Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Relieved, Simon let out a deep breath he didn't realize he was holding. He chuckled slightly, vaguely registering the fact that Haven was leaning into his arms. She was alright. Alright. He repeated in his thoughts, letting himself calm down for the moment. Sometimes he can be too paranoid.

Haven didn't sound enough like her usual self yet--a sign that she wasn't as okay as he'd hoped. A weak smile rose to his lips. At least she was still breathing. "I'm fine. Ha, shame, I was hoping to do some CPR," he teased her lightly, pulling her into his arms without thinking. It was more of a friendly hug than anything--Simon was just too pleased to hear that Haven had the strength to speak.

"Want to go back to shore before the ocean gets even more jealous and sends out a tsunami?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm

haven settled her head against Simon's chest as he pulled her close, into a hug. She shivered lightly as a wash of cold went through her as the freezing water finally sunk in. That took a while, she thought with a sudden sigh as her breath finally returned to normal. She nodded at what Simon had suggested, greatful she wasn't the only one who wanted to get out, even if they weren't for the same reasons.
"Yeah," Haven said to him, not pulling away just yet. "CPR may still be needed, though." this she muttered into his chest, suppressing a smile and very surprised with herself that she even said it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Simon guffawed, hearing Haven's slightly muffled words. He slowly started to let the water currents carry them back to shore, too lazy to bother with swimming. He still had his arms wrapped around her as they drifted back to shore. He sensed that she didn't want to let go just yet. He didn't either.

A shiver ran through his spine once he realized just how cold it was, now that they were almost out of the water. All the more reason not to let go of Haven. Her body heat was providing some warmth. Simon knew that they had to pull away sooner or later though. But he was going to leave that up to her.

"So what were you saying about that CPR..?" Simon asked, a little too innocently. He couldn't help but grin at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

haven's eyes widened at what Simon said. He had heard her sly muttering. She hadn't necessarily been serious, but the way he said it made her think he actually was serious. That surprised her more than anything else. Who would actually want to kiss her? She had nothing to offer. She was a delinquent Hephaestus child with an insane mother. No one wanted anything to do with someone like that. But apparently Simon didn't care for that. Probably because he didn't know.
"I don't know," Haven said, her voice sounding innocent, pulling herself away slightly, finally opening her eyes and looking into his. "What did I say about CPR?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Simon fought the urge to laugh. He cleared his throat instead, keeping her eyes locked with Haven's. He rested his hands on her arms respectfully instead of holding her by her waist like he did with other girls in the past. He wasn't sure how Haven would respond to that, because he didn't really know where they stood now. And Simon wasn't really in a hurry to find out.

"I don't know. Something about needing it, I think?" he hummed, the corner of his lips twitching. Simon found Haven's innocence cute. Adorable, even. It was enough to make him ignore the freezing sensation caused by the cold spring breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

haven shrugged, her eyes feeling heavy for some reason. She just wanted to relax at the moment. She wanted everything just to melt away so she could curl up in Simon's arms and ignore the rest of the world....
Where did that come from? Haven was not to jump into something like that, but something else seemed to tell her otherwise. She swallowed and looked away from Simon for a small moment before meeting his eyes again. She didn't really realize her arms were still wrapped around his back.
"Yeah, I don't know what you've been smelling, but I didn't say anything about CPR." Haven said flatly, trying to hide her subtle smirk. "Last I heard it was you talking about it."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 pm

"Yeah, suuuure you didn't," Simon said, nodding slowly at his words as he drew out the 'u' sound. Haven was in denial. The thought made him brighten up like a little schoolboy.

"I mean, I won't mind giving you a CPR if you need it..." he trailed off, looking up at the skies with a huge grin plastered on his face. To be honest he really didn't know how to do the CPR. But Haven needn't know that.

Oh how Simon was enjoying this little charade.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 pm

haven gaped at him, totally shocked at what he just said. He was probably just trying to be smart, and tick her off while doing it. She hated to admit it but he wa doing a damn good job at it. It didn't take a lot to make Haven angry, frsutrated or any emotion really. She someines wondered to herself if she was bi-polar, or something.
Haven raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips once her astonishment passed. "I bet you don't even know CPR, anyway." She said this like she was so sure. She was actually quite positive that she was right. But she'd let him admit it if she was right.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Simon tucked a stray strand of damp hair behind Haven's ear. He wondered how she would react to that. He was prepared to bet that it would be a cute reaction, however.

"Hm, do you want me to prove it?" Simon asked, his eyes shining mischievously. No need to admit that Haven was right. That was going to take out all the fun. Simon raised his eyebrows at her, the crooked grin never leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 am

haven pursed her lips thinking about what Simok said. Was he challenging her, or were they flirting? Haven never really flirted before. Just the thought of it made her feel weird. She never talked to another guy in her life before camp, and never actually flirted with anyone. It just seemed weird to think about.
But these thoughts barely touched Haven's mind. She was too worried about him kissing her again. The choice was basically hers. She would say the words and it would happen. The simple act of hin touchibg her hair again, making her blush, made her decide. "Yeah, actually I do." She told him smugly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am

At her words, Simon didn't waste any time in leaning down and planting a soft kiss on her lips. Screw CPR. He wasn't about to let a chance to kiss a pretty girl just pass him by. He was a teenage boy with hormones, after all.

It was just a simple press of the lips, the kiss. A tingling sensation came from where their lips touched, spreading some kind of warmth through his body. With his hands still respectfully holding Haven by her upper arms, Simon didn't dare push his luck. He wasn't really prepared to risk this friendship, or whatever this is, for that. Besides, he was supposed to perform CPR, not kiss her. He knew nothing about the former though, so better stick with just kissing.

After a few seconds, he pulled away with a wide smile. "Guess what?" he whispered. Giddy with excitement, Simon let out a short laugh. "I lied."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 am

haven didn't actually expect Simon to kiss her again. Or, well, "Giving SPR." She couldn't get over the fact that he, or anyone really, would want their lips against hers. Despite her doubt though, she really enjoyed the feeling.
Haven's body felt warm the moment their lips touched. It started with a light spark from where they touched then she just melted. It was as simple as that. Nothing different, just heat. And when Simon pulled away, her lips tingled lightly.
And Haven smiled right back at him especially at what he told her. "Guess what?" Haven whispered, supressing another light giggle. "I knew it."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

"Am I that predictable?" Simon asked, chuckling a bit. He shook his head hard, letting his damp spiky hair fly around to send water droplets everywhere. Simon figured he looked like a dog doing that. No matter--dogs were cute.

Simon turned back to Haven and let her go, as much as he didn't want to. But hey, even with that heat-inducing kiss, the spring cold was getting unbearable. Simon picked up the seemingly forgotten clothes on the shore, shaking the bits of sand off them. Putting on his shirt, he tossed Haven's clothes at her.

"Hm, do you want me to try doing CPR again?" he jokingly asked with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

yes, haven wanted to say. She wanted to fall right back into his warm grasp after he pulled away. She wanted more than anything just to stay quiet and try and get warm again. Haven had absolutely no idea where these thoughts were coming from. She used to be oblivious to this kind of thing. Not a care in the world about that type of thing.
The feeling wasn't something she was very fond of, but she was getting used to it, and she was trying to think whether she liked it or not.
"No," Haven said instead of, well, you know. She dropped her arms away from Simon as his arms dropped away from hers. "No that will not be needed." She ran a hand through her damp hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 am

Simon laughed, throwing a disbelieving look at Haven. Rubbing the back of his head, Simon stared at her for a few moments. What could she be thinking right now? He was a little confused, to be honest. They had kissed and all, but... they only met each other today. Was she seeing him only as a friend or more than that? Was Haven only messing around, having a bit of fun, or...what? Simon shrugged these thoughts off for the moment. He never liked over-thinking. Better just go with the flow and see where it takes him.

"If you say so, Beautiful," Simon said truthfully, raking a hand though his hair to fix it a little. "Just remember that I'm up for CPR anytime."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 am

haven rolled her eyes at Simon and bit her lip. He was still doing it. Whatever he does, he was doing it. It was giving her the same feeling that she was having all day, but it got bigger after he kissed her the first time. Since then it just hadn't gone away.
Haven pulled in her sweatshirt, hoping her arms weren't still as wet as they seemed. At the moment, she was just trying to stay warm. Maybe going for a swim wasn't a very good idea.
"Does it look like I'm drowning?" She asked spreading her arms out in a random gesture. "I'm fine. No CPR needed." Yet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 am

"Alright. I'll be right here if you need it," Simon said, his lips curled into a grin. He shivered slightly as a cold breeze swept by. Simon wished for a towel right now. Or a jacket. Anything that can keep him warm, really.

"You wanna go head somewhere warm?" Simon suggested. As to where that somewhere was, he had yet to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 pm

opal crossed her arms and sighed. She rubbed at the goosebumps that were forming on her arms under her sweatshirt. She was trying to look not as cold as she was, but she didn't seem to be succeeding. Lucky for her, Simon seemed to be almost as cold as she was. Probably less though...
"Yeah," she said, "That would be nice. Cool. Whatever. Wherever, I'm good with it." She tried not to sound desperate to get out of there but it didn't work very well. She smiled lightly and wrong her hair out in the sand, little splashes of water falling down to their feet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 am

It was pretty obvious that Haven was feeling cold as well despite being the daughter of the fire god. Simon was a little surprised at that. "So you mean you're okay with me pulling you into my arms again? You know, in an effort to keep warm," Simon said, wiggling his eyebrows comically.

Letting out a short laugh, Simon continued, "Just a random thought though, you wanna head out? Of camp, I mean. After we change, of course." He pointed to his damp clothing, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm

haven gave simon a questioning look. Leaving? Where they even aloud to do that? Leave camp. When she came here she was told it wasn't very smart, but they never really said they couldn't. Haven bit her lip and wondered if Simonwas considering the dangers.
Haven's mind didn't let her point that out to him though. "Um, yeah sure." she said, her smiling returning again. "Yeah, um, changing would be kind of smart I guess." She was getting nervous again, and her accent was getting stronger. She pretty much hare when that happened and often tried to avoid it, but she never really could.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 am

Simon noticed the change in accent and the slightest tinge of nervousness in Haven's voice. A look of confusion crossed his face but it was soon replaced by understanding. Oh right, she's new. Haven might not have heard of campers sneaking out before. Of course, everyone was told that it was dangerous to go out of camp and for good reason too. But then, rules were meant to be broken.

"Hey, if you don't want to sneak out, it's cool," Simon reassured her, flashing a smile. It wasn't really too big of a deal for him. "But then, we really have to go change before we do anything else. I look like I peed in my pants," he said, grinning as he gestured to his still damp clothes from the waist down.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 am

haven let out a sigh that she had been holding in. Okay, what's the wordst that could happen? We'll be fine. Probably. Or she hoped so. Simon seemed confiden and okay about it, why shouldn't she. She tried to convince herself that, and she did pretty well, but something in the back of her mins told her otherwise. She should really stop following every single rule. That didn't get her anywhere when she live with her mom.
Haven shook her head though, and laughed lightly at what he said. "Nah, it's cool," she said of pretty much all honesty. •And it doesn't look like you peed your pants. It looks like you went for a swim. Or, peed all over yourself but you don't smell, so..." She laughed again. "So I'll meet you, at the hill I guess?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am

Simon pretended to sniff the air for a few moments before laughing along with her. His lips widened into his signature crooked grin. "I'll walk you back to your cabin, alright? Or do you mind being seen with a teenage boy who looks like he had just peed all over himself?"

Simon chuckled. "It's on the way to mine," he added. Well, it would look weird if they said 'see you later' now and just walk in the same direction after. The least he could do was to act like a gentleman escort.

((Who makes the topic?))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:35 pm

haven laughed at simon's actions again, as he sniffed the air around himself. "I'm sure my cabin mates wont mind a bit of stink." she assured him, still smiling. She never really thought of what her siblings thought of anything because she hasn't really thought of what they thought herself anyway.
"So sure." she said. Haven wondered where they might actually go. There was a lot to do in the city but she had loved in the country her whole life. She wouldn't know anything about the. Ity bo matter how much she searched her brain. It was big, bright, and blocked out all the stars. That's all she really knew, and wanted to know. "Let's go then." And she started walking back towards the cabins with Simon at her side, still freezing her butt off.

((i'll make one now and then PM it to you. We'll go there when we're done here I guess xD))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 am

Simon laughed, but deep inside his mind he was having a small debate. A look at Haven told him that she was cold. And he knew what gentlemen did when the lady was cold. They offered their jackets, or whatever clothing they could spare. Should he, like, offer his shirt? But his shirt was damp and might even make her feel colder. Should he offer his body heat then?

Simon couldn't help but grin at his thoughts. Thank gods Haven couldn't read minds. Simon thought he sounded pretty pathetic. "Shall we, Madamoiselle?" Simon said, mimicking a French accent. He held up his arm for her, like how people did it in movies.

((Okay :) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next