Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unpacking [Vixen]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GigiTheMagician

Unpacking [Vixen] Empty
PostSubject: Unpacking [Vixen]   Unpacking [Vixen] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Juliet, 16, Daughter of Dionysus
Juliet was excited to say the least. It wasn't that she didn't like her old home in Maine this place was just so much more unique and interesting to her, and she'd always loved adventure. She's had two weeks here and she's already gotten into more fun than she's had in two years in her tiny little home town.

Right now, however, she was going through her least favorite part of moving, which is why she's waited so long to do it. Juliet takes the time to convince herself that if she's really going to stay in this place all year long, she has to unpack at some point. Soon she's flipping her suitcase over and onto the bed, always preferring the quick method over the organised one. She whistles to herself while shoving her t-shirts into the dresser she's been assigned.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Unpacking [Vixen] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking [Vixen]   Unpacking [Vixen] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

The whistling drew Brianna's attention easily. She'd been at camp for a little while now, and LOVED it. She loved the fun, the ability to be herself, and her daddy, even if he made faces when she called him that. So getting new sisters and brothers always made her happy. Especially when they stay!

"Need help unpacking?" Big purple eyes peeked around the edge of the door frame, set in the tan face of the young California-born girl.
Back to top Go down
GigiTheMagician

Unpacking [Vixen] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking [Vixen]   Unpacking [Vixen] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 pm

When Juliet saw the girl, she let a wide grin spread across her face. She's always liked having others around her, and maybe this girl could make the boring task of moving in a little less monotonous.
"Sure thing. Doesn't need to be perfectly away. Just so it can't be seen when the cabin gets inspected." She said, placing one hand on her hip while using the other to push back her hair. "My name's Juliet. I'll assume you're Dionysus's kid too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpacking [Vixen] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking [Vixen]   Unpacking [Vixen] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpacking [Vixen]
Page 1 of 1