Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Singing With The Dark (O P E N)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Singing With The Dark (O P E N) Empty
PostSubject: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Nevaeh | Brooks

Singing With The Dark (O P E N) Th_girlish-girl-portrait-eyes-face-green-cute-smile-brunette-sexy-lips-peutiful-had-girls-tjbwolf-Portrait-of-a-Woman-PAUL-MCQUEEN-ALBUM_large

I quietly crept into the Amphitheater, making sure no one saw me. I took my gituar off my back. I smiled to myself. Deep down, I was a great singer. Most people always thought I was an Apollo child. But, no one, and I mean no one, has ever heard me sing. I strummed the gituar and started singing. I sang "Someone Like You," by Adele. I sang my heart out.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I came out of the dark, and clapped. This girl was really good at playing guitar. "Your pretty good." I told her. I was never very good at singing, but my mother had sung as she hung the close on the closeline, and she was good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Startled, I jumped up quikly. The gitaur fell to the ground, breaking in two because of the cement. Oh man, Seth's gonna kill me. I looked at the person who spoke. I fidled with my bracelet. Around other people, I was shy. Except when it came to guys. I smiled at the thought. I looked at the girl. "Um, thanks. I'm Nevaeh," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 am

"Here, let me help you with that." I said, going over to were the girl had dropped her guitar, and I picked it up. She seemed friendly enough. "I'm Mellie. Not Milli, not Mikki, Mellie.
" I told her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled and took the gituar. I placed it nicely on one of the chairs, hoping not to break it anymore as it was. Seth would throw a fit. I smirked at the thought. I looked up at the girl. She seemed nice. "What, um, brings you here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

I shrug. "I thought that I'd find myself alone, but instead I found a girl who is a very good guitar player. I prefer the dark, anyway. Other people laugh at me because I have an eyepatch." I told her, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing With The Dark (O P E N)   Singing With The Dark (O P E N) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing With The Dark (O P E N)
Page 1 of 1