Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE

Go down 
+20
Beanie
Doctor Who
dean
Turtle
Essie Bear
BookableJar5
cher
Kol Mikaelson
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Soar
GreenPaint
Erin (Granger)
Nico
sasori
Angel
Sniggle
selene
firelord zuko
maddie ☹
Skye
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 am

Sure. Khione is pretty full imo but the rest are still open I think.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm assuming there's still room in the one in Hera's cabin, right? I'd like my charrie Caleb to be involved. He's going to be kinda cocky, lunging at the manticore or something like that. Then someone saves him before he gets killed by the manticore. As for injuries, give him a cut/gash on the shoulder. And break his glasses.

So anyone in the Hera cabin up to saving Caleb? Push him out of the way or something?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

You can also enter the one in the Arena...just had two people post with each other in it :/
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

lol, I was thinking that Caleb got irritated at the manticore for waking him up in the cabin... but okay, the Arena works too. So few people in it...

But I'm still looking for someone who's up to saving this conceited boy Caleb :3
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

If you're gonna be at the arena, I have a camper there. She is gonna get hurt, so I could make it so it's saving his butt.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Alright, deal. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Thanks! (: I'll be at the Arena.

Last edited by Summer~ on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 am

Okay, so for now, I'll only post with Ari in the Arena :3 I plan on her on getting hit with at least one of the manticore's tail spikes, getting a few ribs broken, a deep gash on her arm, and her left eye getting hit with something sharp blinding it >:3

Expect others to be injured soon too ;D
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

I you get hit with a manticore spike you're poisoned. I think that be manticores invading are the poisonous ones.... So yeah.

This has been an almost worthless post from GreenPaint. :)
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Can Henry help out at the Poseidon Cabin? Demeter is right next door, and I wouldn't be registering him for death or injury.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 am

Oh ya. I've joined Cookie in the Arena. She will uh, get a poisoned manticore tail spine in her left arm, plus other minor injuries.

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 30lz9t0
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

IF SUNNY ISN'T UP FOR SAVING CALEB, JUNE WILL. She has taken a liking to him. >8D
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 am

lol okay. I'm fine with whoever gets the chance to saves him xD
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

June can. Sunny's pretty busy. I figured out a way for her to get all her massive injuries and save him, but if June would like to save him, she can.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

Could someone take over the Arena manticore? Something happened with my mum and I need to leave to Scotland tonight and won't have any time for CHB :/
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:02 am

Too late~

But...can my charrie help?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 am

Lol yeah.

Yo Green Paint, check your PMs. : P
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:44 am

But now whos gonna be the manticore in the Arena?

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 am

We'll look for someone to control the Arena manti. Sit tight while we figure it out.

Although, does anyone volunteer?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:14 am

It might be weird since I am also roleplaying a charrie there. But if that's okay with you, then I'll volunteer. ^^
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 am

In the Khione cabin I think someone's playing a camper and the manticore, so it wouldn't be too weird. I dunno about the other cabins....
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm playing camper and manticore in both Khione and Hera, if that makes you feel any better.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 am

Yeah. I need to like, be careful how I let my charrie affect the manticore. Not too much, not too little. And I get what Dean meant by interacting with the manticore, it makes it hard to post anything if nobody attacks it. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Lol yeah, the manticore is no easy job. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4