Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess

Go down 
+2
Beanie
allykat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
allykat

how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess Empty
PostSubject: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

i cant figure out how to get a picture and ive seen a lot of names that say son or duaghter of ... aND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT
study
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

you can find some off google, or search a actor that you like. There is a playby claim Here (Click link). The rules are here. You also should read How to RP, Here. Mary/Gary-Stus show you how to make a acceptable character. Character templates have, well, character templates for you to fill outhere! If you need any help, just post here and I can answer anything. I'm Bean by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I may need to help on that question to.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Troy, just read what they said
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:46 am

So was she looking for a playby, avatar, or like, one of those things like, 'I WANNA BE A DAUGHTER OF ZEUS' or something?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Guys, she meant signatures. Ally, just click on Profile at the top of the site and then click Signature. Then you can write down your character's names and "Daughter of, Son of". Don't worry, it's easy. I had the same question when I first started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess   how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i become a daughter of a god/goddess
Page 1 of 1