Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) Daniel_radcliffe
{Jack Wilson}
Son of Ares
"Did you hear me correctly? I said 'Ares'. You should be running."

I sat on the beach, my toes beneath the water's edge.
My red Converse were sitting to the side of me, one of them facing the ground. My socks were sticking out of the other one. I had rolled up my black jeans, so that they were half way up my shin. My Captain America shirt had faded, so you could just see the design. I was wearing a red beanie, perched on the top of my head.
I probably looked pretty confident to the naked eye, but I was actually a nervous wreck. My toes were splashing in the water because I couldn't keep them still. My hand kept flying to my back pocket, where I kept my magical sword. My other hand was rifling through the sand. I'd only been sitting for a few minutes, but I was sweating already. I felt no heat in my face, and I was sure I was so pale I looked like a son of Hades.
I looked around, trying to find the girl I was meeting, Alaska. I was extremely early, so it was unlikely that she'd be here. I kept seeing girls that might be her, but they turned out to be random people who looked nothing like the girl I was meeting.

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

Alaska was finishing getting ready for someone she was supposed to meet. She didn't care if she was late or early, she was always both of those things when she has to go somewhere at a special time. On the other hand, she was wearing her dark blue shirt and her white shorts. Under that she had a bathing suit on in case she was going to go swimming. Finally she put her sunglasses and slipped on her flip flops. Now she was off to the lake.

It wasn't really a long from cabin 16 to the lake, but she was starting to get bored of plain old walking. She never liked walking. It was just boring if you didn't have anyone with you to talk to or listen to. So then she started humming some lyrics from one of her songs that she had written. Then she started singing some of the lyrics in her head and then started making up a little dance.

Soon she was at the lake. She stopped doing her little dance and brushed off some sand she got on her shirt. She walked up to the first guy she saw, took out a piece of paper and said, "Are you Jack Wilson?" He shook his head and said,
"Nope sorry." She did that to like 6 other guys and they all gave her the same answer as the first one. She finally gave up and sat at a place on the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 am

{Jack Wilson}
Son of Ares
I watched curiously as a girl asked around 6 different guys a questions. She looked like the girl I had had described to me. I stood up and walked over to where she had plopped herself down on the sand.
"Excuse me, are you Alaska Jacobson?" I asked. I had memorized her name from going through it so many times in my head.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 pm

I looked up when someone said my name. "Yeah, I'm her. Why? And who are you?" I asked concerned. There wasn't a lot of guys that just come up to me and ask if I'm myself. There was 2 reasons why. He was a monster which she didn't need. Or he was Jack. That's when she wanted him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm

{Jack Wilson}
Son of Ares

I felt my shoulders go down with relief. I hadn't noticed that they were up to my ears. But that's besides the point; I had found Alaska.
"Oh, I'm Jack Wilson. We were supposed to meet?" I prayed to the gods that I wasn't the only one of us who had known about this. That would be embarrassing.
I studied Alaska as I awaited her response. Her eyes were a bit more blue than mine. She really was pretty. Her outfit really brought that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)   Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Alaska (Pinkgirl77)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: