Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!)   Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Joy stopped at the steps of the house, and checked behind her shoulder that the sword girl wasn't following. Her golden brown braids looked even more windblown than usually from running. She decided, well, if she's here, she might as well go in. The seven year old traveled up the steps, tripping on the last one hurting her ankle.
"OW!!!!" cried Joy. Tears of pain welled up in her chocolate brown eyes. She inched out of the pathway and rubbed her ankle. She shook of her heavy backpack and looked for a baindaid to cover the bleeding cut. But her box was all out. She held onto the wound with her hands, and let a few tears leak out.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!)   Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 am

R I L E Y | B R O O K E | O W E N S

Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!) Laugh

"Okay, bye!" I say to Aurora as I head on to the arena. Chiron hates it if you're late, so I decide to hurry my pace, but I stop when I hear a pained "OW!!!!" I turn towards the sound coming towards the Big House.

It's a little girl who's clutching her ankle. "Ohmygods, are you okay?" I aske her. "Don't worry, I'm a daughter of Apollo. I'll get you fixed."
Back to top Go down

Joy's here (and hurt) (open!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: