Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE

Go down 
+20
Beanie
Doctor Who
dean
Turtle
Essie Bear
BookableJar5
cher
Kol Mikaelson
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Soar
GreenPaint
Erin (Granger)
Nico
sasori
Angel
Sniggle
selene
firelord zuko
maddie ☹
Skye
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 pm

While killing it? Maybe. We haven't decided if the manticores die or escape yet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Well, I mean if there are like five, it's cool if one of them dies right? |D
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 pm

I want Sutton to stay unharmed, but I need someOne who has a charrie that would argue with her and tell her off for staying out of it, but for her to yell at when everything's fine. Taylor stays at camp as a spy after if that's okay with Sniggle. Otherwise, she leaves and stuff. I want Desiree to be badly hurt and in a coma, maybeherprinceinshiningarmourwillshowup. Alex won't be at camp.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:43 pm

There are two thus far. We could bring in a third, maybe, if anyone wants to control it.

If it's cool, I'll control the one at Khione. Anyone wanna man the Hera cabin manticore? Or a third somewhere else? We have enough people for a third one to show up in, like, the arena or something. Or maybe a bigger, stronger creature in the arena, since we'll have less things to worry about being broken.

We should start deciding which campers will be where during the ambush so that we can determine who will be in which rps.

So if anyone wants to take a manticore, make yourself known. \owo/ I don't mind playing all of them if nobody else wants to be one. keep in mind that the manticores have a lot of people to hurt/kill, so they can't and shouldn't be killed right away. They'll be blocking a lot of attacks until the end when most of the people on the lists are checked off, unless there are actually a lot of manticores, in which case brenny can kill one, but it'll be a lot more chaotic and confusing.

They told me I could be anything, so I became a manticore.

And cherry, that's fine. Avery could and probably will yell at her for doing nothing, and she can yell at him later, although I don't quite get what she would yell about, seeing as he's like, moaning in agony rofl.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 pm

lol Sniggle.

I want to control the manticore at the Poseidon Cabin. I want some of the cabin to be destroyed, maybe just the front. This is where Henry will die and Skye's hand will get cut off from falling debris. \owo/

Also Denica will be controlling that one if everyone's okay with that, under some spell I guess. I don't know, maybe she thinks she's doing good by helping Kronos take out some campers?

I think the rest of my campers will be doing something else and miss all of the action.

I'm thinking at the most, maybe 6 manticores? I don't know, even that seems like a lot. It just all depends on which evil campers will control them. owo
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh right, poseidon manticore too.

I think there should only be one manticore per rp otherwise nobody will be able to tell who is killing which manticore. And bren, sinxlce you dibbed it, you cab kill my khione manticore. Just wait until I give you the okay first, though, because he has at leadt 2 people to kill and another one to injure, plus whoever else will be killed by this manticore.

Torin will die at the Hera cabin, since it's his cabin and all, and clearly Avery will be injured there, being cabin leader and all.

Landon will be killed at the khione cabin.

Logan, my villain, could do some fighting at the poseidon cabin before escaping?

Skye, is your manticore going to survive? If so, can logan ride it out to escape? Lol
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm still trying to decide whether that manticore lives.

Hm... Actually, I want Skye to kill it. She goes into a rage because it killed Henry, and then gets like an adrenaline rush or gets super powers and kills it with a sword.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Should Century be killed by a manticore Skye? Also, in the list of deaths, you should put how they die.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Peyton will be killed at the Khione cabin, and Niall will be injured well I don't know where.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Is there gonna be one at the arena? That's where I want Margret to die. And Sunny's gonna be there, too. If there's one at the arena, of course. Someone should make a list of where the manticores are gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 pm

If there's an arena manticore, then Sunny and Leo could be training when the manticore attacks. Where should the temp hospital be? Someone (Cough Apollo campers cough) will have to set up that topic. Maybe under the hospital forum? I want to get Leo in on the action there as soon as he's able to. If no one else volunteers, maybe it'll just be your twins GreenPaint and Leo. Does anyone else have an Apollo camper or other med person?
And Tara needs to die. I could have her at any cabin. Someone got a murderous manticore? Well she gets away alive, but dies because of blood loss. And because her guts are spilling out of her stomach... Sorry I'm gruesome... But manticores do have claws, and Tara doesn't have good armor yet. She's new.
Also, quick question, are there gonna be funerals for the dead campers? Like will here be a bug announcement of the brave campers who gave their lives to defend the camp, or will we do a topic ourselves?
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I'll set up the temp hospital topic if no one's against it.
Maybe a manticore could attack the temp hospital. Actually, never mind, that would be too many deaths.
I really support the idea of an arena manti. I have 1 person I need killed and she's usually at the arena. And I would make sense for campers to have their weapons there. Sunny's new thouh, so that's why she gets bitten and scratched and thrown into a wall.
Margret's also going to be thrown into the wall. Or ground. Or a rooftop. But her neck is going to snap.
Some stories have the manticores with poison, and/or wings, and/or horns. Can someone specify the type of manticore we're going up against here?
Katniss Everdeen hasn't responded to me trying to coordinate with her for the children-in-danger scenario we were gonna make. So if I don't hear from Katniss, Summer and Autumn are just going to be at the temp-hospital.
If we do coordinate, you'll see then in action before they get to the hospital. Or maybe at the hospital. Depends if someone puts a manticore at the temp hospital. But, as I wrote before, that'd lead to too many deaths. They'll have minor injuries like scrpaes and bruises and maybe a cut or two. But only if they're in action.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 pm

I was thinking poison at least for the Khione cabin one. I want Landon getting stabbed with poison barbs from tail. \owo/
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Do you know if there'll be an arena one? If not, then GreenPaint and I need to find another place to get our charries hurt.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

GreenPaint, it says you don't accept PMs O.O
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 pm

It does? Oh. I feel like a doofus now. I'll fix that....
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I guess I want Michael Just to be near death but not killed, I only have one character, but yet I would want to participate in this event.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm

I wish for dearest Miranda to be killed with Landon.. If that's coolio! XP
I want her to have a large gash on her stomach/side, and die from blood loss. XD

Last edited by Essie Darling on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

My list of my dead and injured people:
-Margret Anne Queene: Dead from snapped neck
~Sunny Adams: Gashes on arms, gashes on legs, knocked out
-Summer Herriot: Few scrapes and bruises, mostly from tripping over debris on way to help at temp hospital
~Autumn Herriot: Perfect except for bruises from tripping on debris on way to temp hospital

Last edited by GreenPaint on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Ooh good idea!
-Tara Weaver: dies from blood loss in hospital. Most of blood comes from gash across stomach where her guts are spilling out
~Leo Arnolds: Minor concussion, gash on right arm
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:16 am

HERE ARE WHERE THE MANTICORES WILL BE:

KHIONE CABIN (controlled by Sniggle, killed by Bren)

HERA CABIN (controlled by Sniggle, killed by Avery[possibly Sutton as well])

POSEIDON CABIN (controlled by Skye, killed by Skye)

ARENA (controlled by skye[?] is not killed by anyone)

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 am

Can Felix fight Logan? They ARE supposed to be best friends. Felix would be all, "Snap out it!" and Logan would be like "Screw you."

Ben Olden- Five Broken ribs, a nasty concusion, both legs broken, near exsanguination (from overuse of his powers)

Felix Edgley- Dislocated shoulder, concussion, poisoned (lives)

Last edited by Sulcata on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am

Thanks for putting up the list of where they are!! Is there a definite time for the attack yet?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 am

No time. Basically whenever the manticore controllers are online. Khione and Poseidon are already up. Hera will be up later today.

and sure, turtle, but Logan doesn't get hurt too badly, so Felix is gonna have to lose xD
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 am

Am I able to post in the Khione Cabin now? #stupid questions
I'm on my phone today though.... So, I'll try to post maybe on my friends computer if I'm needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next