Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuff never goes as planned (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Stuff never goes as planned (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Stuff never goes as planned (OPEN)   Stuff never goes as planned (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 am

-Ronnie (Daughter of Apollo - Claimed)-

The breakfast was the same as I always had. A blue-berry muffin, cran-berry juice and a bowl of krave. Not exactly the healthiest option, and as Grace would say, 'going to make me as fat as a Turkey before Christmas'. It never did though. Every morning, I took a jog along the beach, and any calories I ever put on over breakfast, were usually gone before noon. Grace also said that I would starve to death over the duration of my life, because after every meal, I did some form of exercise, and then all the fat I ever put on were gone. When I came to camp, it never changed. The beach after breakfast, the climbing wall after Lunch and the forest after dinner. I wasn't scared of the Harpies. I have never been caught, and I’ve been here for five years.
I stood up. The Apollo table was never empty, and there was still people there. No-one that would ever be friends with me though. As I walked away, Grace looked over. She stopped mid-laugh and made as if too wave, but caught herself. Good.
I continued. I suppose I might as well go to the arena, I thought. My morning beach run was something Grace did too, and if she was going to be there, I didn't want to.

-Grace (Daughter of Aphrodite - Claimed)-

Grace smiled and laughed. The Aphrodite table was always full of people talking about girls/boys, make-up, the hottest celebrities and newest perfume. While she was never one to follow the films, or the new products coming out, she finally felt like she belonged some-where. Then she saw Ronnie. She was walking away from the Apollo table, from her usual breakfast. Grace stopped mid-laugh. She raised her hand and decided against it.
'That's your cousin isen't it?' one of the girls asked.
Grace nodded and watched her leave. Most likely, she was going for her run on the beach. The fight last night was one of their worst. Yeah, she had given Ronnie the wrong mascara, but she hadn't died. It hadn't even hit her in any way.
Grace looked down at her plate. It still had her half-eaten crumpets on it, and her tea was starting to grow a skin. She was going through an english faze, and right now, she was eating things that the english ate. It was quite nice. She stood up.
'Where are you going?' a different girl asked.
'I'm just...I'm just going to go for my run on the beach,' she replied.
The girl turned, already losing interest. She didn't want to speak meanly about her sisters or brothers, but they were all very stylish. None of them wanted to get their hands dirty.
Grace walked over to the fire and scraped off all the food on her plate. Aphrodite, why don't you help me? she thought to her mother.
Of course there was no answer. She decided to go to the beach. Maybe there, she could apoligize to Ronnie and get her best friend back.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Stuff never goes as planned (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1