Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I walked in dragging Cerise behind me. I quickly led her over to my bunk and gestured for her to sit down on the bed.
'Cerise, when it comes to clothes, I'm as vain as any other daughter of Aphrodite. the only difference is I don't care if it gets ripped or dirty in a death duel,' I smiled at her as I started to root through the chest at the bottem of my bed.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Cerise sat, her legs crossed. "Honey, I doubt you have anything in that trunk that's going to fit me." She said, smiling, but let her riffle through. Stretching wide, she flopped back on the bunk. "Maybe we could talk a satyr into taking us to a mall? Daddy gave me money, just in case." Pulling the mirror out of her bag, she checked her make-up quickly before snapping it shut.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:42 pm

I looked up, crestfallen. Then my mind registered what she had said.
'Shopping? Who said we needed to bring a satyr? I'm game to sneaking out if you are,' I smiled devilasly at her.
I rushed over as fast as I could to my bedside table. I tripped over a hand-bag, but it wasn't mine, so ah well.
I shuffled through the top drawer, and found my fake gucci purse.
'Shopping anyone?'.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 pm

"I'm game." she sat up, stretching and walking over to grab her own wallet and purse, which were not fake. Cerise and Connor came from old money from years of owning the same orchard land. "Lets go." she said, smiling. "I'll buy us lunch too. I'm craving cheeseburgers something fierce. Though I think a Satyr might be able to sneak us out easier."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:05 pm

I looked around and back to Cerise.
'Have you ever tried to sneak out? It's not exactly NASA here. If by some amazing chance, a satyr catches us, let me say three words. Daughters of Aphrodite. We could charm ourselves out of Alcatraz. So, I think we'll be okay. As for the cheeseburger, I'll just say right now I have no objection. And-,' I noticed her wallet and purse,'Are those real?! Oh my good Gods! I've had fake, but the only time I ever seen real was in the mall! Girl, we have to talk about where I can get one of them.'
I grinned and hurried to pick up my hand-bag. I quickly slipped my purse in and skipped over to Cerise.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"Ah, yeah. It was one of the gifts from daddy after my last boyfriend dumped me." she said, looking at the purse and wallet. "I've only been here a day or two. And...charm?" Cerise seemed confused. "I could probably just knock em out with my hips." She gave a small hip bump for good measure. "I've got a dozen of these purses though. You can have one if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

I was reading "The Final Warning" By James Patterson when I heard Grace and Cerise came in talking about shopping and sneaking out. "You're going to get caught you know that, right?" I asked her. "My friend Demetri is at the gate." I told them.

Last edited by Mark on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 am

I looked over at Hailey. She was reading, and I smiled.
'If we get caught, I suppose we will have to get a satyr. But, if we don't...it's not exactly going to be bad. Just not safe. I snuck out a few times before. You can come if you want,' I offered,'if it's okay with Cerise. As for Demitri, he's my cousin's brother. He might let us off.'
I turned to Cerise and smiled.
'A boyfriend dumping a daughter of Aphrodite? What was he thinking. Your lovely, and kind and nice. He must have been blind. The bag? I'm fine. I have a credit card. I don't use it a lot thank you though for offering. I'll find one in the shop's.'
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 am

Cerise shrugged. "I've been caught doin' worse than sneakin out. Like the one time me and Connor pained mustaches on the frames of all the pictures of the school's founders..." she grinned. "Yeah, well. Boys don't care 'bout beauty if you don't give 'em what they think they need." she said, shrugging. "And I may live in the modern world, but my daddy taught me to be an virtuous young lady." she said, looking at Hailey. "Come along if you want."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 am

I laughed.
'Painted...moustaches...school founders?! Okay, you are offically my fav sister! You have spunk, I can tell you that much.'
I looked at her, trying to be serious. Then I cracked up.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:22 pm

If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) Top_photo
Hailey Olivia True

"No Thanks. Unlike other girls, I go shopping when I need to not when I want to." I told. "You do know that Demetri is also every one else's brother in Apollo cabin?" I asked them. "He's sleep in a tree up there but he's a light sleeper."

OOC: A boy using a girl Charrie going shopping, Weird
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 pm

I looked at Hailey and raised my eyebrow.
'I'm not like the others. I like fighting, and I don't mind getting dirty. But I want to shop. Its been two monthes since I last went out, and I'm feeling the need to literally shop till I drop,' I smiled, and tried to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:08 pm

"I actually need to get cloths." Cerise made a face. "I don't like you makin judgements 'bout me without knowin the fact. I lost all my cloths runnin for my life to get here." she said coldly, the warmth melting from her usual sunny disposition. "And next time you try saying I must be like 'everyone else' I might haveta thump you." Turning on her sneakers, she stomped out, clutching her bag.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

I looked from Hailey to Cerise's retreating form. I had been annoyed at Hailey too, and it was wrong for her to judge. I gave her a cold look and quickly ran after Cerise. I caught up with her and lightly touched her shoulder.
'Are you okay? It was wrong for her to do that,' I said as I took my hand down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)   If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Mom is going to be at Olympus...I suppose I have to look good (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1