Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E]   Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 am

Alex stayed quiet for a few seconds until she cannot resist the urge to speak. "Who does?" she asked rhetorically, before shaking her head. "Oh right. The demented freaks who like torturing people for fun. Well, besides them... who'd want to hurt others, really? I mean, not anyone with a sane mind, that's for sure."

She paused, hesitating before she half-glanced at Kade. "You know you sound depressed?" she blurted out. Maybe he was but she didn't realize it. Well, Alex hadn't really known Kade for a long time, if you didn't count the time when she had a crush on him when she saw him in one of his concerts.

Then Alex's head snapped up, remembering an appointment somewhere. A glance at her watch told her that she was almost late. Damn, she thought quickly. And Taylor really hates it when I get late. She looked at Kade, frowning. Alex ran a hand down her hair, seemingly having an inner debate. After a few moments, she leaned in to brush her lips against his cheek. Just a soft innocent kiss. Alex drew back quickly, a hint of red tainting her cheeks. She just wasn't used to doing this sort of thing.

"I have to go," she said quickly, standing up and smoothing out the edges of her shirt. Trying to will away her burning cheeks, Alex managed a small smile. "My friend will kill me if I let her wait. So I guess I'll see you around...?" she trailed off, her sentence sounding like a question.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E]   Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Thinking About A Girl [S A P P H I R E] - Page 2 Kade_y17
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F T Y C H E]*

Spoiler:

"Didn't go nowhere, never LEFT uh...
You really THOUGHT that I was...
GONE (gone gone gone)?...
I heard you talking like I LOST my swagger...
Said I was OVER you were...
WRONG (wrong wrong wrong)...

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I smiled as brightly as I could. "I know, I sound really depressed don't I? Yeah, I'm not really depressed just... regretting," I said.

I was sad she had to go, but yet I was somewhat glad. I needed a little time to think about what I was going to do. "Oh, ok. I'll see you later." I forwned slightly, and looked out at the sky more, and sighed. That had been a very awkward day.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always IMPROVING...
Always on the MOVE and...
Working on my FLOW...
Till I TAKE it to the studio...
This is not a COMEBACK...
Following my OWN path...
Laying DOWN the fat tracks...
Still a music MANIAC...

WHOAAA...
Well I KNOW that I'll make it...