Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin leader elections?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Cabin leader elections? Empty
PostSubject: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

I think it'd be a good idea to have cabin elections again. I was looking at who all the cabin leaders were, and I noticed that one of them isn't coming back... in a long time anyways. and then there were like three or four that haven't got on in like six months or more. The site's also getting a little more inactive, and everyone wants to put in their opinion. The only reason I've said it's getting less active is the number of members that have connected in the past twenty-four hours keeps going down. That may just be that it's summer vacation and people are looking to go outside and do fun stuff, but it still concerns me. thoughts on cabin leader elections?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 am

The number plunged for a little while as members took off to study for final exams. I think you'll see the number bump up again as summer starts rolling--primarily in the evening if you live in America--but I do agree that some new cabin leaders might be in order. Luckily, elections are an annual thing, and so by the end of the summer, I'd say mid July or August, there will likely be re-elections. C: With any luck, we'll have new, active cabin leaders~

Can I just go out and say that most of the active cabin leaders now are doing an excellent job, and that I see the majority of them being elected? 'Cause I believe it~
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:52 am

I think that we should have a rule that you can only run twice or three times in a row. That way, other people could get a change to be the cabin leader too.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 am

Welp, the last cabin leader elections were about a year ago, so I'm in full support of this idea. Whilst some cabin leaders have only just recently been elected, due to inactive or unavailable members, I can name a few cabin leaders who are not as active as they should be.
So yes, I vote re-election plz.
Also - https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6956-on-the-topic-of-cabin-leaders
Someone mentioned about re-elected cabin leaders. Something like that may need to be in order. ^^;

-- Ninja;
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 am

I'm fine with cabin leaders keeping their position for a while. Those who keep the position for a while I wouldn't want anywhere else. Like Zan or Nico. They've been cabin leaders since before I showed up. If people don't want the same person as cabin leader for a while they don't have to vote for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader elections?   Cabin leader elections? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin leader elections?
Page 1 of 1