Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TITLE -FOR ML-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

TITLE -FOR ML- Empty
PostSubject: TITLE -FOR ML-   TITLE -FOR ML- I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:50 pm

TITLE -FOR ML- Alex_o17
A L E X ๏ O P A L ๏ L O N G
๏1 6๏
D A U G H T E R ๏ O F ๏ A T H E N A

Spoiler:

"You know the bed feels WARMER...
Sleeping here ALONE...
You know I DREAM in color...
And do the things I WANT...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏A L E X ๏ O P A L ๏ L O N G๏

Walking into the library, I felt at home. There were all the books, and the peace and quiet. Hold the chatting Aphrodite girls in the corners on the couches. Besides them, it quiet, and pristine. Just how i liked it.

I walked to an empty couch that was near a window, so light filtered in, and little pieces of dust could be seen floating around, trying to find a spot to land. Much like a plane that lost its landing pad, and didn't know where to go.

I sat down, and the sun warmed my back, and I closed my eyes to suck in a deep breath. the taste and smell of old paper and parchment was great. I placed my shoulder bag next to my feet on the floor, and i bent down to reach for my notebook. It was old, and falling aprt because I took it everywhere, and almost all the pages were filled up.

I took out my pen, and opened the notebook. Almost, as if trying to exasperate me, a load of papers fell on the floor in a sort of shuffling noise. I sighed, and placed the notebook to my right side. But, I had accidentally tipped it, making even more paper. I sighed and groaned at the same time, blaming my clutziness that almost never came out.

~~~~~
~~~~~

You think you got the BEST of me...
Think you've had the LAST laugh...
Bet you think that everything GOOD is gone...
Think you left me BROKEN down...
Think that I'd come RUNNING back...
Baby you don't know me, cause you're DEAD wrong...

What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER...
Stand a little TALLER...
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm ALONE...
What doesn't kill you makes a FIGHTER...
Footsteps even LIGHTER...
Doesn't mean I'm OVER cause you're gone...
What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER, stronger...
Just me, MYSELF and I...
What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER...
Stand a little TALLER...
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm ALONE."
Back to top Go down

TITLE -FOR ML-
Page 1 of 1