Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 pm

haven was confident that her nerves were pretty much gone, and when she locked her arm through Simon's she knew they vanished. She laughed at his accent and faintly wondered what her own country accent sounded like in a big coty area to some people. She tried not to wander on the thought though. It wasn't important then.
Her thoughts wete just stupid and kinda random. Good thing she didn't really speak her mind a lot...
Haven started walking with Simon at her side, softly laughing at him and herself, their arms locked together. "I guess we shall," she said to him, doing a terrible job at mimicking Simon's accent.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 am

Simon laughed at Haven's attempt at a French accent. It sounded a little weird, but he liked it just the same. Taking note of their current positions and how their arms remained looped together, he started to hum the song to the bridal march. Just for kicks. Simon's voice was loud and sounded slightly out-of-tune, but what he was humming was obvious to anyone hearing him.

"Well, Madamoiselle, we have arrived," he announced as he walked her to the Hephaestus cabin. Simon gave a little courteous bow as he ignored the other campers that were now starting to stare. "See you at the hill?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am

haven laughed again at Simon's ridiculous gesture. He was very odd and she liked that about him. It kept conversations interesting and lively. When they got to her cabin, cabin nine, Simon did an odd bow thing, and Haven returned it back with a subtle curtsy. "We shall meet there." she responded then went up the steps to her cabin. She stepped through the open door after giving one more wave at Simon.
She stepped inside and went over to her bunk, still un-made from the morning. She noticed some of her siblings were looking at her weird. "What?" she asked but they all shook their heads, some smiled or laughed despite themselves and turned away.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 am

"Until we meet again, farewell!" Simon called, half-waving at Haven until the door to the Hephaestus cabin closed. Simon let out a breath he was holding and pumped his fist in the air.

Chuckling slightly, he grinned in spite of himself. That went rather well. And to think it all started when Simon saw a pretty girl sneak in the Big House. He congratulated himself on his small victory before turning on his heel smoothly. Before he left, he swore he heard some laughing from the cabin of the fire god. The show must have been entertaining, he noted with amusement, before making his way towards his cabin.

((I'll be posting at the other topic now~ :D))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3