Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] Empty
PostSubject: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 am

Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] 06e1771a
Haven Felicia Manning
Hephaestus

haven didn't bother to take her hand away from Simon's. It puzzled her greatly that he wanted to be with her, but up here, no one knows who her mother is so things must be a lot different. It's a very odd feeling. Haven ran away from the only town she ever knew and it was a pretty small town. She knew her mom basically went off the map for a good number of years, she used to be pretty much famous, until having a child drove her insane.
Haven shook her head, castig away the thoughts as she walked besides Simon. Although the thoughts were gone, she still wondered alpud to him. "Why do you continue to hang out with me?" she thought it was a better way to state the question, compared to the other things she wondered. She didn't want to offend him, if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am

Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] Tumblr_lx20n6Lpar1qlrrjqo1_500_large
Simon Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon raised her eyebrows at Haven before his gaze shifted to their hands. He let her go for a few moments as he placed both of his hands behind his head. His lips curled into a small smile as he turned to look at her face. "Do you prefer that I don't?"

Simon then looked as if he was struck by a sudden thought. He sniffed the air around him. "Why, am I beginning to smell? I knew I should've taken a shower," he said teasingly, fighting the urge to laugh.

((Congrats for being a new mod, btw :3))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 am

haven laughed lightly. she shook her head at Simon, still having that broad smile plastered on her face. That definitly had not been what she had meant, but it was something she could work with. Maybe that was a question she shouldn't have started off a conversation with, but he turned it into some kind of joke to make her laugh. She apprieciated that. It turned the conversation from awkward to funny.
"Yeah, okay, it's your smell." Haven told him sarcastically, her smile now turned into a low smirk. "You smell like monster dust and muffled attic air. I'm pretty sure I don't smell much different though." She scrunched up her nose, not really being able to tell. She hoped that if she did smell though, it wasn't too bad.

((Thanks (: ))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 am

Simon laughed along, thankful that he had said the right thing. Well, it was pretty lucky that he had some kind of talent with words then. That conversation could've been awkward. He slightly leaned forward towards Haven, sniffing as he did. He put on a decent thinking face as he pulled away.

"Yeah, I think we smell," Simon joked, grinning widely. "Let our smell be a reminder of the ordeals we have been through!" he continued in an exaggerated tone, raising his arms for a dramatic effect.

Simon glanced at the peaceful waters. "Well, that's convenient," he said, taking in the salty sea breeze. "Wanna take the plunge?"

Okay, it was a spontaneous idea. Simon was almost sure Haven was going to refuse. But you can never know.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 am

haven, still smiling and trying not to laugh looked at Simon with raised eyebrows. Was he serious? It wasn't like it was cold out but it wasn't a hot summer's day either. It wasn't necisarily a bad idea though. They smelled like crap, why not try to smell like ocean instead? Although, Haven had to think for a moment to really decide. She'd probably freeze, but that didn't matter to her tight now. Not at the moment anyway. Maybe later.
Haven shook her head and rolled her eyes to look at the waves. "Well, it couldn't hurt right?" she said turning back to Simon with a smile. "I don't have a bathing suit, but that doesn't seem to really matter right now does it?" Plus Simon looked eager to go in. It didn't look like he had one either so she wouldn't be left out.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 am

Simon was a little surprised at Haven's answer. He didn't really expect her to agree. Not that he was complaining though. The son of Hecate wiggled his eyebrows comically at her as he spoke, "It's going to be very very cold. Do you still accept the challenge?"

Simon half-smirked. "And we don't have extra clothes right now," he reminded her. He paused for a few seconds, seemingly considering the pros and cons. "But then we smell like... wait, I don't even want to know what we smell like, so a swim is a good idea right now. And it will be a lot of fun, right?"

Imitating a game show host, Simon held an imaginary microphone below Haven's face. "So what will it be, Beautiful? To swim or not to swim?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 am

haven gave him a skeptic look. "You seem surprised I would even consider agreeing. Don't think a girl like me can handle a bit of the cold?" She rolled her eyes and looked him up and down, wondering if he was crazy when he did some imitation of a talk show host. Of course he would pull a move like that. And better yet, he called her ‘Beautiful’ again. She was starting to wonder if he really meant it or was just joking around with her. She’d much better prefer the earlier.
“You want to know what I choose, Mr. Simon?” Haven asked trying to imitate his game show host voice. “Well I’ll tell you what I choose! I choose to swim and no one is going to stop me!” She looked back to him, trying to seem as serious as possible. “Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

Simon slapped a hand on his forehead, just remembering. Haven was a daughter of Hephaestus, the god of fire. The cold won't probably bother her that much. He was another story though, but he didn't really care at that moment. Simon liked to cross the bridge when he gets there. Smirking at Haven, he pulled off his shirt in a fluid motion, casting it away as he ran towards the water.

It was cold. As in, really cold. Simon shuddered as he completely submerged himself in the water. He was shivering like crazy now, but his face was still lit up by a huge grin as he turned back to Haven.

"C-c-catch me if y-you can!" he called out, not being able to stop his teeth from chattering. Simon drifted almost lazily to the deeper parts of the sea as he watched Haven with challenging eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:51 pm

haven laughed and covered her mouth with her hand as she watched Simon run out into the water. She made her decision quickly before she would end up changing it. She took off her sweat shirt, showing her usual blue tank top and then pulled off her sneakers, just before running after Simon and plunging right into the water.
It had been much colder than Haven would have anticipated but shrugged it off, assureing herself that she'd warm up fast. Being from the south meant that Haven wasn't particularly fond of the cold or even used to it really, but she didn't mind too much. She was having fun. That was all that mattered really.
Haven made her way towards Simon, watching his eyes as he drifted farther out. She simply followed him, not doing very well at keeping up. She wasn't the best swimmer, but she could still swim pretty well. Before she knew it she was only within a few feet of him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 am

Simon ruffled his hair a bit, seeing that it was sticking to his face now with all the water. Haven knew how to swim, he noted. Simon really didn't know how to swim. Most of the time he just somehow manipulated the water around him to help him float. Thank goodness for his elemental powers.

Once Haven was close enough, Simon grinned mischievously before suddenly splashing a fair amount of water at her face.

((Sorry for the crap post. No muse...))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

haven gaped at simon just for a moment as he splashed the quick wave of water into her face. She sputtered out a bit of water from her mouth before attacking him right back with an attack with another fair amount of water.
Just as she did this, she dove under the water after takingin a big gulp of air. They weren't very deep but she was still able to make her way under Simon and pull him under by grabbing his ankle. She swam away from him again by kicking at the sandy bottom to get a good start, only turning back when she thought she was a good amount of area between them. She was laughing the entire time.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

Not expecting the sudden pull, Simon felt some of the water get into his nose, which wasn't a pleasant experience. After a few seconds, Simon's head broke the surface of the water as he struggled to get the seawater out of his nose. Sputtering and coughing out some water, he spotted Haven quite a fair distance away, laughing. He began to laugh himself just by seeing her having fun. Ignoring the stinging feeling in his nose, Simon dove in. He let the water propel him forward in Haven's direction.

"Having too much fun, are we?" Deciding to pull the same stunt she did for lack of better ideas, Simon yanked her down by her ankle. He grinned at her underwater, a few small bubbles trailing from the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 am

haven was laughing too much to notice that Simon was coming up at her again. She was too busy not paying attention to realize that he was about to pull the same trick she had pulled on him. So when he yanked her under the water, she had still be laughing, unaware of what was going to happen.
When she did go under, she saw Simon and big old grin. Just seeing his face made her laugh more, but it was more of a silent laugh because she was under the water, waves rolling over their heads. She only surfaced again when she needed air. "That was a cheep shot!" Haven yelled at him, still laughing hard. "Whatever you're doing with the water..." she made an odd hand gesture indicating his control over the water and how it had nearly propelled him forward.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 am

Gasping for air, Simon resurfaced with a grin still on his face. He cast an amused look at Haven miming something to do with his powers. "What, you mean this?"

At Simon's words, a relatively big wave seemingly came from nowhere, splashing its way towards them. Simon held his breath as the water washed over him, nearly knocking him off his feet Whoa, that was a bigger wave than he originally thought. He really needed to learn how to not underestimate his powers. That little show took a toll on him, he realized as he wobbled slightly on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 pm

[b]haven choked on a bit of water as the wave past, but she was still laughing. She was getting much colder now, but she was hardly noticing as she was having too much fun. However, as she stole a quick glance through squinted eyes she realized Simon looked out of it. She cocked her head at him, giving him a wondering look once her laughter had died down a bit more. "Are you alright over there?" she asked even though he was only a little ways away, which she closed as she swam closer to him. A smile still played across her lips but her eyes were filled with bits of concern.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:44 am

Simon flashed a grin at Haven's direction. Wait... was that concern he saw in her eyes? He chuckled slightly as he struggled to regain his footing on the uneven rocky bottom of the sea. He was fine, wasn't he? There was no need for Haven to worry about him.

Suddenly, Simon stepped on a rather unbalanced rock, which sort of flipped over when he placed his foot on it. He barely had a second's notice when he went under, his foot catching on a group of rocks that prevented him from pulling it free. Well, so much for that.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 pm

haven wondered what simon was thinking as their eyes met for that moment. She, herself looking for an answer but he seemed fine again, especially because he had chuckled, which had made her smile. But then he seemed to be dragged under in a way, under the waves, as if her tripped and couldn't seem to get back up. Haven swam over to him, wondering just what to do, before diving under water, her eyes catching on to his trapped foot. It seemed to be crushed and stuck under multiple rocks. Haven quickly went to help helping the collapsed rocks away from around his foot.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 am

Simon looked up to see Haven trying to help him free. He managed a small smile himself before he turned back to the problem at hand. Now he registered the pain coming from his trapped foot. Cursing his luck, Simon tried to wriggle free but it was no use. Damn rocks. He gasped for air, his face only barely reaching the surface of the water.

"What rotten luck," Simon breathed. "I don't think the ocean wants me to leave, Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm

haven emerged and listened to Simon's comment, not being able to hide a slight smile. He called her beautiful again, but she tried to push it from her mind. He probably said that to tons of girls and she needed to get that ghrough her head. She gave him a quick look of doubt before saying, "I'm so sure that the ocean can't live without you, Simon." she rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't doubt it even has a little crush on you." Haven crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am

Simon put on a flattered front as he tried to ignore the pain from his foot. "As flattered as I am, Ocean, I only date my own species," he said dramatically.

The pain from his foot was really bothering him. Simon never thought he would hate rocks as much as he did now. First time for everything, he thought ruefully as he struggled to pull himself free. He gave a particularly huge tug and his foot finally broke free, the pain not even subsiding a bit. Taken aback by his foot's freedom, Simon managed to stumble in the water a bit, and before he could regain control of the water and himself, he lurched towards Haven. The force knocked both of them underwater.

Before Simon was vaguely aware of what was happening, he found himself completely submerged in water. Simon was holding on to Haven's upper arm in an effort to steady himself. However, what was particularly peculiar about the situation was this. It wasn't only his hold on her arm that connected them both. For Simon started to realize what he was accidentally doing. He just realized that his lips were on hers.

Crap.

((lawl random plot twist))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 pm

haven took a step back when Simon tumbled into her. She still had her smile, plastered across her face when she looked up to him again, both of them submerged in the water. Her eyes met his for a moment, until they closed shut as their lips met.
Haven wasn't really expected it, when it is your first kiss, you might never really know. Not knowing what to expect or do, just letting things fall into place and go by instinct. So she shut her eyes and let her lips merge with Simon's, letting the rest of the world melt away, because nothing else mattered. It was all that simple at that point. She was just able to let everything slip her mind. Because, she didn't know what else to do, than to just go with it.
It seemed like a pretty good plan at the time.

(haha, that's cool xD)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Haven was responding. Haven was actually responding. That alone took Simon by surprise. Honestly he expected a rough shove and a slap to the face. Well, he wasn't complaining now. He decided to savor the moment while it lasted. His lips moved against hers, like they did a million times with other girls. But there was something different here. He wasn't up to wondering about that at the moment. Well, he was busy kissing her, wasn't he?

Needing air, he pulled away and resurfaced. Simon breathed in loud gasps, hardly daring to believe what just happened. Did he just kiss her? Underwater? That was a new experience. Simon laughed lightly to himself. Today was just full of surprises. Then, he stilled, nervousness washing over him. What was he supposed to say now? That shouldn't be a problem. He was smooth with words after all. Simon just hoped that the words that will slip out of his mouth would be the right thing to say, the right words Haven wanted to hear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen," Simon started, a wide grin playing on his lips. "I bet the ocean would be dead jealous."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 am

haven didn't really want the kiss to end but she needed air as well, that was more important at that moment anyway. She resurfaced next to Simon, wondering just what to say, if say anything anything at all. But luckily for her, Simon took that step and spoke up first, and what did he say? He apologized, of all things. She tried to ignore that part however, hoping to make things less awkward, but a smile never left her lips.
"Well, the ocean doesn't seem to be jealous," Haven said with a smile and an unsure gesture around her at the ocean itself. "No biggy." This time she just shrugged. But she spoke too soon. A much larger wave washed over the two of them, sending Haven tumbling through the crashing wave. Her head made contact with the floor of rocks and everything seemed to calm, for a split moment as her vision blurred.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 am

Well, maybe the ocean had been a tad bit jealous after all.

Simon went under, not expecting the sudden wave. He was able to regain his senses, or at least some of his senses, as he let his instincts take over. Before his head could hit the rocky bottom, Simon had stretched out his arms to break his fall. The rough rocks grazed his hands and the saltwater wasn't doing him any good. Once he regained his footing, Simon swam up for a lungful of air. Ignoring the slight sting on his hands as he raised them above the water, he started to laugh slightly at their luck.

"Never ever make an ocean jealous again, Hav--Haven? Haven?"

Without a second thought, Simon plunged back underwater. His eyes stung a bit from the saltiness, complementing his slightly scarred hands. But Simon wasn't thinking about that now. He frantically scanned the dark surroundings. His heart started to race out of panic, but Simon tried to control himself. Okay. Stay calm and... oh gods, Haven, where are you?

A flash of blond hair caught his attention and Simon swam towards her without a second thought. With a pang of worry, he realized that Haven looked upside-down. Oh gods, did she hit her head on the rocks? Struck nervous by that thought, Simon found her arm and pulled her back to the surface. He needed to keep her above water, or else she will surely drown. The water currents around Haven seemed to obey Simon's unspoken commands, propelling her back to the surface.

Simon followed right after with his head swimming, his eyes and hands still stinging. But adrenaline coursed through his veins and he shook Haven vigorously. "Hey, Beautiful, you alright?" he asked between gasps of breath. "Come on, open your eyes. Simon is waiting right here."

A feeling of dread washed over Simon. What if she didn't open her eyes? Crap, no. Don't think like that. "Yo, Haven, if you don't open your eyes I'll kiss you again," Simon attempted to joke, not really putting much thought into his words. He just wanted her to show that she was alright. That was all that mattered at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

haven was vaguely aware of herself being pried away from the churning water her head finally breaking surface. Still, she just felt limp, not breathing for what felt like minutes, but may have only been seconds. Finally, she jerked forward, caughing up a bit of water as air finally filled her lungs. She clutched onto Simon's arms as she struggled to catch her breathe and keep it steady again. She wasn't doing very well.
"Are you," Haven breathed, totally oblivious to what he head said before. The back if her head throbbing with pain, a new bump probably forming. "Okay?" She was starting to breathe better now, but not as well as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]   Just Walking. As  F r i e n d s [Sapphire] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Walking. As F r i e n d s [Sapphire]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next