Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 am

The pain in my head was unbelievable. I lifted my hand to touch it and realized that hurt too. Well great. Now I had aching bones on top of everything else. Then I remembered what had happened. First the spell. Then the claiming....and then....falling. I had fell of the steps of the Hermes cabin after the claiming. I could remember the rock, and my ankle twisting, but then...blank. Great. I was in the infirmary.
I slowly opened my eyes and peeped out. I was right. Infirmary. An Apollo kid was standing beside me.
'Thank the Gods! You've been in a coma for three days. The ambrosia and nectar healed you ankle, but you still have a sprained wrist and a bad head wound. Take it easy,' she gushed. I looked at her. She was younger than me, definatly, so I smiled. It hurt like hell, but oh well. She smiled back and left the cubicle thing.
I looked at my wrist. It was covered in bandages. I'd have to take them off later. then I continued trying to touch my head. It had one of them huge plaster things on, and to be honest, I didn't want to take that off.
I looked around. There were a few people around, but none that would stop me. I struggled to sit up. Again it hurt, but I wanted to. I made it into a sitting position and continued my examination of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I walked into the Infirmary with My shoulder burning like fire from the cut I had received. Night, my raven, had cut me on accident. I sat down and waited for an Apollo child to help me out. I could probably heal it myself conventionally, but I might as well have someone else do it. I saw a girl with some wrist bandages, and a plaster head thing. My shoulder beginning to sting more I ask an Apollo kid to come check me out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Tabitha grunted as she walked through the infirmary, a long gash on her cheek. It was still bleeding, and looked like someone had been trying to mop it up. "I don't -need- the infirmary. It's just a scratch..." she grumbled some profanities under her breath as an Apollo grinned, cleaning the cut and putting a bandage on it. "Lets hope that shrapnel doesn't leave a scar on your pretty face, Tabitha." The boy said, grinning and ducking under a punch aimed for his nose. "I'll cut you." She threatened, sitting on the bed while the boy checked more, smaller cuts along her arms and her body. "Stupid thing ripped my favorite shirt..."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 pm

I laughed as a gir went to punch an Apollo kid. Then, I ducked my head. Oh the pain... But I couldn't care less. I wasn't a sissy. I didn't shy away from pain. I blushed and quickly looked any where but the girl.
There was a boy sitting just to the left of me. He looked in pain, but not like he was a wus. Then, the thought of the Apollo kid ducking brought a bubble of laughter back to me.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

"So close. It would have been funnier if you hit him though." I chuckled slightly and adjusted the straps on my hidden blades. I made sure no one saw them so that, if it came down to it I could stab them. I began fiddling with my thumbs while the camper repaired my shoulder. The cut is longer than i thought, without the blood covering it up. I looked at the girl with the sprained wrist and asked "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm

I was a bit shocked someone was talking to me. Then I got over it.
'I did a spell to Hecate to show me my Godly parent. Then I was claimed, and I was excited. So I started to run down the steps, and this is where it gets jumbled up. As far as I remember, my ankle twisted. I fell off the steps, hit my head on a rock, and somewhere between the two I snapped my wrist. The Apollo kid told me I've been in a coma for three days...I guess I'm all rested now,' I tried and failed with a joke at the end.
I glanced to the boy, and then to the girl.
'What happened to the two of you?' I asked the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Tabitha shrugged as the boy walked away. She'd had to take off her teeshirt for him to look at some deep ones on her torso. She was wearing a not-at-all revealing sports bra under it, so it was safe to look. She was well build, with a strong, fit upper body, her arms alone looking rather powerful. "I was trying to figure out the right mix of gunpowder for one of my bombs, but it detonated and the shrapnel hit me. Nothing serious, just some cuts." she tugged the shirt back over her head, her eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm

"Ah... That sucks. My Raven Night, landed on my shoulder a bit to fast and scratched me. I came here to get it disinfected and such." I began to wish I hadn't asked the question. I didn't mean to start a conversation. My shoulder had been bandaged so I went to sit closer to the two girls. This conversation had all ready begun might as well continue it. "Hey girl with sports bra pro-tip don't blow your self up next time. And pro-tip for you to Hecate girl, don't fall down stairs."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

I laughed and sat up a bit straighter.
'I don't think I'm going to be trusting stairs any more. By the way, I'm Kendra. Kendra Lehane, Uncl...Daughter of Hecate I suppose,' I looked between them.
'What are your names?' I asked. This is the most I've said in two weeks, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 pm

"Tabitha Porter, Daughter of Hephaestus. And I've been working with bombs for four years. I haven't died yet." she said, her voice rough. The sound of it was feminine, and might be pretty, if she didn't spend all her time in the fumes of the forge. And didn't sound like she'd hit the next person who walked by.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

"Joseph Black son of Erebus. What kind of spell was it Kendra." I picked an empty bed in the infirmary and waited for the response more comfortably. The Apollo kid came to ask me to sit somewhere else, so I complied. I adjusted my self to sit comfortably and waited for an answer. "Hey Tabitha you got any smoke bombs, or flash bombs I could use. I like sneaking around so they might help out." I began wishing I hadn't hadn't revealed this, but everyone makes mistakes so I said nothing else about it.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:38 pm

I thought carefully. My memories before now were very jumbled, but I tried.
'It went something like; Goddess Hecate, work mine will, my Godly linage be in mine view, be he God or be she Goddess, help my see my Godly parent,' I thought over what I said for a moment,'Yeah that was it. I can understand why you like to sneak around. It's nicer to be on your own sometimes.'
I grinned. That was when I heard the little whisper.
Watch me dance, it said in a tiny almost not there whisper.
I looked around, but no-one had talked.
'Did you guys hear that?' I asked Joseph and Tabitha.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm

"I don't give potentially dangerous bombs to people I don't know." Tabitha grumped. "And honestly, all that magic makes me uncomfortable. You shouldn't be able to just will stuff to happen. It has to happen when it's supposed to." she looked at her arms. "Uhg, stupid cuts. I didn't hear anything though, cept your spell..."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

"That's fine with me... I'm right there with you. I wouldn't give me bombs either. I didn't hear anything either. Sure you aren't going crazy Kendra." I chuckled at the fact that she may need to stay in the infirmary for mental problems now. "That sounds like one elaborate way to get claimed." I got up and began to leave the infirmary, because I had no more business there.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm

I chuckled as Joseph stood up.
'Wait! You don't have to go. Though you probably do want to seeing as though I'm halfway around the bend..'I trailed off softly.
I heard the voice again, saying the same thing. You know what little Kendra? I think I should ignore the stupid little voice.
'Tabitha? I don't like being anywhere near the forge. My spell was a once off. I don't think it even worked. Was probably just a side effect or something,' I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 pm

"The forges is where I belong. I need to be headed back too. It was nice meeting you and all. Good luck with the magic and headwound thing." She tapped her head as an indication to her head wrap. Turning, the blond began making her way to the door. "I have things to make."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:52 am

Everyone was leaving and to be honest I was a bit dis-appointed. I had been hoping we could all speak for longer.
I looked over at some crutches, wishing that I could reach them. That I could leave with them, and actually walk.
One of the crutches quivered. Then the other one. What the hell? Is there an earthquake? The two cruthces zoomed over and stopped just beside my bed, falling over.
'Okay, whichever Hermes kid is doing this just don't okay? I'm not in the mood,' I called. There was no answer. No Hermes kid came. Or another prankster. So what was with the crutches?
I remembered that Tabitha was leaving to.
'Wait Tabitha? You don't have to leave. I have a feeling that you keep to yourself though, and I understand that,' I smiled at her, forgetting the crutches.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 am

I stopped when I heard Kendra's voice saying I didn't have to go. I turned around in time to see crutches kind of float towards Kendra. "Wow... I'm not the only one who saw that right. That was really really weird. Kendra how did you do that. I sat back down instead walking out now because of what I had seen. I didn't see as much as i would have liked to though. I got u and walked over to Kendra "Hey you need this crutches?" I grabbed them and held them out towards her.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 am

I took the crutches and thought for a moment. What had I done? Then, shocking Joseph by the looks of it, I put the crutches on the floor. Then I did what I had done before, only in the reverse. I thought about them going across the room.
And they did. Only, a tad bit faster and harder then when they had come. They hit the wall across the room and made a little dent.
'Whoop. I guess it was me,' I said softly, and a tab but confused.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm

"I like to be on my own. People can hurt you in ways monsters can't." she said, stuffing her hands into her pockets. "And that freaky magic business isn't my thing... It disrupts the nature of things. I don't want to be around when the effect of it happens." She mumbled. "I'll see you around. Come to the forge if you need anything. I'll fix you up with some armor." Tabitha lowered her head and walked out, kicking the dirt as she went.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm

"Alright, Tabitha see you 'round I guess.... Kendra that... was... AWESOME! I don't know how you did it, all I know is I want to be able to do it my self." I stared in awe at Kendra. My eyes kept flicking between her and the crutches. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and I wasn't! "Kendra have you ever been able to do that before?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 pm

I found myself grinning at the awestruck look on Joseph's face.
'No...never before. But I feel a little drained now,' I said honestly.
Looking around I saw there was some ambrosia on my bedside table. Carefully, I picked it up and tried to get a piece. It was akward, but I managed it. Quickly I ate it, and instantly I felt a bit better.
'Thats better. I don't know what that's about though. It's like in 'Charmed' with Prue and her telekinisis. I don't understand though,' I said, a little crease appearing on my forehead as I tried to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm

"Oh that's quite odd. You know you seem cool and all but I do have to go. I can't hang out in the infirmary all day. I have to go feed my birds anyway. I might see you around camp though. Hey if you ever need me, but i'd prefer you didn't come to the forest i'll probably be there."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm

I smiled.
'Okay. Nice to meet you by the way. I hope your not to freaked out,' I said, chuckling.
I layed back onto the bed, and an Apollo kid came over.
'I need to just check your not concussed or anything, okay?,' She asked me as she pulled the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)   Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being hurt isen't the same as when you thought having a cast was cool, age 7 (QueenV and Cam)
Page 1 of 1