late it will run/how long it will last, rules, and etc. That way you can make sure that its nicely organized. Also a great idea would be having a posting order, that way you can keep track of when people post and everything.

Other than all of that, I think this idea could work out. I wish you good luck in making it happen.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Yes! So someone call an admin!
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Is the Olympus trip still available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pinkgirl77's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkgirl77's Ideas   Pinkgirl77's Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinkgirl77's Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: