Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

- NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

- NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } Empty
PostSubject: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 am

- -DAMON||BENTLEY||MICHAEL||BRENNER- -

- NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } Hutchd11

"my shadow's the only one that walks beside me / my shadow heart's the only thing that's beating . . ."

- - - -

Damon sat on the edge of his bunk, looking around the always crowded cabin. It was always like this- hustling and bustling. Basically, nobody ever paid attention to him. And at this point, clearly nobody will. The sun was shining through the only window in the cabin, and Damon was planning to go in the lake later for a swim. It was around noon, and it was already starting to get hot. But Damon had a misting fan taped to the leg of the frame of his bunk, so that when he lied down, he could be cooled off at once. He had to tape it with tons of duct tape because in the heat of summer, it was stolen once or twice. Anyway, Damon was wearing a purple t-shirt, with his cargo shorts. He was barefoot, but that's how he always is. He would just throw some flip flops on when he went out the door. Damon was just about to leave when he saw somebody come towards him. He was shy, so naturally, nobody would approach him. He had no clue why anybody was in the first place.

- - - -

". . .sometimes i wish someone out there will find me / till then i walk alone. . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

Bridget Ryann plops down on her bed, amused by the rush of people. There's always traffic in this cabin; it's like rush hour all day, everyday. She smooths out the sheets, kicking her feet sat on the edge of his bunk, and scopes out the dozens of people. Her eyes catch glimpse of something--a person about her age--familiar. She sits up in a second, squinting to get a better look. Her imagination is probably getting the best of her, but she's seen him before, and, no, she's not mental. She knows him.

Ryann jumps off her bed, in one quick motion, mesmerized by what this boy could be. She slips on her nearest black Converse and flattens her "keep calm and STFU" tee-shirt, before approaching him. Her mind and brain are no longer in control, but instead her feet are. She bites her lower lip impatiently, appearing ever-so-innocent with her olive-colored eyes. She taps his shoulder, impulsively. "Do I know you?" her words spill out of her lips without her thinking. She rephrases, backpedaling, and twiddling her fingers, "Or, rather," she begins, not sure where to start, "do you know me?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

IT WAS A GIRL. Girls never talk to Damon. They ignore him. But, interesting enough, this girl seemed familiar. Very, weirdly familiar. Do you know when you feel like you have a connection with somebody, but you don't know who they are? That is kind of what Damon is feeling right now. He stands up, looking at the girl about his age. "No," he said in his sweet Texan accent. "Or, at least, I feel like I know you. . .But I don't know who you are." He smiles. "Well, I'm Damon Brenner, son of Peitarchia." Damon sat back down on his bunk. This girl did seem familiar. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Bridget Ryann has always been the punchline of everybody's jokes, especially when she'd 'stare' at random boys, searching for her older brother. Her father used to tell stories of him and how he had to give him up, until he married a year later. Ryann was fascinated by the fact she had a missing, long-lost brother. She hopes one day to find him--safely. It'll give her a reason to live. That's all she needs. One reason to live.

Rye's olive-colored eyes widen he mentions his name. Could he really be her brother? "Did you really just say Peitharchia?" she seems, astonished; intrigued. "I'm Bridget Ryann Brenner, or just Ryann, daughter of Peitharchia." Ryann teasingly responds, lightening the conversation with a relevant joke. "If I'm right, our lives could be a replica of the Parent Trap." she shakes her head, mentally laughing at her corny joke, only soon to cut to the chase. "Were you given up for adoption in January of 1996 aka exactly eleven months before I was born?" Ryann stands back, letting him digest her information and questions. Her detective work will pay off soon.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Damon smiled. If this girl was his sister, very possibly so, then she was a good sister to have. But, it was within five minutes of seeing this girl for the first time in, possibly, 15 years. Listening to her talk, he studied her. Looking at her, Damon thought, how could they possibly be related- let alone brother and sister. They looked clearly nothing alike, but, according to Ryann, it is possible. They had the same last name, after all! And Damon didn't think 'Brenner' was a very common last name. He raised an eyebrow at Bridget's question. "Uh, stalker?" He said with a smile. "But seriously, yeah, I was born on that day, then put up for adoption the next day. Why'd you ask?" He was smiling more than usual. The usually secluded Damon Brenner was smiling. Damon did remember, when he was young, somebody telling him about his sister. Olive eyes. . .beautiful smile. . . Those were some of the words spoken to him.

And they fit the description perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Bridget Ryann chews on her lower lip momentarily, a forceful habit of hers. She smiles at his smile, it's seemingly contagious. If he's her brother--well, she knows she is, unless proved wrong with a DNA test. As he studies her, she does the same. True, they both have no similarity whatsoever, but she knows. This has to be him. "All my life I've been searching--" she begins, bringing herself to a halt, unsure of how to put her words together. Damn lethologica. "I've been looking for boys who look familiar or, nonetheless, similar to me or my dad." she lowers her voice, feeling overwhelmed in the crowded cabin. "That's why I ran away after three," she struggles to confess her wrong-doings, "suicide attempts." she becomes deathly quiet, ashamed of her poor choices. Suicide is never the answer. She loosens the mood with a sarcastic comment. "Not to mention, my life story is a replica to the movie Ella Enchanted."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Damon nods, listening to Ryann. He could definitely relate to her. "Yeah, I lived in Texas," he said quietly. "They abused me. . .I couldn't deal with it. So I left." This wasn't something Damon normally shared with people. But, Ryann didn't seem normal. "But I see what you mean. I call my life Eddie Enchanted," he says half joking. "You know, Ryann, if you are my sister, which is highly likely, then we have a lot of catching up to do, don't we?" With a smirk, he moved over on his bunk, and patted the space next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Bridget Ryann inclines her head, plops herself on his mattress, bouncing it a little. "I suppose we would have a lot to catch up on." her olive-eyed gaze is mesmerized by what he may or may not be hiding. "I almost find this odd." she divulges, letting her stare fall to her feet. "We just met each other and all and were already--" she pauses, biting her lower lip once again, "--confessing our secrets." Ryann finishes, shaking her head, refusing to accept reality. "It just seems completely unreal." she inclines her head, staring up at him. Damon was so much taller than her; the differences between them were eternal. She continuously searches his physical attributes for any similarities. "You know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }   - NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- NO TITLE AVAILABLE - { p r i v a t e f l u f }
Page 1 of 1