Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

singing (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 am

Dani walked over to the creek and smiled. Her guitar was hanging over her shoulder and gleamed in the sunlight. Dani decided to go and play over by a tree so she would be somewhat comfortable. After settling down she began singing one of her favorite songs.Dani began strumming her guitar to the beat. "I see your face in my mind as I drive away. None of us thought it was gonna end that way. People like people and sometimes we change our minds. It's killing me to see you go after all this time." she sang. "Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm...mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm." Dani hummed to herself. "Music starts playing like the end of a sad movie. It's the kind of ending you don't really wanna see. Cuz its's tradegy and it will only bring you down. I dunno what to be without you around."Dani sang smiling. "And we know it's never simple never easy never a clen break no there to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand. And I can't breathe without you, but I have to. Breathe, without you but I have to."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I was up in the tree meditating. I listened closely as the trees and the wind became as one. The insects and the different animals in here. I had Truler just about ten meters away from me playing with a rabbit. I smiled and laughed gently to myself. A few minutes later there was silence and peacefulness until I heard a beautiful song I should say. I slowly opened my eyes to find someone near Euros Creek playing their lovely instrument. I noticed as Truler heard exactly what I heard and started to close in on the teenage girl. "Truler! She is not threat!" I yelled in Wolf Tongue as jumping down from the tree. I landed with a silent landing and smiled. I watched as Truler instantly came to my side protecting me. "Beautiful song I have to say. I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares." I said holding out a hand to greet the teenage girl.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Dani looked up at the girl and smiled. Her fingers stopped moving and she stopped humming. "Thanks it's one of my favorites. I'm Dani daughter of Apollo. Nice to meet you." Dani said shaking the girl's hand. Wow big dog... she thought to hereslf. "Cool, um pet?" Dani said uncomfortably. The animal looked as if killing her would be a simple task and nothing out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:16 pm

I felt a little bit of Dani's muscles tense up. "It's alright. You don't have to be afraid of Truler here. He'll only attack with my command." I said with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you Dani, daughter of Apollo." I said as rubbing the back of my head. Everything suddenly went quiet..I could hear the birds in the distance as they whistled to each other. I smiled, and started to whistle. A few seconds later I watched as a Red Cardinal came onto my shoulder. "Hey there Crisla. Where's Cal?" I asked as petting her peck.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Dani relaxed and motioned for Katie to sit down. " You have a way with animals I see. Shame, my mom never let me own pets. One of the many things I hated about her." she said looking up at Katie. Dani set her guitar upright on a near tree stump so it wouldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm

"I don't have a way. I just spend a lot of my time during the day here in the woods. I meditate out here." I said with a smile. I heard in the distance as Crisla's name was called out. I watched as she opened her wings and lifted up to fly. I smiled as she took off into the forest sounding like a bird herself. "So, you been here all day in the woods, just sitting here playing your guitar?" I asked as sitting down on the soft dirt below me. I smiled softly as Truler came down and layed his head on my lap, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 am

Dani nodded. "Yep. Sometimes if I'm lucky I see my boyfriend around here. Lately though he hasn't been around." she explained. Dani brushed her brown hair out of her eyes. She smiled as the wolf curled up against Katie. "SO where did you find your pet? He seems to just hate you." Dani asked sacrcasticly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 am

"Eh, boyfriends aren't my thing.." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I still sat still petting Truler as he kept on snuggling against my legs. "Well, I found Truler in the Northern woods of North Dakota when I was on a quest. He was just a little new born pup when I found him. He was different that other pups because he had this Greek Mark on his lower chest, so I took him in." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Dani nodded. "I see..." she said drifting off. "What was the quest for? I've never been on one. Probally because I'm not really important. You must be though." Dani remarked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 pm

'Not really. Just that someone had lost their weapon when they were on a quest. When they had gotten back, they couldn't go out of the camp for another two months I think. So, they sent me on the quest to go find it, since I'm a nature person." I said smiling. "Everyone is important. When the time comes, you'll be there." I said as rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Dani shrugged. "I suppose." she said looking at Katie. She seemed happy, hardly the personalitly from a child of Ares. "So do you like your father? Sorry I had to bring it up..." Dani asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

I shrugged. "Yeah I like Dad. Some people here, think that I'm not really the daughter of Ares. More than the daughter of Athena." I said as throwing a little pebble into the water. "It makes me feel weird, that I'm not like my other brothers sisters. No, it's fine. I don't really mind talking about these kinds of things." I quietly said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Dani merely nodded. "I could see that. You're calm and serene like most Athena children. Not tha it's bad to be calm, i mean-" she stopped hereslf. " Sorry sometimes I ramble on and on." Dani said watching the pebble sink into the creek.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 pm

"No, it's alright. I don't usually talk a lot to people. Mainly because I'm always out here in the woods, or just hanging around some of my friends. So I mean, it's nice to talk to some people around here." I said with a smile. "Calm is one of my ways to escape this world sometimes..Like to escape the troubles and problems I'm having." I quietly said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Dani looked at Katie. "Troubles? I don't mean to be nosy, but what troubles?" she asked curiously.Curiousity kills the cat, what about the demigod? Dani thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 am

"Not really troubles I'm having right now. Just problems I've had in the past and stuff." I said as twirling a leaf in my fingers. "What do you like to do here at the creek?" I asked as breaking the leaf into two pieces. I watched as Truler kept on sleeping in my lap. I smiled and started to pet him once again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:09 am

Dani looked out onto the water of the creek. "Well like I said I see my boyfriend sometimes. Or I sing and hunt monsters. The end of my wonderfuly awesome life." she said with a smirk. Dani grabbed her guitar back and strummed it some more.

"Friday night beneath the stars,
in a field behind your yard,
you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky.
And sometimes we don't say a thing;
just listen to the crickets sing.
Everything I need is right here by my side.
And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you.
I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you."

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I sat quietly on the ground as Dani played another song, I think. I stared off into the distance waters of the creek in front of me. "Lovely song once again. Is it one of your ways to be peaceful and calm?" I asked as petting Truler over and over.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Dani sang the chorus again then stopped. "Yes.Some people say my music makes them feel like they are floating on air. I think they are being over dramatic, but I don't know. All I know is that music is a part of my life. I can't live without it." she said smiling. Dani reached over and began petting Truler as well.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 pm

"Yeah, I know how you feel. The only thing I couldn't live without is Truler here. He's apart of me. Together we are one sometimes." I said with a grin. I watched as Dani reached over to Truler and petted him on the back. "So, why don't you get a pet if you love them so much?" I asked as leaning back against the tree behind me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Dani turned back to Katie. "Well I don't know. It would have to be small. The Apollo cabin isn't big on space. So that would cross of dogs. Only small animals would be left. In all truth I have wanted a cat. They are so cute! My friend Ellen has the cutest little kitten." she replied smiling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 pm

"Well, two of my friends have a miniature pet that can turn into a large animal. Like a little Red Cardinal can turn into a giant Golden Eagle." I said with a smile. " I bet you'll find your other half someday." I said as watching Truler stand up and run into the creek. I looked around the surroundings near me. "So, what do you plan on doing on later today, if that's not none of my business?" I asked as rubbing my leg.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Dani thought. "Oh I'm going to help my boyfriend's friend's girlfriend make a chariot. Lots of people are coming, well only like six but still." she said smiling. Dani got up and stretched yawning a bit for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 am

"Wow, a chariot eh. Only rode them twice I think, and it was a blast." I said with a slight smile. I watched as Dani stood up to straight for a second. "You tired or something?" I asked as looking out into the horizon. The sun was only about two fingers above the horizon, which meant that it was about four or five p.m.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:10 am

Dani shook her head. "My foot fell asleep, not me." she said with a smile. Dani sat back down by Katie after she spoke. "So why is is you don't like dating? Most girls go crazy over finding a guy, not you..." Dani asked making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

singing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: singing (open)   singing (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

singing (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next