Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE

Go down 
+20
Beanie
Doctor Who
dean
Turtle
Essie Bear
BookableJar5
cher
Kol Mikaelson
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Soar
GreenPaint
Erin (Granger)
Nico
sasori
Angel
Sniggle
selene
firelord zuko
maddie ☹
Skye
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE Empty
PostSubject: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 am

MANTICORES RELEASED INTO CAMP BY THE EVIL LOGAN, CAMPERS DIE.

[ This was approved by Angel. ]

Masterlist of the Deaths:
                • 1. Century Fern
                • 2. Landon Greene
                • 3. Henry Jones
                • 4. Peyton Morgan
                • 5. Torin Holt
                • 6. Seth Mantle
                • 7. Margret Queene

Masterlist of the Evil:
                • 1. Logan Shields
                • 2. Kayleigh Dupree
                • 3. Denica Kalehla
                • 4. Julienne Dupree
                • 5. Taylor Ryann

Masterlist of the Injured:
                • 1. Avery will have a shattered collarbone/fractured elbow, concussion, and minor things here and there.
                • Logan might break a finger or two and get some cuts and bruises.
                • 3. Niall will recive a broken foot.
                • 4. Skye will break a leg and have a couple shattered ribs, a broken cheekbone, and will get her hand cut off by falling debris.
                • 5. June will get distracted, and end up with a broken ankle. (and a torn muscle there.)
                • 6. Olivia will have her torso ripped apart.
                • 7. Kade will get injured really badly.
                • 8. Ben will get five broken ribs, a nasty concusion, both legs broken, and will be near exsanguination. (from overuse of his powers)
                • 9. Felix will get a dislocated shoulder, concussion, and will be poisoned. (he lives)

Last edited by Skye on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 am

BASICALLY, WE GONNA KILL SOME PEOPLE

okay, so, like, I think we're good on the people who are killing, so y'all can just probably not ask for that
anyways, yeah, we need a masterlist of the characters we're killing okay
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 am

I volunteer Peyton to be killed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 am

Century
Henry
Landon
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 am

HI MY NAME IS SCRAMBLES THE DEATH DEALER. If you get that reference we are best friends now.

Anyway, I need a character killed off. I also want an evil character. So what better way to kill a character by having him die at the hands of another evil character?

Logan is evil. He's going to bring some Manticores into camp. The Manticores are going to kill Landon.

They will also kill anyone that you need killed off. There also might be more evil campers, if you want your campers to be evil. Post if you want someone killed/want an evil camper/want a camper who will try to save the day.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 am

And just so everyone knows, I have allowed this plot because the people participating have volunteered for their characters to be killed.
This has been an official Angel message. Please return to your plotting.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:42 am

/poots on Angel

Logan is evil.

Avery will try to stop the massacre and fail but he won't die.

where will the manticores be? One needs to be causing chaos at the Khione cabin.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

Can my character Niall be involved somehow? How about he tries to stop it, or save someone, and he gets hurt?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

Throw Torin on the death list. He needs to die. >:V

I think if people are going to have their characters get injured, they should specify what injuries they want their characters to receive.

For Avery, shattered collarbone/fractured elbow, concussion, and minor things here and there.

Logan will probably be fine. Maybe break a finger or two and get some cuts and bruises. Yep.

Torin and Landon will be dead >:V

This way, whoever is rping with them will know just how far to go and they won't over-do it. Plus then they know where to hit and such.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am

Niall will recive a broken foot.

Edit: I only want Niall to have a broken foot.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 am

I want my character Seth to be killed by being be-headed by a manticore while defending the camp against them.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 am

June, my almost finished character, will try and stop it, but realize that there are other people trying to stop it, get distracted, and end up with a broken ankle. (and torn muscle there! That's what I did to my foot. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:25 am

Olivia is gonna be like "I'LL SAVE YOU SIBLINGS!" and then she'll get her torso ripped apart. She'll live, but it'll be bad. And Sni, I have a request. I want the wall with Blanca's constellation to be the one that gets destroyed. IT's the right outside wall of the cabin, near the front. I want Olivia to be both emotionally and physically damaged.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 am

JULIENNE WILL HELP IN THE KILLING
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 am

I WANT MY CHARRIE JESSICA TO TRY AND SAVE SOMEONE, BUT ENDS UP DYING. KK?

Last edited by Granger on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 am

Can my Aphrodite kid Margret get killed and/or hurt? I don't really care which. Do whatever you like, Y'know, beheading, head bashing, stabbing, the likes. Gruesomer the better. She needs to have a head/neck wound though. Though tell me first. And Maple should be hurt, too. NOT KILLED! And if only one of my charrs can be involved, then Margret. If I can have more than one, Margret, Maple, who will get like a broken arm, cut on her arm, cut on leg, and I would also like Sunny to be involved. Cut on forehead maybe? Bite on leg too.
Also, where'll the manticores be attacking? How many? What does it take to kill them again?
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 am

Can Tara be killed? But not directly. Like from too much blood loss later in the hospital. Cuts on her legs mostly. Maybe gash on stomach?
I would also like Leo to be hurt. He and Sunny(GreenPaint) are friends, so he could be helping her when he gets hurt. For him, a concussion and gash on his left arm.
When is the attack going to take place?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:39 am

Ok, I want a peice of this!! 8D I want Kade Young to be involved somehow. Please noe death, I kept him for a reason! BUT I want him hurt quite badly. Like, QUITE badly. Like, biting the dust. But no death, but I want him in terrible shape. Absolutly terrible. But, I want him to save someone. I don't care who, just a perso, perferrably a child demigod. He has a soft spot for kids.

This has been an almost meaningless message from Hannah. ENJOY.

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE 010
MERRY EASTER.
AND MAY THE EGGS BE EVER IN YOUR BASKET.

Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am

Katniss Everdeen:
If you like, I have twin 11 year olds getting into trouble all the time. Do they count as kids? One of them is blind if that helps any. If someone else offers, and they're better for the child-in-danger role, forget this post ever happened.
Also, I love your hunger peeps pic. Cute!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 pm

That Hunger Games thing is so cute goifdhskljads

Anyways, I hope you guys know that the "plotting" section is not just for you to volunteer to do stuff, but for you guys to actually plot with each other. So, if you want a character to save another, ask people and someone will answer! Then you two can plot and stuff.

On a side note, we will be doing this later on today, when Chrome Lion (Snig), Selene, Skye, and I are on. Angel, too, because she's the admin supervisor person (and she's involved). So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Ok. I'll start plotting! Mwahahaha! :D
Margret's gonna die, I'm gonna take Maple out of the chaos, 'cause I think I'd lose track of 3 (possibly 5) of them and I really want Sunny to be in the mess!
And if Katniss Everdeen agrees, then my twins, Autumn and Summer will be in there, too. Or just one of them. I'll have to plot with her.
And Soar, if Leo's gonna be on there, where should they meet? Begining, end, or middle of battle? Since he's a son of Apollo, though unclaimed, maybe he could be trying to heal Sunny. I'm gonna have Sunny be knocked out.
Plotting is fun!
And thanks! I'll try to be on!
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

How about begining? Sunny could be showing Leo around camp when the manticores attack, but then they'd probably not have weapons.... Or she could be taking him to the arena or armory. She has her weapons, he grabs a bow lying around in the armory/arena and they fight against the manticores. Or I could have him already gone and gotten a bow and she's showing him around camp. I like the end one the most. Then Sunny gets hurt like you said, Leo tries to help, manticore attacks, he kills it? But he gets a concusion. Do you black out when you get concusions? If so, the manticores are going to eat them... He could get a Concusion toward the end of battle, manticore throws him into something. That'll work.
How'll Sunny be knocked out? Knocks her head on something? Leo could be trying to drag unconscious Sunny away from battle or something. Or move her out of Manticore range. Or get her to hospital. Ooh! Leo could be claimed in battle! Like shooting an arrow or something! Or when healing Sunny and/or other people.
Does anyone need an Apollo kid in the middle of battle? He has natural talent, but not much more than that.
When the massacre starts, should Apollo kids set up a hospital near the battle? I have Leo to work there. Though he'll be pretty busy in battle...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Ok, so Greenpaint, you said you had twins? That would be great! Can you PM me about it though?
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeah, let's do the end one. I'll have Sunny offer to show him around camp after he gets weapons in the topic we have going on right now.
She's gonna get knocked out when Manticore slashes her, she falls backward, into tree or wall, knocks self out. Do you get a concusion when you knock yourself out? Before she gets slashed, she's gonna be bitten. Manticores bite people right? I'll have to look that up one sec.
Oh jeez wiki has a pic of it. UGLY! And with all their teeth I assume they bite people. So Sunny is going to be bitten, and slashed with manticore tail. Will it be a poisonous manticore? And will it have wings? If it is poisonous, then Sunny is slashed with the claws.
Leo could be defending unconscious Sunny, or the hospital, the regular one or the temp one that Apollo kids could make. Then knocked into tree or wall or ground or whatever.
Ooh! When he gets concussion, manticore closing in for the kill, he could be claimed, manticore blinded, maybe Sunny could wake up, kill it? Actually, I think that when you're knocked out you stay that way for a while. Someone else will have to kill it. Maybe Leo manages to get up, shoot manticore. And Katniss Everdeen, I'll pm.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Can Belle get a broken arm while killing the manticore that hurt Olivia/ broke down the wall? Like if it's okay with Angel and stuff cause I don't want the cabin leader to get hurt and then the co-cabin leader to just sit there and enjoy the madness

Last edited by Cinna on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE   PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLOT OF THE GIANT MASSACRE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: