Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} Empty
PostSubject: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Lex Smith

Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIH082gC7phxq3Yhz6EujFmZlrUt5DCwg5DxvZNC0Ui-9peTdifeKQAzRp

Lex had his guitar out, with showed that he was going to sing a song. He wished Claire was there. The song he was about to sing was for her. He started strumming. He turned the pegs, tuning the guitar. He played some chords, then started singing.

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but yo-ou.
Baby you light up my world like nobody else.
The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know your beautiful"

It was Claire's favorite band, One Direction. He wanted to do something special for their first date, and he thought this was perfect. He started singing the next verse, when someone touched his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

"Sorry." Autumn winced as he stopped playing. She loved to hear music and mourned when it stopped.
"Just wanted to ask you to bring the sound down a notch. Summer is having an awful headache and she keeps banging her head on the wall everytime there's loud noise. She's made an awful big dent. It's starting to give ME a headache!" Autumn laughed weakly.
"She won't sit still long enough for me to heal her either..." Autumn sighed, rubbing her arm. "Hopefully she'll just knock herself out soon enough..."
"And by the way, great pick of music!" Autumn grinned as she went back to stop Summer's banging.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Lex smiled. "Sure Autumn. Tell Summer to get better for me." he said. He turned down his amp, to where he could hear it just barely. He started playing a few chords, but they were chords that healed surroundings, as big as the cabin. He smiled. He looked around for Summer, seeing if they chord worked.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm

"Thanks!" Autumn smiled.
Summer's banging suddenly stopped. Then it began again. Autumn sighed.
"Summer, please stop!" She pleaded.
"No." Summer growled.
"I've tried everything! Why hasn't your headache gone away?" Autumn sighed, sitting next to her sister.
"It's NOT a headache, stupido." Summer fell backwards onto her bed, and covered her sightless eyes with one arm.
"What in Hades is it then?" Autumn demanded.
"You take seeing for granted!" Summer spat at her sister, angry. "It's all, oh what a pretty green the leaves are, or Summer, don't cut off your hair, it's such a nice blonde, or don't join the Huntresses, you'd stop coloring the world rainbow!" Summer sighed. "All I can do is hear and feel and smell and taste! And the last three don't help any when you're meeting a person! I don't know what they're wearing, if they're smiling at me, or even how big their ears are! I can't SEE!" Summer wailed, burying her face in a pillow.
Autumn was quiet. The she pulled the pillow away from Summer and laid her hands on Summer's face. She glowed slightly and felt her healing powers pour into Summer.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Lex could hear Autumn and Summer arguing. He felt so bad for Summer, being a blind girl. Lex wished he knew how she felt, but he didn't. He was never blind. Although he had almost had his eyeball poked out, but that's not the point. He walked into the room Summer and Autumn were and leaned against the wall. He had a frown on his face, which he rarely had. "We have to get rid of that blindless, don't we?" Lex asked himself, sounding a bit eerie. He started singing a few notes, and Summer got a brighter glow.
Jazzie entered the Apollo cabin when she saw Summer glowing. Then she saw Lex leaning against the wall. What was he doing now? she thought. She looked at Lex. "What's going on?" she asked, her voice a bit cracked.
"Healing Summer, Jazzie. She's tired of being blind, so we're doing her a favor." Lex said, sounding as serious as he ever had in his life. He looked back at Summer, who was still glowing.
Jazzie stood there in shock. Her brother has never been this serious. I guess this was just really important to him. Jazzie smiled, trying to lighten up the mood. She plugged in her iPod, which was playing What Makes You Beautiful. She started dancing a little. She looked at Autumn and Summer, who still had glum faces. That made Jazzie glum. She sat back down on the bed. She decided to help out Autumn and Lex. She sang a few notes, and Summer grew brighter than before.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm

(OOC: Thanks for helping!)
"What-" Summer began, but Autumn shushed her. Suddenly Autumn began to rock back and forth, then she collapsed onto the bed, knocked out from using too much power. Summer felt Autumn move away, and she opened her eyes, then shrieked. She closed them tightly, then experimented opening one eye. She cried out again, but not as loud.
"Oh my Gods..." Summer said, holding her hands in front of her to see them. I can SEE!" She got up and danced around, experimenting lookif at different things, her hands, her feet, the windows, the bunk beds. Then she frowned.
"I thought that there was color to things..." She waved a hand in front of her face again, but the frown didn't lift. Then she caught sight of Autumn.
"Autumn!" She cried, running back over. She shook her sister, but she didn't wake up. She poked her, then finally poured some water on her. Autumn woke up spluttering.
"What in Hades?" She swore lightly, propping herself up on a trembling arm before collapsing.
"You always work yourself too hard!" Summer scolded.
"Why is everything black and white?" Autumn mumbled.
Summer froze. "What?"
"Why is everything black and white?" Autumn said louder.
"Oh you worked yourself way too hard... You must be really tired." Summer said, making Autumn lie down in a normal position, thinking, Is this because of healing me? Did she give me her sight?

(OOC: Autumn did give Summer her sight, just so you know. She's gonna give the rest of it later.)
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Lex smiled, bigger than he ever had before. "Good you can see, Summer," he told her. He looked at Jazzie, who was smiling too. "You know we helped too? I heard how badly you wanted to see earlier, and I thought I could help Autumn." he said. He looked at Autumn, who had seemed very shocked. "Oh my gods," Lex said. Autumn had given her sister her sight. Or at least part of it. Lex had a concerned face. "Autumn, are you okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked, teasing a little. He knew that Autumn could still see, just in black and white. He opened up his fingers, show all of them.

Jazzie looked at Lex, smiling. They had helped out Summer. Then she realized what had partly happened. She could see on Lex's face. Autumn had given Summer some of her sight. She saw what Lex was doing. She didn't know if she should have stopped him, or if she should have laughed. She laughed, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

"Blergh." Autumn said, opening one eye. "Fifteen." She teased back. Then she pulled the covers over her head, exausted.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Summer bounced up and down with each 'thank'. It was a miracle covering a catastrophe. Autumn had lost some of her sight, but she, Summer, could see. Perfect right?
Autumn's breathing soon became regular and peaceful. Good,Summer thought. She needs to sleep.
Summer kept looking around the room, pairing up sights with their sounds.
"Well, I believe this needs celebration!" Summer said, getting up, smiling. She picked up her IPod, which had fallen on the floor from her banging earlier. Speaking of which, her head didn't hurt anymore.
"Any favorites?" She asked, scrolling through songs randomly.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm sorry, Autumn." Lex said. "I have 8 fingers up." he smiled. Lex looked over to Summer. "What Makes You Beautiful, please. If you have that." he said. He loved hanging out with his family, even if it means his sisters have half-sight. He looked over to Jazzie, who was smiling widely.
Jazzie listened to Lex talk. When he said the song name, Jazzie nodded her head in approval. She loved One Direction, like most girls. When Summer popped in the iPod on the speaker, Jazzie started dancing wildly, trying to make everyone laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

Summer scrolled through her songs until she found 'What Makes you Beautiful' by One Direction. She turned the sound up as loud as it would go. Then she laughed at Jazzie's dancing, and joined in, flailing her arms about and being silly. If Autumn hadn't slightly healed her sight, she never would've known what was going on. Thank you Autumn, Summer thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}   Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing Songs, Having Fun with Family {(O P E N)}
Page 1 of 1