Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) Empty
PostSubject: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) Cool-emo-guy-hair-11
ANTHONY // KHIONE \\ COLLINS
So what if I can't see? You don't need to judge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony entered the arena. He had gotten a good feel of where everything was a camp. After the last run in with Penny, he had decided to be more careful when he was fighting. He walked blindly around, trying to find a free dummy. When he walked by a dummy with very little vibrations surrounding it, he back tracked and pulled out Pagos, his sword made of dry ice and bits of Celestial Bronze. He took a deep breath, and got in a fighting stance. He slashed the sword as fast as he could. When he heard the top of the dummy fall to the ground, he smiled. His smile started to fade when he heard footsteps heading towards him. Please be someone nice
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:37 am

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) Jonathancopy
Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

The arena wasn't one of Jonathan's favorite places, but it wasn't like he had a choice. He was a demigod, whether he liked it or not, and monsters had the irritating habit of preying on them half-bloods. And so, to prevent the instance of him being eaten by a beast, he needed to learn how to fight. He sighed softly to himself as he stepped inside. The sight of sparring demigods greeted him and it only served to make him a little down. Why couldn't he have been a normal kid without all of these mythology stuff haunting him?

Resigned, Jonathan positioned himself right in front of a few training dummies. He pressed a button on the silver pendant of his necklace and almost instantly, it morphed into the three-foot-long celestial bronze sword he now gripped firmly in his hands. Doubling his grip on Rixus, he took a deep breath, before going into a slashing frenzy. He moved like the wind, slicing with his sword like there was no tomorrow. It was almost like dancing, how he seemed to gracefully move around and fight like he had done it all his life. Jonathan almost laughed bitterly as a dummy's head rolled away from him. How ironic it was to think that he who despised fighting was so good at it.

When he was done, only the ripped shreds of the dummies remained scattered in front of him. Wiping the sweat off his face, he turned just in time to see a boy, probably the same age as he was, slice his dummy into half. Jonathan smiled, taking a few steps closer to the boy. "Nice shot," he remarked with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Anthony looked in the direction of the voice. "Thanks. I'm Anthony, by the way. Son of Khione. I'm new here," he said. He sheathed Pagos. I wonder how long it will take him to realized I'm blind, he thought. Man, he wished he could see. He hated trying to have a conversation and not being able to see the person. It may not seem that hard, but it is. You can't see their face. You have to guess by the tone of their voice, or other details. He smiled, realizing he had his thinking face on, which looked like he was in a daze.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

Jonathan was slightly taken aback when Anthony turned to him. For one, he didn't seem to be looking at his face. He seemed to be fixated on a certain spot in his direction and Jonathan even turned to see where the boy was looking at when it hit him. The glazed look in his eyes... How he didn't seem to be looking up at his face when he talked... Anthony was blind.

The revelation surprised him a little, but he said nothing of it. Besides, why would he say that aloud? It'd be like rubbing it on Anthony's face. Nevertheless he became more impressed, knowing that he just cut up a dummy without even seeing it. The way he moved suggested that he was used to this for a long time, or perhaps even all his life. Jonathan felt a small surge of pity through him but he said nothing of it either--he knew that some handicapped people didn't take it lightly when others expressed their sympathy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jonathan, son of Aphrodite. Welcome to camp," he said, chuckling as he clapped Anthony on the shoulder. "Haven't seen a lot of newbies good with swords already. You've been practicing long?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Anthony smiled. He was glad someone noticed his skill with the sword. "I'm happy someone noticed. I've been training with swords since I was about five. My dad taught me. My stepmother disgraced it, but my father talked her into it. It was strange, because then our entire family learned swordplay." he said, catching his breath. He was proud to talk about his past, even though everything about Anthony his stepmom disgraced.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:29 am

Jonathan's eyes bulged slightly. Anthony had been playing with swords ever since he was five years old? Add the fact that he was blind. Jonathan didn't know if his father was crazy or what to actually teach a five-year-old how to fight with swords. He wasn't about to do that kind of thing to his kids in the future. What if the kid makes a wrong miscalculation and accidentally stabs himself?

"Whoa, that's a long time," he commented, impressed. "Must be cool to have a sword-fighting family. It won't be too hard looking for sparring partners. You come from a line of samurais or something?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Anthony laughed. "No, we didn't come from a line of samurais. I guess my dad was getting me ready for this," he said, waving his hand around the camp. There was silence for a moment. Then Anthony said, "We should hang out more often. Wanna meet later?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:57 am

Well, maybe Anthony's father had the best intentions at heart, even if Jonathan found it a bit peculiar. Still, it wasn't like he suffered a major accident because of sword-fighting, right? He shrugged himself off of such thoughts. This wasn't the time to question the parenting ways of Anthony's father.

"Sure. It'd be nice to get away from my bickering sisters for a while," he said jokingly. He was getting sick of hearing about make-up and some other beauty products his sisters were fond of. "Have you been around all the places in camp? I definitely recommend the beach if you haven't gone there yet."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

"Sounds fun! See you there?" Anthony asked. He was excited to hang out with Jonathan. He was his first friend at camp. Anthony started walking towards the exit, but slow enough for Jonathan to catch up.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:22 am

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) Jonathan-150x150
Jonathan Wyatt Adams
Son of Aphrodite

"Sure," Jonathan said as he used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe off the bands of sweat on his brow. In a single press of the button on the bottom of his sword's hilt, Rixus morphed back to the necklace he usually wore. Casting a last glance at the shredded remains of the dummies, he followed Anthony out of the arena.

Jonathan can't help but feel excited. It had been quite a while since he last hung out with boys his age after all. Usually he ended up being with girls more, listening to them spill out their boy troubles mostly. The change of atmosphere brought him a sweet sense of relief. He chuckled to himself, wondering what they were going to do.

Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm

(OOC: Wanna start a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:42 am

((Yep, sure. I'll make))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)   Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pagos is Hungry...(P R I V A T E to Rune Dragon)
Page 1 of 1