Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just another day in Paradise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Just another day in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm

I walked along the shore of the lake, watching everything that was going on. Kids were running all over the place, doing what ever it was they were doing. There were quite a number of birds flying, and swimming making noise. I listened to the waves crashing against the sand, and then rolling out again. I took my shoes and socks off, and let the water roll over my feet as I waded along the shallow part of the lake. I was still a bit tipsy from last nights party, which was probably the best one I have ever been to.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Alleah walked around the edge of the lake, he bare feet slowly brushing along the water. She had her white trainers in her cold and rather pale hands. She saw another demigod, around the same size as her. He was walking towards her.The boy had short blond hair and a freckled face. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe strolled down the beach, hands in her pockets, eyes daring anyone to come near her, challenging them to annoy her.
Of course no one did.
She quietly hummed a Lady Gaga song as she examined her outfit. It was a rather mixed one. She had a floral blue blouse, denim shorts, and a red-schemed woven fedora. Not to mention knee-high owl socks and a blue rope wrapping around the length of her pale right arm. Her mismatched blue and green eyes were looking ahead, towards the shore, and saw a girl and boy, conversing. The blue streaks in her brown hair glowed as she headed towards the campers. "What's up, boy and girl?" said the daughter of Janus.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am

Alexis, you are not permitted to role-play without having an accepted character.
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:48 am

I adopted Hawk's character
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Then you should create a character topic, and put the character form in there.
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise   Just another day in Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day in Paradise
Page 1 of 1