Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Singing in the Morning (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Singing in the Morning (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 am

Singing in the Morning (OPEN) Danim
*DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE*

Daughter of Apollo

Dani walked up to Thalia's Pine. It was a crispy spring morning, not unlike any other. There was mist covering the forest's damp floor below the hill. Her had her hair flowing down her back, longer than usual. It was getting to the point where she might've considered cutting it shorter. Dani would consider that again later. Right now was playing time, her favorite time of the day.

She walked up the hill, her straw fedora almost flying off her face, because she was running up the hill. Her pink musical smiley face shirt was waving in the soft breeze. Her blue jeans brushed the side of flowers at she found a spot, leaning against the tree. The fifteen year old set the guitar down and strummed a few notes. Grinning, she began to sing, " Standing on the border Looking out into the great unknown I can feel my heart beating faster as I step out on my own There's a new horizon and the promise of favorable wind I'm heading out tonight, traveling light I'm gonna start all over again." Dani laughed lightly, and looked down the hill, at Camp Half blood.

"And buy a one-way ticket on a west bound train See how far I can go Cause I'm gonna go out dancing in the pouring rain And talk to someone I don't know" she sang, before noticing a person coming up the hill. Dani didn't stop though, she was in the zone.

http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657

]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Singing in the Morning (OPEN) 68677254
KatherineElizabethJones
A Daughter Of Hermes
|
God of Thieves and Travel; Messenger Of The Gods

nothing ever stood in the way of Kat and her running. She was very ofyen known for procrastinating and putting off things but taking runs was never something she would wait out for. There were very few things that Kat would take to right away, and running was one of those few from that small handful. Clearly the day was perfect for a jog but Kat had decided to take a few detors today, just for fun. The wind played for a perfect cover up when she creeped into the Camp Store. Wind always rattled the rooftops and it made it that much easier for Kat to sneak in and out with a few things. A handful of drachmas and American money would be a start off. Some other things were also taken that she needn't get into deatil for.
Wearing her old jeans and favorite Green Day t-shirt, Kat walked up the hill, determined to start there for her run. She had worn her rugged black high tops, which she rarely took off. It was was hard to find her on a day not wearing her favorite sneakers. Nothing was going to stop her from running now, that she was ready. That is, nothing was going to stop her, until she came across the singing girl. Kat didn't even need to take off her headphones to hear this girl, but she did, and she did so while making it to the top of the hill and placing her hands on her hips, her smile curving slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

* DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo

Dani stopped and looked at the girl, who had been running, but now was obviously not. She smiled at the girl, thinking that she would just leave, and go one with her. Then she kept going on with the song, but she regrettably, forgot the lyrics. Dani had a frantic look on her face, before it was replaced with a grin, as she thought of a new song. Glancing at the grass, she still saw the girl's shadow.

Dani stopped, just as she was about to begin playing. "Good morning!" she said with a smile. She loved mornings, and this was a great morning. The sun was rising just right, with pink, orange and yellow splashed across the sky, like a work of art. Mist below the hill sparkled the same colors. It was Dani's type of morning.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm

KatherineElizabethJones
A Daughter Of Hermes
|
God of Thieves and Travel; Messenger Of The Gods

kat couldn't help but laugh at this girl's perkiness. It was actually quite amusing and just a bit humorous. Although she didn not know the song the girl had been singing or neccessarily liked that type of music, it was the kind of thing that just made one smile. Especially if the one singing it randomly cuts herself short forgetting the words. Kat didn't mind much though.
"Good morning to you," Kat said with a small smile, one eyebrow lifted at the girl as she placed her hands on her hips. She studied her over quickly. Kat was still a little more than surprised she had gotten up this early to run but she guessed when it was something you loved to do, the time doesn't matter. Take the girl as another example.
Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Ψ Ἀθήνη'δ κόρη Ω

Annabeth figured she'd start her day off early before breakfast and cabin inspection. She could see the hill from where she stood in the Cabin's Courtyard. All she ever thought of when she looked at that tree was "Thalia." She wasn't in the pine tree anymore, she ran off with the Artemis' Hunters. She hoped to see her again soon. Breaking away from her trance, she saw two girls on the hill near Thalia's Tree. They looked a little awkward from afar but she decided to go see what was going on anyways. Annabeth walk up the hill and got to see their faces a little more clear. One was obviously a happy go lucky kind, and the other reminded her of Thalia. Hoping to not make the conversation more awkward then it looked, she walked up to them and gave them her best smile.

"Hello, I'm Annabeth, Daughter of Athena... and you are?" Yes. It was as awkward as she thought it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

AnnabethDianaChase, I have noticed your character has yet to be accepted. Please wait for an admin or mod to accept your character before roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Singing in the Morning (OPEN) Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani smiled at the girl, thinking she had seen her before. She remembered her as Kat, Katherine maybe. "How's running going?" Dani asked, tilting her head to the side a little bit. She usually did that when asking a question. It was just a reflex.

Dani noted that the daughter of Hermes also was know for just that. Hermes. "I take it you run a lot?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. The demigod didn't really understand people who went out an ran. She went out and sung. Sometimes she didn't even go out, she just sang. Dani figured it was just the way things were.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS

There, now if you wanna post Kat, here ya go :P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Morning (OPEN)   Singing in the Morning (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Morning (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1