Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) Empty
PostSubject: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

I walked through the fields and slowly filled my basket up with strawberrys. I tasted the occasional berry, and eventually sat down. I began munching on the berrys and thought. I eventually fell asleep with my belly filled with the sweet taste of strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

"Being lazy, brother?" The rough, feminine voice of Tabitha spoke clearly. She knelt next to the berries, plucking them carefully and biting into a few. "Shouldn't you be in the forge or doing something?" Her arm was bandaged, a recent accident with her experiments, likely. Anyone in Hephaestus cabin would know she spent all her free time working on something in her bunk.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I was woken up by Tabitha and rubbed my eyes to try and wake myself up. "Yes I am. I made a few swords and got bored so I decided to pick some berrys and fell asleep. Why are you here any way?" I ate a few more strawberrys and waited for a response. I began to wonder myself why I came here of all places. I fiddled with my hands ad adjusted the belt my sword hung on.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm

"I've been told not to work until my arm's healed." she said, kneeling near the strawberries. "And...I'm...thinking of making something...for someone." she turned red, picking strawberries and putting them into a basket she had brought with her. "How do you get bored in the forge?" She asked, staring at her brother.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'm not entirely sure why I got bored, I just did. Maybe I was hungry, or maybe just tired." I stood up and begin to pace during my thought process as to why I came here. I ate another strawberry, and thought some more. "What happened to your arm" I ate yet another berry and sat back down. I waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"An accident with one of my tinkering projects." she said, kneeling and plucking more berried. She was often getting injured. Tabitha pushed her hair out of her eyes, working on gathering larger, ripe berried, not bothering to eat a single one. Her brown eyes flickered to him. "You should look into a way to focus."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:31 pm

"Why do you say that. I mean I guess we all do, you know ADHD and all, but other than that... So what were you tinkering with when you injured your self?" I plucked some berries and began filling the basket with berries. "Maybe we can give some berries to our siblings? Might as well you know?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm

"I'm trying to make some miniature bombs that any half-blood can use." she said simply, standing. "If I have some left over, definitely. I have ADHD, sure... but in the forge..It's the only time I'm truly....focused..." she looked at him. "I could work for hours without stopping."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:02 pm

"We all can. This is the only time it's happened to me. Normally I can Work in the forges for hours. I mean I love it. Oh by the way can I see some of the bombs? I might be able to help out. What's the favorite thing of yours that you have created. Mine is the sword on my side."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Traps and bombs are my specialty. This one's going to use Greek fire....when I can stop it blowing up in my hands. And once I stop that, I won't mind letting other people work on the project with me. As of right now...I need to work with it more. I don't mind putting myself in danger, but not my brothers and sisters..."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm

"Oh... I see that. I don't do many dangerous things. Just a lot of magical items. I understand that. I'm the same way." I pause for a second thinking of what to say next."I'm starting to get bored here, wanna go do something else. I've eaten enough and I'm beginning to get fidgety." I stood and waited for a response. I fidgeted with my sword hilt out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm

"What do you want to do?" she asked, holding the basket full of ripe, red strawberries. Pushing the blond hair out of her eyes, she straightened up to stand. "I'm going to do what I'm doing with these, and forge up this...bow I wanna make..."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am

"I dunno. Maybe we should hit the forges. I won't tell on you. So what are you gonna do with this bow? Anything you doing special with it?" I continued to think of other things to do and began to walk out of the strawberry fields. I beckoned for Tabitha to follow. " Maybe we can go ride a Pegasus or something. as well."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 am

"Ehhh, I don't do well with they flying thing." she said, following him. "And it's just... a gift for someone. Don't worry about it." she said, looking a little agitated. It was likely a good idea to pursue another topic than the bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)   Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking strawberrys (Queen Vixen)
Page 1 of 1