Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Empty
PostSubject: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
My universe will never be the
same
I'm glad you came

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Tumblr_m5bczaJ0eZ1qh5vr1_large
Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily Ryann Greene walks along the beach, holding a large towel and a bag. Over her ears are a pair of Beats headphones. After a while of walking she stops and spreads her towel down on the sand. She then sits down on it and looks around, a small smile on her face. It was a nice day and she was glad that she had thought of coming to the beach. Otherwise she would have ended up wasting her whole day, doing something completly stupid. She reaches into her pocket and takes out her ipod. She scrolls through the songs and stops on Viva La Vida by Cold Play. She smiles lightly and places the ipod on the blanket next to her.

Emily looks around at all of the people, but she stops on the water. It was just such a pretty site, and she loved just being able to come and stare at it. She absent mindly reaches into her bag and pulls out her sunglasses. She unfolds them and puts them on her face. Emily lays back on her towel and stares up at the sky. She smiles lightly and hums lightly, as she looks at the sky.

Right now what she really wanted was some one to talk to, a friend. She had been pretty lonely lately, and she was in desperate need of a friend. Luckily Emily had an easy time finding and making friends. So if she was to just talk to the first person she was, the chances are they would end up being friends. Of course that didn't always happen, but most of the time it did.

Emily looks around slowly and pauses her Ipod. She then carefully takes her headphones off of her head. She then gentally places them into her bag. Emily was very careful and protective of her head phones. They had cost her a lot of money and she was not going to break them. She then looks at the water. She wanted to swim, but just not by her self. She really needed a friend, someone to talk with and someone to swim with. She looks around at all of the people wondering if any of them would be a friend. As of now, none of them really looked like it. Besides herself, the other people at the beach consited of a stoner, a couple that were just sitting on the sand making out, a couple of giggly girls and a couple of twelve year old boys. She sighs and sits there.

Outift
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:33 pm

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Tumblr_m35pj4FP7r1r7ifqv

Landon Henry Robinson

Landon was just laying out on the beach when a few girls came over to him and began flirting. Landon flashed them a brief, but brilliant smile. However, his eyes told a different story. He was clearly annoyed and just wanted to enjoy a day to himself for once. The son of Eros slid his Ray-Bans off and sat up, two of the girls tensing up in anticipation. "Girls, girls, if you could leave me alone for a few hours, I promise I'll sit with you all at dinner," Landon flashed another quick smile as he stood, stretching his arms up to the sky. A few of the girls sighed. "I'll be back later," he said, grabbing his stuff and padding off across the sand in search of peace.

Landon's feet were quick on the hot, soft sand. He wasn't trying to go anywhere he was just trying to get away. He sighed in frustration as he received several winks and a few flirty smiles. Couldn't he just get a few moments to himself? Apparently not. About a mile down the beach, Landon could spot an area with a bunch of couples in love. It was the perfect spot. Since they were all in love none of the girls... or guys... would be able to look at him and flirt. Landon began to jog over to a open spot and set his towel down on the sand. Repositioning all of his stuff, Landon glanced over to his left and noticed a girl sitting alone. He figured she had a boyfriend since she was in the main couple spot.

Landon flopped backwards onto his towel, the sun landing on his bare chest and hopefully soaking into his skin. He needed a tan anyways.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
same
I'm glad you came

Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily sighs as she reaches into her bag once more. This time she pulls out a hair brush and a ponytail holder. She brushes through her hair a few times, and then puts it up into a high ponytail. She then puts the brush away and lays back down on her towel. This was starting to get really boring. If she didn't talk to someone soon, she would most likely go insane. However she still didn't see anyone to talk to.

She sits up slowly and looks out at the water. It was so pretty, maybe she should just go swiming. She sighs softly and looks around again. She noticed a boy who was surronded by a bunch of girls. She sighs, probualy a player. She wondered how many of the girls the guy would hook up with. Most likely all of them. She blinks and shakes her head. She really shoul stop thinking like that, it was mean. But she really didn't care it was fun. And right now, all Emily wants is something fun.

She looks back at the boy once more. He was actually really cute, though that really didn't matter. Some how she had a feeling she would never talk to him, unless he talked to her first. She just didn't see the point in going and talking to him. Emily sighs and turns back towards the water. She stares at it for a bit and bites her lip gentally. She really needed to do something, otherwise she would spend her whole day just sitting here.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 pm

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Tumblr_m35pj4FP7r1r7ifqv

Landon Henry Robinson

Landon's eyes were closed and he was just sitting there breathing in the sunshine and the warmth in a calm state. No one was bothering him and no body was talking to him. It was a different feeling for Landon to not be surrounded by a gaggle of girls that were trying to hook up with him. Landon cracked one eye open; not even anyone was moving to talk to him. Maybe he had moved away from them too quickly without thinking. Damn his impulse. Landon let out a heavy, dramatic sigh and turned to the girl next to him with a smile. He just wanted somebody to talk to at this point.

"Hi, howareya?" He said, his Northern Irish accent ringing through his voice.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:28 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
same
I'm glad you came

Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris

Emily blinks when she hears someone talking to her. Someone was actually talking to her? She couldn't believe it. It was almost as if she was going to go into a sudden shock. She smiles lightly and turns towards the voice. She then realizes that the person talking to her was the boy. Emily also picks up that he has an accent. And if shes correct, an irish accent. She wasn't sure but thats what it sounded like to her.

"Hello. I'm fine and you?"she says to him, speaking in a quiet voice. She had no idea why her voice had come out quiet, it was weird. "I'm Emily, and you are?"she says to him. Well she might as well know his name.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Tumblr_m35pr4bwtv1r7ifqv

Landon Henry Robinson

Landon watched her for a moment before returning his gaze to the sea. The ocean looked really lovely today and he could use a swim. When the girl, Emily, spoke again Landon turned his head to her and gaze her a very lazy glance. He looked almost like a cat sunbathing himself lazily in the sun, all stretched out on his towel like that. It was true that Landon was lazy and liked sunbathe, but other than that, he was nothing like a cat. Well, for the most part.

"I'm Landon Robinson, I'm eighteen and my father's Eros," he introduced himself, saying his age, too.

ooc; so i dug up a video for you to listen to. landon's accent is northern irish, i just messed up before when i put dublin. xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UgpfSp2t6k
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
same
I'm glad you came

Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris

Emily looks over at Landon and smiles lightly, as she listens to him talking. Okay, his accent was really cool sounding. Though it was a bit difficult to understand. She wished he would speak a bit slower. But she wouldn't ask him too, it would be kind of rude. "I'm Emily Ryann Greene, daughter of Iris and I'm fifteen"she says to him.

Emily then looks at the water. She really, really wanted to go swiming. She would, later though right now it would be rude. She sighs softly and lays back on her towel. It was starting to get pretty hot, soon she'd need to get in the water just to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] Tumblr_m35pqwNuZr1r7ifqv

Landon Henry Robinson

"Nice to meet ya, lass," Landon greeted his eyes smiling lightly as he continued to look out over the sea. Realizing that he should probably meet her eyes when she introduced herself, he glanced up, finding her eyes underneath her sunglasses. "You know," Landon began, propping himself up on one elbow and sliding his sunglasses down his nose, "if you want to head into the water you can. It's pretty hot outside and I wouldn't think you were bein' rude a' t'all." Landon offered a grin up to her.

He leaned back on his own towel, but flipped over onto his stomach to give his back a good tan. He also wanted to face Emily, in case she had more to say. Plus, he wanted someone to talk to. He wanted a friend that happened to be a girl and a girl that he could just go and talk to. He wanted a female friend that he could go and talk to without having to worry about her having feelings towards him at all. Was it that much to ask? Hopefully, the two could manage to do it.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
same
I'm glad you came

Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris

Emily smiles lightly and sits there, listening to him. She really enjoys listening to his accent. It just sounds so cool and different. Wait is that weird? She blinks and rubs the back of her hand across her forehead, wiping off the sweat. "It's nice to meet you too"she says to him. She then looks back at the water, she really did want to swim. "I think I will get in the water"she says softly. Emily then pulls off her shirt and her shorts, folding them and making a pile on her towel, she gently adds her sunglasses to the top of the pile.

Emily walks towards the water a smile on her face. As her feet enter the water, her smiles grows wider. She keeps walking until the waters above her waste. She then swims around a bit and then stops. She turns her head and looks back at Landon. She had enjoyed talking with someone, and she wished it didn't end so soon. All she really wanted was a friend, who she could talk to. "You should join me! That water feels amazing"she says loud enough for Landon to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]   'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Even the sun sets in paradise' [Private to Zan]
Page 1 of 1